Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nino

Woah, no more off-topicness. This thread is long enough =P

Everything's fine, I'm not confused. I'll resume these when I get to college, it's been a hectic week but I'm going back Friday. I'll try to do Matilda.

I have to say now though, no more requests. It will take me long enough to get the ones I owe done.

Kipiru

llearch n'n'daCorna

Can I ha... oh.

*grin* Seriously, no. I'm fine. I'm just messing with you. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

llearch...not...funny X3

*laughs*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

*kicks the topic up*

i'm a bad bad BAAAD girl X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Just let the thread go until Katt has something she wants to post. There is no point in posting here if it does not contribute anything constructive.

Nino

Quote from: Gareeku on October 28, 2006, 10:01:15 AM
Just let the thread go until Katt has something she wants to post. There is no point in posting here if it does not contribute anything constructive.

Sorry guys, college has taken it's toll. I may be able to start these up again by Christmas if you all will still be here (this is why I had originally said 5 requests at a time -- I shouldn't have been so lenient about that).

Gareeku

Its ok, we know how annoying and busy real life can be sometimes, especially with college *is also a college student*. Take your time and do things when you -want- to. :)

e_voyager

it's okay we understand how rough school can be. as for me i have the patience of the eternal and can wait a while before i start to worry.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey