HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISHES!

Started by Kipiru, December 31, 2008, 05:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

It' New Year here already! I wish all of you good luck and good health! Fortune and love for every one who seek them! Happy New Year!

Suwako

It's new year here at the moment as well, best wishes to all who have entered or have yet to enter the new year.

superluser

Yes, happy new year to all!

2009 is on notice, though.  Not only for Amber, but for me.  I've got big plans, and if I hear so much as a peep that you're causing trouble, 2009, TO THE MOON!

I've got a magnum of champagne here (I wasn't able to find a half-magnum), so you may get to see what I post like drunk (which generally doesn't happen when I drink the harder stuff).  More likely, however, I will simply fall asleep soon.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Faerie Alex

Happy New Year from the greater New York area and EST! As for champagne, mine has no alcohol. :B
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Paladin Sheppard

Happy New Year yall! Hope 2009 its a good one for everyone!

Valynth

Happy new year to all and to all a good drink.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

yakanaj

Good Bye 2008, One of the best years of my life and welcome 2009, hopefully a better year than the last.

I have hopes, I have plans, and I have ingenuity.

Happy New year everyone!

Angel

I wish safety and happiness to my friends and family, and good fortune to everyone else.  Happy New Year, everyone! :) :) :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Janus Whitefurr

Ignore all the scratches and polishing and stuff on 2009. Australia and the other early countries got to it first, and we held a rocking party and none of youse were invented. ;) We tried to keep it clean for you, we really did!

HYN, folks.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Happen Ewe Ear.
Hippy Nude Deer.
Nappy You Hear.

Take your pick.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheDXM

I'll take an order of Nappy Nude Ear, please.

In retrospect, 2008 was a boring number.

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 01, 2009, 07:40:58 AMNappy You Hear.

I'd love to wake up to the sound of nappies needing to be changed.

Rakala

This year I resolve to be more social, exercise more, not let people walk all over me, and while I'm being unrealistic I also resolve to acquire laser vision and the ability of unassisted flight.

Happy new year everyone. Did everybody remember their leap second?

Sunblink

I just hope that all the rest of the good celebrities don't die this year as well. :B

Happy new year, guise. <3

superluser

Quote from: Rakala on January 01, 2009, 10:30:07 AMHappy new year everyone. Did everybody remember their leap second?

I did now.  Sadly, mine was already skewed 8 seconds, so it won't last.

We've got so much power now, we can keep better time than the Earth.  It's ridiculous.

Aisha deCabre

Happy New Year, ye peeps.  Be of good cheer and all that, and hope that all the bad karma gathered from the last year won't hit y'all over the heads unconscious.   >:3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Colgatecrusader

the first day of my new year was... interesting, remind me that my computer is pure evil later.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lisky

the last 2 days have been extremely interesting for me... lets just say piecing together what i did on new years has been amusing and amazing... i both hate and love my friends at the same time

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->