The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonvixen

The ear is gentic and I've seen 2 rats in the cafe so far as well as a lot of improrly stored food, hmmm I wonder why everyone is getting food posioning.

Manawolf

Probably why I ended up buying most of my food at the market and then bringing it to my dorm instead daring to delve into the horrors of the cafeteria.

e_voyager

lucky me i have a very stron consuttion and can deal with most cases of food posioning. as for how i got sick this time? well i'm living in a basement and a basemesnt that flood a while ago. is it any wonder that i can get sick?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dragonvixen

Ok after some checking and recalculting, the stage I worked on that was coming next, is no more (untill we get 1-2 more clerics  or a extra 3 levels over the avrage party lvl that the adventure started off needing) Far too many undead, and very very small chance to kill all of them.

The good news is I had a few monsters from MM4 that i wanted to use and could not fit in, so I'm going to create something based on them.

Manawolf

We'll be going up a few levels before leaving the city, though I'd see maybe 2 inside, and then another 1 if we manage to finally push back and take out the leaders of this invasion force.

Dragonvixen

yes, but the adveture needed lvl 12s to start, and that just gets us to 10-11. And that was with 3 clerics and 13 PCs. lvl 15 with ten would be a severe challange. Let me put it this way there is a 21 hd boss in there w/minons, that was meant to be fought with everyone.

Manawolf

*Sigh* and a number of people have dropped out.  Zander's gone awol (he'll have to be removed at some point), DDR's gone and not coming back, Tezkat still won't respond and thus will need to be removed, and Rakuras has dropped out.  I have at least 2 more people coming in, but they're not really healers (though one is a monk and thus may be of help to keep himself alive).  Saeoun's got his work cut out for him, but having his only team of clerics to aid in healing may also help.

Azlan

One can never have too many clerics... well, that is not entirely true, but its always good to have a lot of healing power around.  Maybe I should have focused on just being a cleric, more then a stalker... oh well, I got a severe level gap to try and breach anyways.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

Quote from: Dragonvixen on September 18, 2006, 03:28:43 PM
The good news is I had a few monsters from MM4 that i wanted to use and could not fit in, so I'm going to create something based on them.

is that might and magice four mega man four or something else?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dragonvixen

Monster Manual 4, Anthro skiurids anyone? (what can I say I like Squrrels and I like Demons and this campagne started on a board for a anthro webcomic)

in other news I saw potato salad under a hot lamp for a hour at the cafe, I think they are trying to poison us.

e_voyager

good grif i hope i don't atend your school

Manawolf

Anthro skiurids?  The things were creepy to begin with, but now you're bulking them up?

Anyway, things should be getting interesting soon.  I just have to smooth out a few things with the guys coming in.

Dragonvixen

And spawn of tiamat...and orcs...and some templated other things.

e_voyager

lol i realn in oen rp i wreak a lesser dragon and sent it home licking it's wounds becaue i refused to kill it again. i this i was darkE3 a fusein of ther of my darker elemder and a demon lord to boot

what it was ment to say.
lol i remember in an rp i wreaked a lesser dragon (his wings and the bones in one for arm) and sent it home licking it's wounds because i refused to kill it again. in this i was darkE3 a fusion of three of my darker elements and a demon lord to boot

e_voyager

it was a small RP fron aroun 6 years ago. a friedn form high schso was putting it togher basied on some game that he had plad before. i was allowd to be the villan in that game. it was pretty fun thoug i knew i was supod to lost in the end the game was never finised.

yes this is very bad. odd that it took me a few days to look at it again. oh well this is what i was saying and then some..

it was a small RP from around 6 years ago. a friend form high school was putting it together based on some game that he had played before. i was allowed to be the villain in that game. it was pretty fun though i knew i was supposed to lose in the end the game was never finished. In the end after around three game meetings everyone started losing interest and they still had not rescued their companion that I'd captured.

Azlan

Do you know how to type english?  It isn't that hard.  No wonder the United States is at the bottom of the world when it comes to education.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Dragonvixen

Okay, I happed to be reading a Dragonlance  novel this (9/20) morning and this guy comes up and starts spewing that D&D is the tool of satan crap. I mean what are we living  in the 80's? How did this guy know that Dragonlance is even related to D&D?
Is he really eating the oozy opace pink semi-peramble mass that the the cafe calls yogurt? Didn't he tell me he was a bio major?

Anyway I ignored him until he ate the yogurt, then I lost all apptinte, threw away the rest of my food, and drank 2-3 glasses of soda water to settle my stonumch. (yes, that subtance is that unapptzing) (in D&D terms I would rather eat a gelatious cube than the "yogurt")

oh and I have to agree with azlan, english is not the hardest thing to read or write in, but that was compltely illegible!
Forgive my spelling But I'm just posting until the room across the hall turns off the "disney's greatest hits" CD, Getting woken up by " all the colors of the wind" at 11pm pisses me off for somereason...
Wha? may not be clear but It is a catchphrase on a popular tv show. (The simpsons, futurama,  the daliy show, need I go on?)

Manawolf

D&D is not the tool of Satan.  FATAL is the tool of satan.  If any Pen and Paper RPG out there is his tool, it's FATAL.

Joshua

I agree with Azlan on the English. I mean there's even a spell check option when posting.

And forgive my ignorance, but what is FATAL?

e_voyager

one of many rpgs that like shadow run i have never played.

Dragonvixen

Well the really strange part just was that the groups who tend to have that view tend to belive in creationism, and  he was a bio major. And of course that bashing RPGs went out of style in the late 80's. And of course made no sense if you have ever played. And were endorsed by a doctor who later had is lisance revoked for malpracitice and was generrly consedered to be  nuts, and a middle aged housewife with a complete lack of morals, who said that she had played yet seemed to not understand anything. Oh and a few convected felons, who later retacted their statments.

Manawolf

Quote from: e_voyager on September 21, 2006, 03:51:30 PM
one of many rpgs that like shadow run i have never played.

And be glad you haven't.

Edit: In case people can't tell, both groups are back together in the graveyard.  Everyone from the Temple of Kord and the Cathedral of Pelor is there.

Reese Tora

:januscat Wheee, snagged another page top in the RP half of the thread.  :woot

Off to make another post, I think.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Lobsopdoy

FATAL is the most horrifically offensive RPG you can find. The fact that it sucks massive balls to play doesn't help either.

http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/fatal.html

All the information you need, and probably more.

Zaon

XDD
some of the effects from spells made me laugh and others were just gross
I must say I think the most interesting was the seed of hate where the druid has to make love with an animal

Dragonvixen

Does just feeding black cats = bad luck?
Thurs comp crashes lose most bookmarks. Try to fix knock out internet, get internet back, mail breaks, fix mail, can't send email, Disgea 2 lost in the mail.

Dragonvixen

Umm.. There seems to be a few new PCS and some PC's that have dropped out. As a way to aviod confusion I ask that the stat sheets be posted again, Since info like do we have any cold iron weapons, can someone understand the daemon(yes I like this non-standred spelling) or just can some one cast light? can make everyones life easier.

e_voyager

well it seems i failed the weill save and have to wait a while.  good lucke everyone

Zaon

You have a choice
you can click the link I post now Or wait until I have enough time to type up my characters offical  sheets

quav
min