Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

What the hell?! Gareeku thought to himself as the humanoid bug made its presence known.
"One of you two take the girl to the med bay, i'm staying here to fight!" Gareeku said to E and Karl, before turning to the girl, "go with them, you'll be safe."
Letting go of the girl, Gareeku then turned towards the creature. It was then that the wolf made his move, moving with incredible speed as the magic in his sword seemingly left a trail behind him. As the warrior near the creature, he suddenly stepped to the side, aiming to throw the creature offguard somewhat as he swung his glowing blade in a powerful slash towards the creatures "ribs". Not stopping there, the wolf then brought his blade back in a horizontal slash towards the creature's neck, before bringing it down into a downwards diagonal slash aimed at the stomach region, the air crackling with light magic as the blade moved in its elegant dance of destruction.

KarlOmega1

Karl:  Centurion mode, Disengage!

*Karl's Mech armor fell off and transformed back into his patrol speeder, then disappeared into a portal...then a bracer (with a familiar-looking gem in it) appeared on his right arm*

Karl: Emerald Armor ACTIVATE!

*Just then the bracer glowed a bright yellow, which then  the glow covered Karl's body...when the glow disappeared, It looked like Karl was wearing anoter Mech Armor...Except it looked like that of a samurai's, had a crystalline thing shaped like a gem on the chestplate and a symbol  that looked like the sun on the forehead part of the helmet*

Karl: This armor was forged with 7 others...each were forged on different worlds, of which they were named after...This one has the power of Fire and Light (It's basicly radiative)...It is the Emerald Armor of Apollo, for it was Forged on the first planet of the Celestria system ...which is Apollo!

*Karl then unsheathed his sword before turning to E*

Karl: get her to Medbay level...Me, Gareeku and Aisha will handle this!

*Karl then rushes forward to get a piece of the action*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Boog

"Your actions force me to act. Appologies. Power is all well and good, but toying with them was unneeded. I no longer have any reason to believe you will not become a threat." The roachthing chirped, sinking teeth in deeper. "I'd ask what you are, but I don't think you'll have the time to answer."
Alright, does this niche have something I can use to use Venom? Yes? Excellent.
With a noise like someone trying to get that last drop of soda through a straw in reverse, the roachthing's teeth injected several toxins into the beast, each one made up of arguments as to why the one infected by said toxins shouldn't exist. After all, it's always the thought that counts...

e_voyager

E grips his blade. cursed?  it made sense to call it that. "Karl i'm sorry but i can't answer that because i don't know why. to know what you'll have to ask Erebus and he's not answering me at the moment " " I don't want to run but if this is the mission i'll help protect her" e picks up the girl  "come with me will you? I'm unfamiliar with this place and keeping others alive ins not a skill of mine"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

*Karl does a Cyberghost link and sends the directions to E via Wi-fi* (OOC: my char has Cyber implants, so that's why I can do that)

Karl: Ok, there's the schematics...now go!

*Karl then turns around and dodges a blow from the Dark creature they're battling*
I'm a Skype User.

Aisha deCabre

Aisha's head shook, sweat and blood whizzing away through the air, as she stood up fully.  The bracer she had taken back out again, but this time it was on her own wrist...giving her good protection against dark magic and a constant supply of healing energy.  It wasn't a shield...but it would be a damn good way to keep her injuries at bay.

The sword gleamed as if from an ethereal source.  Straightening her body, only barely sore on the inside with bruises, the panther ran to where she was needed in the fight.  Tail ring, bracer, sword...all was illuminating the her otherwise melanistic and void-like fur.  She came beside Karl and Gareeku, stepping over the giant insect with only slight surprise and a quick solute for its help.

"Get her moving, you lot!" she growled and charged in slashing the tendons, aiming to let the demon creature's strength become a weakness.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

At Gareeku's slash, the creature staggered backwards. For a moment its head was falling down its side, hitting the floor with a solid thump. The next, a wing came swooping, knocking his legs out from under him. Looking up, Gareeku saw its neck bulging with a twisting shape, growing. Holy hell! he hought, and then the creature's foot was in his ribcage.
   Throwing the giant cockroach with considerably greater force than Aisha, the creature looked at its now swelling arm. Its eyes narrowed, and the swelling slowed. Then stopped. Then receded. It then stared down on Gareeku through the same blue slits as before. Its other head was crumbling into black ashes, slowly being reabsorbed into it.
   "Nice thought there. Would have worked well too. IF We had been vulnerable to magic, that is." The creature sneered down on him, but then turned its head towards the now roaring Karl. And then it staggered once again, two knees and one arm swiftly crippled by Aisha. They seemed to regenerate as fast as the rest of it though, and to her surprise the creature jerked to the side, facing her no more than perhaps a few inches away.
   "We thought you would have the sense to stay back! We don't want to hurt you!" Its face was furious, and for all it sounded like some horrid alien, it also sounded sincere.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel slowly followed e and the girl down the stairs. The girl would provide more information than the battle.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Gareeku

