Hare Raising Comic Updated w/ Page 34

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, July 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnaroo

You know, I had to go back and look at page 17 to understand about the hose.

The furverted side of my perceptions told me the hose was in the front! The feeder hose, I assumed was from his back. It just goes to show that speed reading isn't the best way to enjoy comics.

For the record, most tails would be above one's shorts, as an extention of the spine. I suspect on an anthro there is a vertebrae that his three points, with a split of the spinal cord. If anyone remembers the scene from Shallow Hal where his friend shows his tail, it'd make more sense.

Am I the first to make a joke about the "Ghost in the Shell"?

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay I have try to think of a magical castle or campus or something for SAIA to look like but I have no idea what Amber had in her mind for it.  I even took the tour again with Abel.  I really wanted to be over looking SAIA from a distance as I fell to my doom.

But that will have to wait for next time.

Well this is the cover of Chapter 3 and I will trying to use less air brushing and more second and third color for shading and highlights. 

Always stretching
always try doing the stuff you re weak at...
Like Hands  Oh I hate them so hate them.... :mowtongue

:mowcookie
PBH

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

oh no! It looks like PBH is falling to death! :dface

*tries to save her, but fails miserably.* -_-;

Zedd

e_voyager

oh dear. i wonder what Fa'lina will do about this.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ITOS

Quote from: e_voyager on October 31, 2006, 01:38:03 PM
oh dear. i wonder what Fa'lina will do about this.

Clean the roof?  :B

Blood doesn't go well with pink. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

And I am not cleaning up the roof again....I got alot chores to do anyhow....Trim the heges,wash the disheware,beat the rug and so ons

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Together we..."
  "Ah... Raped the horses!
"Raped the Horses! Yah! And we...."
   "Er.. Rode off on the women!"
"Rode off on the wimmen! Ole! And we...."
   "Pruned the hedges..."
"Pruned the hedges...."
   "...of many small villages...."

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Remembering is not hard. *Not* remembering is the tricky bit.

(btw: "Who the heck are you?" :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

the angels work fast

and suddenly using TGH's help she lands in a giant angel food cake.... made with real angels

Prof B Hunnydew

Teacher mode can be dangerous. 

Zedd seems to be the welcoming party... Wonder what Fa' lina got planned when guests drop by.

full page--if you don't like the the unexpected white line, but it gets me around the 500 pixel limit.

:mowcookie
PBH

Zedd

Thats me alright...THough I try to beware oncoming planes <<; Pray I can get to the doctor in time Hare...I just cleaned the ceiling

e_voyager

good luck with your sky dive rescue mission it teach mode reminds m of dad's lectures. beware because  before you know it you'll be talking about building and army of robots to take over the world.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Prof B Hunnydew

Sorry Filler for now
I hope to finish this week's page by Wednesday...

:mowdizzy
PBH

thegayhare

*Gasps*

Oh my goddess Wildy's got WINGS and an AXE.  Run, run, every bunny run like hell!

*giggles*
well done though Ma'am
very nice

Zedd

e_voyager

GabrielsThoughts

wildy looks nice...in a creepy  angel of death sort of way.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Prof B Hunnydew

Clicky here the page under it.

This is week's page
I may just go to thumbnails from here on.  And I have try hard to see if I can improve this style.

PBH

GabrielsThoughts

yeah, but thumbnails are kind of lazy... of course so is not inking, oh well.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay okay page 21 did not come out right or very well....

and I made a mess of page 22, so it is being pushed to Wednesday or turkey day.  Really I should just skip this week but I made such as mess of last week's page I going get to a comic out and to clean up page 21 later. After Christmas rush...

The thumbnail is just for the forum to the page and
it is because the 500 pixel limit and my text getting twisted during resizing that makes me mad... :mowsad....

Thanks Gab I will try harder
PBH

thegayhare

e_voyager

don't worry hare a little body meltdown won't stop me for long but replacing the epu will take some time. i might seem a little cold for a while.

Prof B Hunnydew

Because of TGH,  E now has a short adventure after this... this is just a preview. Let's finish Gay Hare story first.

BTW Dan is not this cowardly, he just has enough sense to run towards an attacking flying object.

Next time RJ

:mowtongue
PBH

Zedd

e_voyager

again? i get there feeling that is more to this this meets the eye. zedd what aren't you telling me?

Prof B Hunnydew

http://www.missmab.com/Art/DMP_23b.php  The last time Dan had to Deal with a spacecraft...

It is my idea about the Amazon Space Pirates  You know... the Space Pirates Amazon Ninja Catgirls

>:3
PBH

e_voyager

data accessed, processed and filed away. thank you professor.