The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonvixen

Good news everyone, I messed up on my midterms, I DON"T have 2 midterms next week I just have the Bio one I've been studing for, so I can post.

Manawolf

Well, you managed to finish up the battle, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of conflict with the new drow warlock that just joined us.

e_voyager

sorry i'm not a politics person so my chars is simply going to the inn and then to buy a few more arrows and a good meal.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Last I checked, the inn was being evacuated.  Better off just waiting till we return to the temple to restock.

e_voyager

okay no problem there. i'll need to check my hp before the next battle as well though i believe that resting at the temple will recover life..
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Oh the day isn't done yet, you'll soon see why.

Edit: Don't forget to post your stats, new folks.

Reese Tora

Looks like my computer problem willbe carrying on for a few weeks yet.

I'll make a point of getting time on the family computer to post more often.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Dragonvixen

And for the recourd, while i may have some problems with the drow, the lack of evil in him is a defiate plus, plus Amerilis is part of a section of elves that wish to get the drow to come back to the light and emrace the goodness of the rest of the elves. Doesn't mean she 1. trusts him 2. likes him 3. refers to him as something other than "Drow".

Dragonvixen

Me and Mana have confered and we are adding a few optional abilltie to the core classes, the link to these new variants is here.
http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cwc/20061013a.
Woohoo +6 to tell if things are outsiders!

Dragonvixen

Wait, a careful reading of the varent rule for sorcs, and her magical heritage whould mean I also have a +6 bonus to iditify gods and avatars. Whoo hoo, most useless abillity ever!

Joshua

Is it bad that I already know what I'm gonna make my next character?  >:3

actually, I have two ideas.

Manawolf

If anyone is a little lost on how mush we've all actually earned since the start of the RP, the total for each of us is currently 15589 GP, 2 SP.  For those who came in a little later, like Reese and Zedd, the total for you is actually 11484 GP, 2 SP, and for Papi and Zaon, the total is just the 6801 GP, 7 SP.  Add those values to your respective character stats (deducting any costs for anything you may have bought after the start if you haven't already).

Dragonvixen

Ok, so now I just need a extra 23,000 and have all I need for 9th lvl.
I'm going to post a bio for both Amerilis and her brother.
Note they both have a unquince Supernatural abilty, that is as useful as tissue-paper armor, It's a source of id nothing more.

Reese Tora

I can't remember if I ever bought anything... oh, yeah, those oils of sharpness

*scans back to see what he should have*

--edit--

deducting 2250 for one potion of haste and two oils of keen edge, that makes:

9234GP and 2SP
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Dragonvixen

Here's some background on the house of the fire-star

The house of the Fire-Star ( Stacirillis)

The Point of pride for the House is the legend that they are desended from an avatar of Corellan Larethian, who impregnated the House's First leader, the holy liberator ( Stacirillis). The main branch of the house uses her name for it's surname. Acorreding to legend he was disguised as a Firre eladrin, hence the talent for fire magic past down through the ages.

The house crest is a red cresent moon with 8 flames at the compus points. each flame represents a quality or milestone. Each member displays the crest only with the flames he or she has a right to. The Heir must be able to manifest the flames of the south (birth into the house) East (clerical or sorcurous power) North (awakening one of the relics of Stacirillis) West (rebirth, being raised from the dead or becoming a half-celestial). The dead of the house always have a flame in the center of the moon on their crest, this is the 9th flame, the flame of divinity, immortality and death.

The other 4 flames are South-East (the flame of growth and spring ( reaching adulthood)), North-East ( The flame of trial and summer ( finishing at least 40 years as a adventurer)), North-West( the flame of  Rest and autumm ( marriage)) South-West( the flame of renewal and winter( first child)).

Each flame has many other affinties, not listed here.

Each member of the house has the supernatural ability to manifest their current crest at will, the crest appears floating in midair. It is completely harmless and is just used for ID.

