The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonvixen

Ok...Sorry for the long wait...I meant to post that I was going on vacation in Orlando and the Bahamas for 10 days...well I got evey where but here..and because "Comcast" internet tech-support are idiots and many many jerks I have not had internet or  E-mail since the 24th of december....

Manawolf

Well, not much has happened in that time.  We're on the fring of another battle, but we're waiting for our scouts to now do something about it.

Battlefield layout: The ground along the riverbank is 10 feet wide.  The river is calm and merely 10 feet across.  Marosharr made it 25 feet from the rope before the arrows came his way.   The two lizardlike riders are on the opposite side of the river, 80 feet away from the rope.  The thing that jumped out of the water and now has only five feet between itself and Marosharr.

e_voyager

sounds like we need to clean the ground. are there trees ore embankments nearby for us to climb?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Not really, just muddy ground on this side of the river.  Having a tree next to a wall would make an all too easy way to climb up and compromise the rampart.

e_voyager

in that case me and the hound are in trouble. any suggestions?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

e_voyager

is the swamp dracon down for the count?

Malakin

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Manawolf

And so, dear ranger, commence firing upon the sneak that didn't get blinded, or perhaps the one that did if you're feeling unlucky.

Dragonvixen

And I'm droping off the prisoner with sasha and heading to the area of battle.

Manawolf

DV, I may need a word on your entrance.  Enough time has passed that you managed to take the prisoners to the cathedral, from there, you could pick up your warhorse.  However, trying to travel outside the walls is a suicide mission, you may wish to find your way back to the park, and then if you've got a fly spell handy, that might be enough to get you over.

Sorry for having you sit on the sidelines for so long.

Dragonvixen

well, that's fine I have one more fly spell left. So it will be 60ftx4 or 240ft per round and and only 540ft away(quicker to get to through the city) so I'll get there in 2 rounds.

On another note I want to talk to you about the rebuild and My Ansteral blade.

Manawolf

I got plenty of time this weekend, so we can talk about it then.

e_voyager

i'm doing a lot of child care so that's blanking my 10 to 10 time at least during week days

Manawolf

I've update the RP folks.  We have moved onto a new round.  Only the sneak and its mount remain, currently clinging 10 feet above the group upon the town wall.

Reese Tora

I'll make a post some time late tomorrow(tuesday) evening.  I've got some writting assignments due tomorrow that take precedence.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

I'm leaving the floor open for players to suggest how we could possibly hide the bodies, or perhaps a different plan on how to place the blast disks.

Dragonvixen

ARRGGG!! Who gives a 3 page paper the first class!!! Any way I have some complete jerks as teachers....and a few really great ones!! CS101...Best geek teacher EVER!!!! ( Who decorates the class website as the innards of HAL from 2001 and is not Awesome?) Any way I'm Back....8 days to valentine's day and 11 days to my Birthday !!! Yes...I love Febuary.   :cvheart

Zaon

ok now if you wish to know about Min's and Quav's history
ASK SO NOW

Dragonvixen

Feel free too tell, She'd never come out and ask....but if you do you'll get some backround on both her and Ortil.

Zaon

Well let's start the bets on what shall happen to Quav now that there are no secrets

Dragonvixen

Well....alot of backstory...and I feel a bit of bonding...Quav reminds her of her brother...cursed and wandering...shunned and well... lost in the darkness.

Dragonvixen

Manawolf

Try thinking of how Mark Twain would teach a class after reading only about 5 or 6 of his short stories.

Zaon

Manawolf

Along with most of the surrounding swamp.

Reese Tora

I'm sure it's only a little char :p

To any druids in the party, I'm sooo sorry, they must have been carrying half full jars of naptha, I was expecting a slow yet inexorable burn.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

After such a successful mission, we got 730 XP from the final enemies, and then 2000 XP for blowing the tunnel and the boats.  This brings many of us to 37317 XP (level 9, ho!), while Zaon and Snuggles characters have 31618 XP, and Marosharr is just a little shy at 34952.

Manawolf

Another note, if you have an idea of for an idea you might want to buy from the merchant, this may be a good time, especially if it'll take time for them to make the item.