The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonvixen

I'm sorry for the disaperance...I'm back...With B-day gifts...Complete mage, warrior, and divine. Libra Mortis and DM2.
I'll post the updated Amarillis in a bit

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

If you want you may, just march your character down to the merchant's cart and ask for something.

Dragonvixen

Str 10 /0
Con 12 /+1
Dex 16/ +3
Cha 22/ +6
Wis 10
Int 16

37317 XP
Amarillis (fire-flower)
CG elven female Sorc 6/ exalted arcanist 3
Speed 30ft  hp 42
5'2" tall, 108 lbs, green eyes, red hair Age
AC 15 touch 14 flat-footed 13

Will +8
Reflex +6
Fort +4

Faster consecrate
Exalted spell list
Immune to sleep
Low-light vision
Elven proficiency
Detect secret door within 5ft

Masterwork rapier
+8 /1d6 +1

Seeking Composite longbow +1
+8/1d8+1  (negates concelment)

Consecrate spell
Weapon finesse
Purify spell
Leadership
Knight of stars

Skills
spellcraft 12 +3/+15
conentration 12 +1/ +13
Knowledge  (arcana) 12 +3/ +15
Knowledge (religion) 6 +3/ +9
Knowledge (the planes) 2+3/+5
Ride 6 +3/+9
Use magic device 2 +6/ +8
Spot +2
Listen +2
Search +2

Languages
Elven, common, celestial, draconic and sylvan

Masterwork rapier
Seeking Composite longbow +1
Mithral buckler
Ring of protection +1
Bracer's of armor +2
Cloak of Cha +2
Quiver with 100 arrows
Spell component pouch

Heward's handy haverstack
With 5 potions of cure light wounds, wand of detect magic, wand of read magic, wand of cat's grace, 10 potions of mage armor,  bedroll, one person tent,  winter  blanket, 300ft silk rope,3 waterskins, 60 day of trail rations, 3, 54gp, 20pp, 7 sp, Thought Bottle

Lbs carried: 32
Load carried: light
Light load 0-33
Med load 34-66
Heavy load 67-100

Spells per day
0 level 6/day
1 level 8/day
2 level 8/day
3 level 6/day
4 level 4/day

spells known

cantrips
acid splash
read magic
disrupt undead
ray of frost
arcane mark
prestigitation
Detcet magic

1st level
true strike
magic missile ( spurts of flame)
burning hands
alarm
unseen servent

2nd level
melf's acid arrow
eagle's splendor
Elemental Darts (Dragonlance)

3rd level
fireball
lighting bolt
fly
summon monster 3
Searing light

4th level
Holy smite

Dragonvixen

Darn!!...I only have the gestalt version of Otril... So I need to talk to Mana!

Manawolf

I've had to reverse gestalt a few characters, so it shouldn't be that difficult.  Give me his stats in a PM and I'll see what can be done.

Dragonvixen

Since we have to create open slots for new people I'm posting our NEW joining requirements.

1. PM Either Me OR Mana OR Both of us telling us you want to join
2. Create a PC using the approved books. Stats are 16,18,14,14,10,10. Current level 9.
3. Get approval from BOTH Me AND Mana. (If your math is good and you are not trying to cheat (everything's legal) I will approve it...This is for various reasons...like people messing up inputs and ending up with 600gp instead of 60gp...Stupid mistakes make things not as much fun  :tired).
4.  Post Sheet in OOC thread.
5. We Will Put You in at the Next Possible Time, if it's not possible at the moment, We Will PM You as Soon as It's Possible.

Manawolf

The RP shall move onto the next day on Friday.  If you still want to buy anything for your character or do something important, now is the time.

Reese Tora

just so you know, I won't be responding to any plot-like movements (or much of anything else) until after tuesday, as I suddenly have almost two months worth of writting to catch up on...
(It's my own fault, mind you, but I only learned last tuesday that the journal check was this coming tuesday, along with four pages related to the final project/research paper)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Dragonvixen

Update Time!!

Well.. I got another (the last) set of gifts...three Books..So Tome of Battle and Dungeonscape are now available for use!! (The last was a copy of PH2)

Reese Tora

I picked up Complete Scoundrel the other day... is it play-legal?

(well, I probably won't use anything, but you never know...)

Manawolf

e_voyager

i don't.  any big changes to worry about in the new book?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

Only if you decide to use one of the alternate feats or something from in the book.

some new feats, spells, uses for skill points, equipment and prestige classes.

aside from the skill point thing, same old same old
(Essentially, there's mini-feats you can buy for skill points, but you're limited in how many you can have based on character level.)

