Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nino

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 01, 2006, 04:21:26 AM
I'm tempted to make a request, just to challenge you. *smirk*

Also because it amuses me to make life difficult for people who try to draw my avatar - although IIRC, Amber did fairly well with the boxpron.jpg that isn't obviously linked on her site anymore (more's the pity) (oh, and it wasn't me either, although it's been a while now...)

See.. my avatar is a box. Nothing more, nothing less. Well.. ok, so he has sunnies and a trenchcoat, sometimes. :-)

Hope Fed Ex is okay =P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Very cute work as usual. :mowcookie

Is that your tail, llearch?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

I haven't seen any monkeys around the place. Perhaps one snuck in while I wasn't watching?

ITOS

xHaZxMaTx

Nothing to see here!

Curse the inability to delete messages. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

You could always edit it to say something completely different. Or unprintable, that'd get the point across... :-)+)

xHaZxMaTx

They're like pixel cars, but much much cuter! :>

Watch his glasses, they're all shiny and stuff.  :)

Nino

Well I'm off but I'm going to leave ya guys some things for the wait. No requests though sadly ;_;

My real-life friend Rose, a silver fox. I love how the white spots turned out:

I did these a long time ago and just now updated them so their shading was much better:

I remember how hard it was to get Shadow's spikes to look right o_O

Supercheese

:mowhappy Yay, more!

I can see what you mean about Shadow being hard to get just right...  :mowdizzy

Nino

I'm so sorry it took so long, but I'm back. I had a LOT of stuff to do before I went to college but I'm going to start getting the rest of these done.

ITOS

It's alive! D:

*poke*

Welcome back. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. No pressure, though. College trumps art for friends (assuming we're friends, of course :-)

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Zedd is a collection of bits of paper, glued to a backing? :-)

Zedd

Im being ironic box boy  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

And I'm being sarcastic, so we both win. Woo. :-)

Zedd

Woot! We win! *hops in greatness and the H*R jinggle could been heard* Whoops wrong show

Aridas

colidg stoodint? mee? noe, ay gradumacated

Zedd

e_voyager

aww so cuite i can't belive i'm seeing this thread forthe first time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nino

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 06, 2006, 09:46:51 AM
colidg stoodint? mee? noe, ay gradumacated

i goth a gud edumacathon 2. hehe i ith so smarth. lol. i mathe you guyths mai KAWAII cordatha. neko oyasumi tamagotchi toyota teriyaki inyuyasha mishibishi suburu samurai. tsunami kamikaze bonzai yamaha. Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiii! (Props for knowing what I'm making fun of and more props if you recognize the reference. Negative props if you correct my spelling on any of these).

Thanks guys for understanding. My goal is to get at least three done this week (by Sunday). I'm already almost done one =)

Welcome to the thread e_voyager. Glad you like them!

e_voyager

indeed i do and when you've caught up i may request one as well
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

Quote from: Kattuccino on September 06, 2006, 05:09:11 PM
(Props for knowing what I'm making fun of and more props if you recognize the reference. Negative props if you correct my spelling on any of these).
Well, I can tell you that the only guy I know who talks like that goes by the name of Piston Honda. Other than that, no. I fail horribly, x2.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kattuccino on September 06, 2006, 05:09:11 PM
i goth a gud edumacathon 2. hehe i ith so smarth. lol. i mathe you guyths mai KAWAII cordatha. neko oyasumi tamagotchi toyota teriyaki inyuyasha mishibishi suburu samurai. tsunami kamikaze bonzai yamaha. Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiii! (Props for knowing what I'm making fun of and more props if you recognize the reference. Negative props if you correct my spelling on any of these).

Well, I don't recognise the reference. I *did* get partway through the *second* sentence (about to toyota) before realising that I recognised all the words, and they still didn't make any sense. :-)

... isn't "InuYasha", "Mitsibushi", and "Subaru" spelt differently, though? *ducks*

Zedd

THough .Hack is way super emoish

e_voyager

Aridas

what does .hack have to do with anything?

Nino

Zedd

THeir all depressing yet revoing loosing your mind