Started by Prof B Hunnydew, July 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

For you, perhaps.

For the scenery around you? I beg to differ :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

Heh, i was wondering what had happened to this. Awesome shtuff. Cool aid go boom.

ITOS

Quote from: Boogeyman on August 30, 2006, 10:31:46 AM
Awesome shtuff. Cool aid go boom.
Everything is better with explosions! >:3

Nice work, PBH. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Prof B Hunnydew

Page 9 Chapter2   okay a little drama

Special Guest "E-Voyager"

This Non-cannon to Mab's Trik'na... but Her Undead are magical creatures.  So, this is magical virus can effect them.

Thank you, E-voyager, for the invitation to use his character...

I should have split it in two. horizonally some how.....

PBH

Zedd

e_voyager

LOL no problem PBH. love the look and the zombie gas is orignal. say they aren't going to try to eat us now are they? that would be scary
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

*giggles*
Ohhh My evil side gets minions

YAY

*huggles Pbh*
thank you

Bunnaroo

Quote from: Zedd on September 04, 2006, 06:23:38 AM
Zombie gas..Is that worse than flautance?
Yes, considering the smell of half-decayed zombies, and their half-decayed bowels.

Zedd

e_voyager

PBH some thing i meant to ask you... is that a battle suit you're wearing?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

*cackles* Look at the beasties go! TGH makes a good mischevious spirit-thingey. Now, was the guide turning into a zombie behind you or something PBH? Either way, very cool.

e_voyager

undead and zombies are not necessarily the same thing Boogeyman. ever heard the term media zombies? Zombies are mealy mindless things that shamable about aimlessly until they have a direction. were it's  retrieve the  item of power or eat the yummy flesh. my guess is that the zombie gas robs one of free will there but making them a zombie.

Boog

Yes, but typically magically created zombies are of the undead variety, since the term zombie was literally a reanimated corpse from voodoo mythology. On average, that's what people mean by zombie.

e_voyager

well you do have me there as i need to look at a zombie as being a body with out a mind moving under it's own power. this has been reinforced by the state of amber perception on the undead.

(wow spell check on fixed on word)

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 05, 2006, 07:38:03 PM
*cackles* Look at the beasties go! TGH makes a good mischevious spirit-thingey. Now, was the guide turning into a zombie behind you or something PBH? Either way, very cool.

Yes and No
The Guide is an Amber 's Undead.  Amber's Zombies (undead in Demo. 101)have minds and self-will and TGH 's body is a traditional Zombie (a mindless eating machines).  Now, what happens if Amber's undead runs into a traditional zombie.   ???

:mwaha
PBH

Boog

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on September 05, 2006, 09:09:02 PM
  Now, what happens if Amber's undead runs into a traditional zombie.   ???
Showtunes perhaps? Dance numbers and at least one rather confused zombie, I'd guess. Cake could quite possibly be involved as well.

"Steak and kidney pies, one hour martinized, when I was zom-bie-fied... Daddy wasn't there..."

thegayhare

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 05, 2006, 10:09:24 PM
Cake could quite possibly be involved as well.

SinceI'm involved boogey thats pretty much a guaranty

e_voyager

you guy are going to make me want to break my derobotizer. i can deal with undead that are their own people but not the mindless eating machines after my body as a blue plat special.

Prof B Hunnydew

Page 10

Oh the Drama

I will edit this later...

Thanks E-voyager for you continued support.

:mowcookie
PBH

Zedd

e_voyager

i know what you mean Zedd. she hit her head on the way into the fountain and e needs to slow the zombies with out hurting them or letting them feed on her flesh.

Boog

:U DUN DUN DUNNNNN! WHAT SHALL BEFALL THE HEROES NEXT!?

... No really. Post the next page so I know what happens next.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 11, 2006, 09:15:51 PM
:U DUN DUN DUNNNNN! WHAT SHALL BEFALL THE HEROES NEXT!?

... No really. Post the next page so I know what happens next.

"Sorry, But he is Dead, Jim"

And you all going to hate me for a little while

I'm beginning to hate the graphic limits on this forum....(CLICKy the Linky)

page 11

Because I didn't want to destroy this picture.

PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim, it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead!

*cough* :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Silverfoxr

Captain PiC ard of the Us - enterpise

sorry i couldnt help it :D

thegayhare

Eeep
Jack frightens the little pink shadow bunny

Oh no does this mean we have to go on a quest to raise the Prof now too?

sorry

Zedd

Well if I was there...I wish I could help ya two....Though its the Prof desidetion see who appears...And Honeydew...Great tribute to the great David!  :)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

ah poffesrer i see you know the reaper. nice work and that you kept you upgrade is surpizing but not unexpected. best of luck retruning to us

Boog

Damn. Yanno, this is the bit where most heroes stories stop. Then again, this is the DMFA forums. Most is the key word here. Well, best go find your corpse and rez now...

Also, what upgrade? Someone point that out to me.