Found Amber Supermegatopia Pics

Started by Alan Garou, October 28, 2006, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Quote from: skwerly on October 29, 2006, 05:07:29 PM
*blink*

...huh?

As in, it might be DNP. I know I wouldn't want some of the stuff I drew a year ago up on some frickin' board. It was a completely different kind of art. If you can even call it that...

Anyway, it's her closet, and her choice whether she wants to pull out her old skeletons...

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 29, 2006, 04:11:39 PM
I don't see how different it is from what she does now >.>
it's pretty much clear the style is a LOT different. I'll agree that her old style was really cool, but she did a lot of flaws she doesn't aymore and her coloring was a lot less detailed still I wished I could do that back in 2001  :<
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Aridas

Piffle. Amber's been awesome from day one, whether or not the art itself didn't show it.

Tiger_T

Even though. Implying that Amber didn't improve over the years isn't exactly nice, Aridas. :<

As for Llearch:
You mean this one?

Amber posted it back HERE on the old forum.
It isn't there anymore, but there I was able to salvage the filename (Box_Sexx0rz.gif) and hunt it down on my HD.
;) :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Netami

What is with people on this forum and taking things the wrong way? He wasn't implying she hadn't improved, just that her old stuff was good too. Hell, five years from now she is gonna whine about stuff current in DMFA, so does that make the present works anything less? Certainly didn't stop donations, or wont. Still the same stuff, just from a different time.

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 29, 2006, 12:12:44 PM
No, no. You die, you get revived at the temple. Once per death.

Standard tactic of recovering from an outbreak of deadness. Most games have something like that, otherwise you have to start up a new character, and, gee, that's no fun.

Plus Crushed is cute. :-)

LOL
Oh hon thats not what I ment I was referring to the monkies in your box...  At the time I posted there was a massive amount of tails stiking out there.

*giggles*
I like Crushed even if there are to many naked girls...  All SMT art has to many naked girls for my taste but it's still cool

Though I did come up with My own SMT inspired team of superheros.  My sis said she'd draw them but she never did .
*pouts*

skwerly

Quote from: Stygian
As in, it might be DNP. I know I wouldn't want some of the stuff I drew a year ago up on some frickin' board. It was a completely different kind of art. If you can even call it that...

Anyway, it's her closet, and her choice whether she wants to pull out her old skeletons...

Okay, a bit of a misunderstanding there.  The only images I planned to hand to Darkmoon are the Wallpaper War images not already in the archives.  Which I've done before, with Amber's permission.

As for all these other images I have, I'd like to trade stashes with other MabArt hoarders.  But since I don't know what Amber considers Do Not Distribute, I hadn't planned on sending any of it to anyone until I get clarification from her.

I'd still like to send these unknowns to someone (preferably to Amber) to find out which of 'em are actually hers.

Quote from: Stygian
...you just keep going over her head, don't you?

This post takes care of one time.. what else are you referring to?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 29, 2006, 07:59:00 PM
As for Llearch:
You mean this one?

Yes, that one. :-)

Quote from: thegayhare on October 29, 2006, 10:03:36 PM
LOL
Oh hon thats not what I ment I was referring to the monkies in your box...  At the time I posted there was a massive amount of tails stiking out there.

Oh, the twelve monkeys? Ah. :-)

Though I did come up with My own SMT inspired team of superheros.  My sis said she'd draw them but she never did .
*pouts*

Was She-Male in your list? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Vidar

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 28, 2006, 11:20:23 PM
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!

OLD ART!   :yuck

Old art is to artists, like garlic is to a vampire, isn't it?

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 29, 2006, 04:11:39 PM
I don't see how different it is from what she does now >.>

Buy glasses / lenses / get eye surgery / stop being blind / look at your screen / do not put bananas in your eyes. Ambers art has improved significantly over the years. Better shading, crisper lineart, colored lines, more shiney, etc.
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 29, 2006, 02:43:14 PM
Because you'd rather be maimed yourself?

Or because standing next to Crushed during a meteor-shower / lightning storm / gardening exhibit / stamp collectors convention / shower / etc. will likely destroy you along with her during whatever disaster she attracts. There's a reason she is called "Crushed"...

Also, the ressurection thing works only for heroes, so unless you go around ransacking tombs / graves / decripit mansions / haunted castles / evil lairs, you will stay dead.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

DigitalMan

Technically Aridas is right. Her new art isn't so much different from her old art as it is better; minor tweaks to style and abilities that are not a dramatic change in and of themselves, but combined enhance image quality. The base style seems essentially the same to me.

And I am thoroughly frightened by BoxPr0n.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tiger_T

You can read how it came to be if you follow the link in my last post. >:3

Have fun. :mwaha
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2006, 06:28:45 AM
*pouts*

Was She-Male in your list? :-)

LOL
Nope

My Heros were original... well animeish  knock offs realy.  Four gay male superheros with magical armour.  I called them the Flaming Knights....  They rode into battle on powerful steeds (four super strong non-anthro horses, who wear a strange saddle contraptions that hold the knights on there backs.  they are also rather snarky and sarcastic)

There was a Huge lion in pink armor, he was realy rather girly but super strong
A rabbit, in purple armour with super speed and reflexes
An angsty rat with multiple percings in black and red armour he can control shadows and fire
and a Wolf in blue armour with a magical battle axe and a brillient tactician

Zedd

I have a supermegatopia char but shes way too extreme for most

Taross

Bleh... I used to Wiz on the SMT Muck as Lord Carrion. It was great fun until the twinks invaded and I had to sweep my temple /inner sanctum/ daily from couples. :/

Pity though, I had fun too.

Manawolf

Tried to do a little MUCKing about, didn't really get anywhere.  In any case, Coke the unlucky shapeshifter would have probably fit best, prone to getting flattened every now and then by the occasional falling chunks of building or larger than life heroines (as he would hope).

ShiningShadow

I like the site if they put more of Elephant giri or Hyper Hippo in the strip I get into it. But the site is cool regradless, and the Amber old art its very awesome she has improved over the years and her style stayed the same but improved regardless. Amber has establised herself as a very talented artist and comic queen to boot in the strips.