Most of the books (except for Unearthed Arcana) don't change rules, they just add new optional stuff you can ignore if you don't use stuff from the books.

Manawolf

Damn it, what did I want to say?  I'm stuck at school all day and forget what I wanted to tell you guys.

Well, for now, if someone still hasn't posted by Friday, their character will go under NPC control for the sake of time.

e_voyager

that works i'm just waiting to roll again myself.

Dragonvixen

Mana, I think we need to post the legal books again...

To start, PH1, PH2, DG1, DG2, MM 1-4, Complete Mage, Complete Warrior, Complete Divine, Complete Arcane, Complete Adventurer, Dracomicon, All of the Races books, Deities and Demigods (PrC's only), Stronghold Builder's handbook, Manual of the planes, Weapons of Legacy (Subject to DM approval), Dungonscape,(Masters of the Wild, Song and Silence, Tome and Blood, Sword and Fist, Defenders of the Faith (Only non-updated material)) Dragonlance Campain Setting (Some feats, all spells, some non-PC material), Book of exalated deeds, Book of vile darkness, libra mortis...I think thats all for me.

Manawolf

You forgot Lords of Madness you got me, along with Cityscape, Heroes of Horror, Heroes of Battle, Fiendish Codexes 1&2, Dragon Magic, Savage Species, and Unearthed Arcana.  I'm afraid the minor 3.0 books (Masters of the Wild, Sword and Fist, Tome and Blood, etc.) are a little too dated for use.  I'm also utilizing the Eberron Campaign Book for feats, monsters and some items (though that special DR some have, such as the deathless, will simply be changed to DR/silver), and also Underdark, for while it was said to be campaign specific, it is a veritable treasure trove of goodness.  The same goes for Frostburn, Sandstorm and Stormwrack, and the Planar Handbook.

Note: I may be introducing some Magical Locations into the campaign, as Complete Scoundrel actually brought up a few that would be most spectacular, in the fact that you can actually get a permanent bonus feat from them.  Of course, you'll have to work for that bonus, alongside finding the location in the first place.

Dragonvixen

The minor 3.0 books are items...and a few prestige classes only (I like Oozemasters, and Whips need the help...so Lasher and whip dagger are in) 

Stronghold Builder is just there as a referance.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Dragonvixen on March 16, 2007, 10:52:31 PM
The minor 3.0 books are items...and a few prestige classes only (I like Oozemasters, and Whips need the help...so Lasher and whip dagger are in) 

Stronghold Builder is just there as a referance.

:superlick :bow

That happens to be my 100% favoritest prestige class not "ported over" to 3.5

It's just too bad that my current character is not moving in that direction al all.  :cry

Manawolf

Oh, I do make use of Arms and Equipment Guide (had to get a new one after your "borrowed" my last one DV).

Manawolf

Okay folks, we need a new dice roller.  Somehow Tripod has made it so that people can't read other people's rolls, and some can't use the thing altogether.  So, if anyone can find a new online die roller we can use, it would be much appreciated.

Reese Tora

looking at various online rollers...

http://www.irony.com/mailroll.html
http://www.pbm.com/dice/
http://www.openroleplaying.org/tools/dieroller/

(emails results to concerned parties... may not be convenient)

They have nothing so nice as having an online database or instant results, mind you.

also:

http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/rolldata.asp

similar to the one we use now

Zaon

Reese Tora

If we can decide on what roller we're going to use, we should post here so everyone knows to use it.  Since there hasn't been an official post yet, I'm still using the Tripod site roller.   Once you get the blasted thing to load, it searches others' rolls normally.

(Just FYI, I use my character name in all instances of using the dice roller.)

Also, I was looking at your lists.  You guys need to get the Magic Item Compendium so I can use it, since I just bought it. :eager

Manawolf

We're using the last one you posted, it's proving the easiest in terms of use (though some are still having problems).  Certainly easier than having to check your email for a roll all the time.

Dragonvixen

Just inform our spellcasters elemental darts is from Dragonlance campain setting. There's some insanely good sorc/wiz spells, a few good cleric..and one good druid spell.

Two 13d6 Lighting bolts (that can crit)  from one 4th level spell anyone?

Malakin

Hey, kinda confused about what targets are left around Malakin that he can attack... And also their ranges, for modifyers/movement and so on...
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Manawolf

There are about 30 wasps flying at 30 feet above the temple courtyard.  PICK ONE!

And I'll need a pdf of the book if I'm going to use anything from Dragonlance.

Malakin

Heh, sorry thought there was significantly less wasps flyingaround by now :P
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"