Hare Raising Comic Updated w/ Page 34

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, July 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Bravo job Bam...It seems to be catching up alot now

e_voyager

Beautifully done professor. i'm a tad confused  about the line link but thats okay. i'm sure we will all understand in time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: e_voyager on October 05, 2006, 03:47:41 PM
Beautifully done professor. i'm a tad confused about the line link but thats okay. i'm sure we will all understand in time.

Well, This one may not clear up anything... but it is say that a silver cord connects us to our bodies, which the grim reaper cuts upon our deaths.

The next one may clear somethings up or maybe not.

:mowtongue
PBH

Zedd

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Am I right in thinking your smuggling me out inside your own soul hon?

Ewww spiritual girl germs

*giggles*

e_voyager

now now hare i'm not even sure that she ment to start whats evers she's doing. when some one gains a new body they have abilities that they often don't understand. (take it for some one he has nearlis as many bodies as a catapile has legs)  this is probably just an instincals responce to her wish to  save / revive you. i still remeber the fist time i charged a copy weapon at the time i had no ideal what i was doing but over time i learned and so shall she if she hasn't already.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: thegayhare on October 06, 2006, 02:00:40 PM
Am I right in thinking your smuggling me out inside your own soul hon?

Ewww spiritual girl germs

*giggles*

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
:mowcookie

I would say something, but it would spoil the story... The next page by Monday.
PBH

Zedd

Prof B Hunnydew

It ain't smuggling If Management knows what you're carryiing

So we leave Purgatory and See how E is getting along with the zombies.

I also hope to finish this comic by X-mas... Really.

PBH. :mowcookie

e_voyager

Good Luck professor this story is becoming really involved and complex stories tend to develop a life of their own

Kenji

"*Pant Pant* Oh God Oh God *Pant* I swallowed Gay".
That has got to be one of the most out of context quotes I ever saw. :P *snickers* I'm tempted to make a "he went down easy" joke, but nah...

Zedd

Thats so cute but I wonder what he tasted like

e_voyager

Oddly enough i'm not sure what you mean Mana. then again there are things that i'm refraining form saying at the moment.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think that was the point, e_voyager. :-)

Nice line, Mana. I applaud, wholeheartedly. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Late late I will comment later...

Okay Okay I will have the end of Chapter 2 in a Few days.  And All will explain,  But Remember I built that cybertronic for EE... I left some back door passwords in the software for emergencies, something else in your shorts, EE.

:mwaha
PBH

Zedd

Its a never too late but glad things are going well

thegayhare

thats an onimous phrase...

"Arg why do I feel someting in my boxers"

*giggles*

e_voyager

i hardware coded backdoor? how sneaky but useful.  and what makes it funnier is that  i would never have known what FF mode was either. good work professor

Prof B Hunnydew

Look E gets a tail

Well E your Robot body was from a prototype Firefighting bot, I was working when I was 12.  I never got around to finishing it until you needed it.  ANd stop playing with that hose, E.  Here you just pull it like this and *whirl* *clang* *thud*  E E E are you okay?

ANd so ends CHapter 2   I will have the cover art for the final chapter up soon as.  Friday or Monday.

:mowwink
PBH

e_voyager

professor you are always thinking and a good thing too as it saved everyone. great work

Zedd

Now I will make sure I need E in case a greese fire

Tiger_T

Nice idea for the tail, Prof!
Say, is that a helix-unit loading the stasis-tube there?
:)

Hehehe!
But seriously, Zedd: You don't want to use water to extinguish a grease-fire. I mean it.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

True that...All my cookware will be usless and I might get burnt and Bam dont want that

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uh. No. Most of your kitchen will end up as rubble.

Hot grease + Water makes a big bang, in large quantities.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Toric

Go go gadget hose! :giggle

Darn, looks like I'll have to give TGH some cool-points for evading the reaper.

Nice chapter, with a good ending! Can't wait to see the effects of storing two souls in one body!
Yap by Silver.

thegayhare

Evil:
Can't sleep jack will eat me, can't sleep jack will eat me, can't sleep jack will eat me... at least his cloak would

Good:
Oh yeah,  well atleast Jacks a guy, I was eaten by a Gurl...  Ohh the cooties

Evil:
Hey screw cooties... Jacks cloak is worse... I mean he might still have Drip bits in there

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: thegayhare on October 24, 2006, 05:58:02 PM
Evil:
Can't sleep jack will eat me, can't sleep jack will eat me, can't sleep jack will eat me... at least his cloak would

Good:

Evil:
Hey screw cooties... Jacks cloak is worse... I mean he might still have Drip bits in there

HEY Hey No talking Back Stage... Evil ghost Gay you in Two pages.

Good spirit Gay, you will be on in three pages

PBH, you are on Stage  on Three two one.....

PBH-  Stage?? What Stage?  Ahhhh :U

Zedd

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on October 24, 2006, 08:19:23 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on October 24, 2006, 05:58:02 PM
Evil:

Good:

Evil:

HEY Hey No talking Back Stage... Evil ghost Gay you in Two pages.

Good spirit Gay, you will be on in three pages

PBH, you are on Stage on Three two one.....

PBH- Stage?? What Stage? Ahhhh :U

Rig: Hey where the free grub? I hear there was free foods...

Zedd: There is but not for yous....

Rig: Aww man  >:3