Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute... but you lied to me boxy... you lied to me  :<

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Rakala

Cute, but I need to devour his flesh for sustenance.    :zombiekun2

Lisky

cute, but will never catch me... besides, i'm not into the whole biting thing... one time i got attacked by a vampire... and it wasn't so fun...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Cute, -and- got attacked by a vampire? If it wasn't for his apparent aversion to biting, we might have had to get married.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute, but the vampire thing is actually just an assumption, one of my friends snuck up behind me after one of my roommates had let her in... and while i wasn't paying attention, she bit me on the shoulder as a way to get my attention... seeing as that's not normal... i'm assuming she was a vampire, and one that sucks at feeding on the unsuspecting i might add

e_voyager

cute, but kind of long winded
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jer-oh-me

Cute, but runs out of words too quickly. After all, long winded-ness is never a bad thing, just can get on some people's nerves.

Arcblade

Cute, but I might have to kill you for rambling when I'm this tired.   :zombiekun3

Lisky

cute, but i might have to sic my dog on you because im too tried to inflict physical harm myself... that being said... "duke go get em"

Arcblade

Cute, but I'm not plural.  Never know, he might miss.   :mowtongue

Lisky

cute but doesn't realize 'get em' can mean either get them, or get him... it's specifically abridged since both words sound the same to the dog, getting the result you want... as for missing... probably not, but if his track record is anything to go by, your more likely to be drown in dog slobber, than torn to bits...

Arcblade

Mao

Cute, but is he backwards compatible?

e_voyager

cute but i think that he's in for big surprise
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think i can deal with another surprise at the moment

Slowtini

Cute, but...

SURPRISE.
Muffin!
*tosses you a banana-nut muffin*

Angel

Cute, bu- (catches the banana-nut muffin) Om nom nom nom  :mowhappy
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute... but that was mine... now i'll have to actually find some real food

Mao

Cute, but he might be anorexic...looks a bit starved to me.

Rakala

Cute, but I'm worried I'll be abused.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but a little too paranoid.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Cute, but I don't think he's really all that and a bag of potato chips.

Lisky

Cute, but he's semi evil, he's quazai evil, he's the margerin of evil, the diet coke of evil, just 1 calorie, it's just not enough...

Mao

Cute, but he called me evil. :<  I'm not evil.  I'm just a guy with loose morals and a wallet that's far too light for my liking.

Rakala

Cute, but he finally revealed his gender and I guess it was some of the mystery that appelaed to me. :<

Lisky

cute, but apparently has a thing for effeminate males, and masculine females

e_voyager

cute but could be stalking me invisibly.

Lisky

Cute, but hopefully can't afford a FLIR camera... i dunno how well i'd hide from one of those...

Rakala

Cute, but what does that have to do with it?