Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute but doesn't realize i can't stalk E invisibly if he's got a FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared) Camera, because then i wouldn't be invisible...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Cute, but his stalking skills seem subpar.

Lisky

cute, but i don't stalk at all... unless of course it's prey... in that case, well, it's more like torment than actually stalk

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Cute, but misses the point of stalking
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jairus

Cute, especially when he looks out his window with a frightened expression on his face to see if there's someone there because he heard a noise. You'll never see me...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Cute but has just reminded me of shadow of the day.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but i prefer my dates to wear a little less metal... and perhaps a bit more flexible too :P

Mao

Cute, but it just seems simultaneously so wrong and so right.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but is always right. And yet so wrong...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Lisky

cute, but.... i dunno, he's just giving off a creepy vibe... and i prefer women anyways...

Rakala

Cute, but with that statement it looks like I'll have to use the rope and the chloroform.  >:3

Lisky

cute... but alcohol works just as well...and it's more fun before the nasty side effects...

Angel

Cute, but the calmness with which he responded is a little strange. That, and I have a feeling we're not compatible.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Cute, but hasn't tasted the rape-flavored candy. And that's a shame.

Lisky

cute, but i prefer my candy to taste like candy... not rape

Stygian

Cute, but obviously doesn't have a taste for treats. Shame.

e_voyager

cute but a dark twisted soul that Erebus would surely love.

Slowtini

Cute, but I fear our operating systems are incompatible.

e_voyager

cute but mac and Microsoft  got together.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but +++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR +++ REDO FROM START +++
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Cute, but can he resolve cheese related tech issues?

Lisky

Rakala

e_voyager

cute but call the people that tried to fix the Internet!

Lisky

cute, but i think you'd be better off calling an aborigine to get the problem fixed... the guys who tried to fix the internet have an IQ below that of aged mayonnaise

Kipiru

Rakala

Cute, but I suspect that I will catch a case of leprosy.