Amarillis is the oldest of the possible heirs from the main house, she can manifest the flames of the south, south-east, east and needs only 25 more years to manifest the flame of the North-West. She has the Star-Fire Blade as her relic (her masterwork rapier). She took a 10 year break to care for her new sister, and had been adventuring for only 3 weeks before the campain started. She came to Saltmarsh meet up with her brother. She is 129 years old.

She has two siblings. Her brother, Otiril , is 129 years, is a cleric of corellan larithian, and has the Moon-Fire Belt as his relic. She has a sister who is just a child of 30 years. Her name is Lia, and her relic will be the Sun-Fire Bow (a masterwork longbow). Her father, Panamros , is head of her village and is the current head of the house, his relic was the Sun-Fire Bow. Her mother, Quiora, married into the house and as such cannot manifest or display the crest.

Technecly Otiril is her twin, but he was born 11 hours and 54 minutes after her, and so his birthday is a day after her, so everyone refers to him as her younger brother.

Dragonvixen

While doing some future planning I realized I needed to get magicial aptuiude next lvl instead of leadership, so Otiril won't show up untill ~12 lvl. So I'm not going to post his bio yet, and since he and Amarillis are very interwined her's isn't going up either.

Manawolf

A note to the players:  Schools starting to build up a little, and the fact my comp's overheating isn't helping.  I'm going to be swamped until December, so don't expect much to happen until then.  Just get your money stored and everything sorted out so we'll be ready to head off again once I get some time back on my side.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but 4 papers aren't going to write themselves.

Joshua

No prob Wolf. My girlfriend is in college and she all but completely stopped posting becuase of homework and a parttime job. Even now she only gets to post sperraticly.

e_voyager

all school goers are likely to understand wolf. good luck also an account with Simon sounds good

Dragonvixen

You know, Mana, you COULD E-MAIL your plans and stats to me and I could run this until December, if you gave the books to "The Insane Sakura-Hime Fan-Boy" to not name names, I could bug him for a change (2 am is not the best time to call!) , and have the background info. 

Manawolf

I'll just let people catch up for now, and really, it's only for this week.  After that, I'm over the hump.

Dragonvixen

Ah, Sorry I thought it was till december.

e_voyager

i'll take this time to rest and i lack home net at the moment anyway

Azlan

Not that it particularly matters, but since I'm out of the story (pretty much since the inception) and off guarding the gate, I'm going to withdraw from the game.

Have fun storming the castle! 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Manawolf

This makes things so much easier when we get tommorrow's status report.

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zaon

yeah I just now checked up cause last weekend my computer was sick and I had over stuff to catch up on and I was wondering if I could still grab the Shock Rapier +1?
I also have a lot to read T-T EDIT: All done and caught up ^-^...somewhat

Manawolf

That's okay, but it will come out of your share in the profits.

Zaon

ok people I have good news and bad news
Bad news: Slynae.net's 3eProfiler is now down :mowsad
the good news is that they transfered the character data to a new site :mowhappy
more bad news: the site is only up temporarily :mowsad
the good news is that I have my characters back and can update them :mowhappy
before I have to make a file with all the info in it on my computer :mowsad
....the new links to my characters are below if you are wondering
(this campaign)*updated*
Quav
Min
(gestalt)*needs to be finished*
Gestalt
(other rps)
celestial*somethin happened and it is on pause*
Therrass*the rp here died*

EDIT: I just realised something...yeah my life sucks right now
EDIT2: I just realised something else...I no longer have all the books I downloaded T-T I WANT A VACATION FROM MY LIFE
EDIT3: ok I know I'm being lazy now but if it wouldn't be too much trouble Mana could you possibly send me the ammount of money quav and min should have in a pm >.>
EDIT4:*I'm sure you hate all the edits as much as I do* YAY I FOUND ANOTHER 3EProfiler ^-^ now I have upload all my characters onto it and relax...for now If you want to see what it looks like it then here you go
http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/
I will only post character pertaining to this rp if mana wants me too

Dragonvixen

Arrrgh....I seem to have two finals on the same day...at the same time....in the same room...for two different classes!
On the up side I have almost finished my holiday shopping......and I have a surprise gift for mana....