The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reese Tora

Potions of haste ^_^

Considering how fast Marosharr is already, I'd hate to see what he's like on haste xD

I would certainly appreciate it if a few of the potions of haste and keen edge oils were saved so I could get at them when I rejoin the party.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

They came in before you left, okay, you're still at the temple right now.

Edit: Okay, I've talked with DV, seems she's been hit with some ailments on her first week of school.  However, I was able to get a battle plan out of her.  I think I can work out a move, even if it's almost like skipping her turn.  Have to get this thing rolling again.

Joshua

Just for verification, the dog attacked which orc? The one e_voyager shot or the one I was cutting up?

Manawolf

Zaon

I was wondering if it wasn't too much trouble could I join your RP
I have a few chasracters online who have not seen the light of day since I made them
I 'll make any changes I need to in order to make them fit this RP though

Azlan

I think somebody might have dropped out, but Manawolf is in charge so he'll let you know... hope for him being in a good mood.

This RP is 3.5 Edition just to let you know.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zaon

ok so are the charracters I made =3
It was hard to come up with there history though @.@

....to bad there isn't an easy way for Drow to have a slave AND not be evil -.- but I thought of something ^_^.... course I think it is more complicated than need be

Manawolf

Whoah there, pal, I'm gonna need your character information.  There's some rules in play and some other neat things you may not yet know about.  Let's talk through PM, or better yet AIM if you have it.

Zaon

Well I have AIM

I've added you to mine already so just get on and we will talk ^_^

EDIT: my characters
Min - http://www.sylnae.net/3eprofiler/view.php?id=13396
Quav - http://www.sylnae.net/3eprofiler/view.php?id=13798

Rakuras

Quote from: Manawolf on August 20, 2006, 06:47:03 PM
Well, I'm sorry if I lost you.  We do still have a good healer, so it wouldn't be too much of a loss.  Now I just have to find a way for you to realistically move out of the RP.  Hm, you technically haven't done any fighting yet...

*sigh* Well, seems someone lost my message in the jargoning then. I asked for an update on what the heck happened since we restarted here. Last I heard was we had engineers going to a gate, some people prance through the gate, and now something about a tavern. Between these three events I lurked, got lost, and I am requesting an update. NOW. If you'd like to keep me, fill me in. If not, then toss my character out a three story window without a mattress below. Your call, Mana, 'cause I could be attending college a little lighter without a forum-based D&D game looming over my head :P

e_voyager

well i'm still not sure whats going on yet i'mae having difuvlyt fallown the battle scen at the brewery
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Okay, you, E_Voyager, Zander, DV, Joshua and Saeoun all went to the brewery.  Once there, you heard orcs inside.  Zander and Saeoun lured and KO'ed two of them, then Josh sent his character Sasha in to deal with the rest.  E provided cover fire, and another orc went down, everyone moved into the brewery to assist in taking down the orcs, with Saeoun working to heal those who got hit by the orcs.  We're currently down to 6 orcs, 3 on each side of Sasha, lined up behind a pile of boxes stacked about 3 feet high.  Sasha moved in through a break in the boxes, and E's dog jump over them to get at the orcs.  As of this turn, only Sasha and Amarillis (DV's character) have turns left, but I suppose you could still jump in to help with or whatever.  Saeoun's done a pretty good job of keeping the team healed, but Sasha has taken a bit of a beating.  You could move in and try and heal her, since the space behind her is still open.

e_voyager

ah thanks i'll try to messer you later to clear the plan
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Joshua, what's the holdup.  I need a post by Sunday or I'll be forced to move the RP forward.

Joshua

I apologize for the delay. I have not had reliable computer access this last week.

Joshua

I hope my hold up didn't drive off the others. >< As soon as the orcs go we can go again, right?

e_voyager

some like me are still here waiting so don't worry

Dragonvixen

Sorry for the wait people,
I just started college and just got over the sotomach flu, and am having MAJOR BUGS in my EMAIL. (so don't e-mail or pm me for a bit) I'm going to try to post everyday but weds. K?

Manawolf

Well, in that case I'll wait one more day for Rakuras.  If he doesn't get back to us before tommorrow night, the orcs get their turn and we move onto the next round.

Joshua

I'm glad you're feeling better Dragonvixen, stomach bugs are always pain in the ass. And my girlfriend just started up college again so I know how disruptive that can be.

Azlan

Quote from: Joshua on September 13, 2006, 06:50:27 AM
stomach bugs are always pain in the ass.

They are a pain in the stomach... the other pain is a result of other situations...  D:
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

and here i thought i was currupt. i guess i should have expected that though right azlan?

Manawolf

The RP has been updated.  I'm also getting closer to just having Joulzen puss out and run back to the docks.

Rakuras

Cut me from the game. Sadly it's become... difficult for me to do this anymore and it has been noted that I can be replaced. If you want, toss him in as an NPC medic and use him as you like. Other than that, I wish you a wonderful game and send my regards in my withdrawl on account of varying circumstances. Toodles.

Manawolf

Aw, too bad.  Does stink a little to lose a healer, but that's what I keep Saeoun and Marethial around.  Damn, and DDR was out to, so his healing powers aren't going to be utilized.

I can't have over 10 people with only 2 healers.  Well, I did give Saeoun that attachment of clerics to provide back up healing.  We'll see how things play out.

Edit: I swear we gave Sasha Improved Two Weapon Fighting so she could make a second off hand attack.  She should have picked it up at level 6.

Edit again: You took Dodge?  Oh wait, Tempest, now I remember.  Well, you'll need Improved Two Weapon at some point for the class qualifications. Should make for a nice feat at level 9.

Reese Tora

We'll miss you.  Hope you get a chance to come back in the future.  It's always sad to lose a player in this type of game.  (well, unless the player is That Guy, of course. ;) )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Dragonvixen

I'm sick AGAIN, This time I can still post, Yay! It's just my left ear!!!
I am having the worst luck ever.

Manawolf

Damn, check your room.  I got sick the first time I slept over at a dorm, but that was from sleeping on the floor.

Bottom line, college dorms are just crawling with disease (and silver fish in my case).

Here's hoping the ear infection gets better.

e_voyager

spray the the room with a can of lysol and lter it aire out for an ahour

Manawolf

Alright folks, the brewery has been liberated.  XP is in order for defeating the enemy, and also saving our dear brewmaster.

500 XP goes to all for defeating the orcs, except Lob and the others, who get 586 XP.  Valder, since you're finally level 8, you only get the 500 XP with everyone else.  Also, for saving an endangered man, you earn 6 recognition points, bringing it up to 36.  60 XP is also awarded to everyone for those recognition points.  This should bring the XP values up to 31978 (everyone who started at level 8), 25699 (Lob and everyone who still have +1 level adjustments), and 29613 (Reese Tora's XP).