Grunting in pain, Gareeku coughed, a small amount of blood splurting from his mouth from the sheer force the creature had used in stamping down on his ribs.
"Damn it..." the wolf growled, staring up at the creature with a grimace of anger. It was then that he noticed the creature looking away from him to somebody else. Seizing his chance, Gareeku grabbed his blade and, with a power slash, cleave through the creature's legs, immediately rolling out of the way once he had done so.
Getting back to his feet, the wolf clutched his ribs, the pain still making itself present from the creature's stomp. Looking on, Gareeku waiting for an opening which he could use to try and make another attack...

KarlOmega1

*Karl saw Gareeku Slash off the legs...this was his chance to fry the enemy*

Karl: Celestial Saber! Fire mode!

*the sword in Karl's hands then came ablazin' with fire*

Karl: Celestial Saber! Pyro Slash!

*Karl then made several slashes at the dark Creature...*
I'm a Skype User.

Boog

The roachthing pushed itself upright, head ringing. The thoughts inside that head were thusly even worse off.
Damn, arguments weren't convincing enough.
Staggering to its feet, the roachthing surged forward to strike a blow across the monsters remaining jaw. Its moves were that of a skilled pugilist; it moved fast and in a way, rather gracefully, with each move blending with the others so as to keep the opponant off balance and add the momentum of one blow to the strength of the next. Of course, it was also formulating new arguments as it fought and spat them at the creature whenever possible, forcing it yet further off balance.
Disregard claims of concern for our well being. Either a lie or a paradox, either of which may be termed Frigging Stupid and may be safely ignored.

Aisha deCabre

A little taken aback by the creature's statement, Aisha's eyebrow quirked.  "Not hurt ME?  Really?"

However she still didn't relax her stance.  "You don't, huh?  Isn't that what you tried to do before, slamming me like that?  Threatening me as a hostage?  Nice try, cosa de sombra.  I'm just as willing to halt you in your steps as my friends here are."

With a slight pause as Gareeku attacked the thing again, Aisha maneuvered around, sword in a horizontal position to her chest.  Her eyes narrowed, covered from ruby to crimson in the dark shadows of her fringe.  Gareeku was injured, but Karl seemed to be okay.  She then assessed the seething mass of darkness.

What haven't we tried?  Fire...magic...light.  Ice perhaps?  Electricity?  Something!
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

KarlOmega1

*At the hearing of the word "electricity", Karl had an idea*

Karl: Everybody stand back! this trick I learned from a guy from the Andromeda galaxy! (Hint: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...)

*karl sticks out his arm towards the creature and out of it shoots lightning*
I'm a Skype User.

Gareeku

Trying to stand, Gareeku lent on his sword as he tried to stand up straight, but no avail.
Damn it... I think my ribs may be broken... Gareeku thought to himself in anger. However, something would then happen which would strike fear into the wolf's heart. He could feeling a familiar feeling building within him...a dark feeling...his head started to throb with pain, causing the wolf to cry out slightly as he clutched his head.
No! This can't be happening...not now! Gareeku thought to himself in a panic as the pain in his head began to swell, the feeling within him becoming stronger and stronger... No! Please!

Aisha deCabre

At Karl's sudden declaration, Aisha leaped out of the way and replaced the sword in her sheath, not wishing for any metal that looked suspiciously like a lightning rod to be out of person.  With grace and speed no more than what a feline possesses, she hopped back a few feet and zigzagged well away from the beast, eyeing it and her comrade's strange attack.  Hope this works...he certainly has a good large arsenal, that one.

While keeping watch, she glimpsed Gareeku as he tried to stand and fell over again.  The panther started across to her friend, to help him while there was time and their opponent was occupied.  She stopped next to him and noticed that the wolf not only looked hurt...he looked like he was desperately holding something back.

"Gareeku...?" she tilted her head.  This looked too familiar.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

"Aisha...you need...to get away...get the others away!" Gareeku cried out in desperation, the dark feeling within him and the pain within his head become overwhelming, "I can't...hold it much longer! Please! It's happening! You've got to...get away!"
It was then that something began to flicker in and out of view; a pair of what seemed to be wings, and a pair of what seemed to be headwings, entirely composed of magic. Once more they flickered into view and the disappeared again. Gareeku wouldn't be able to hold it off for much longer...

KarlOmega1

*noticing Gareeku's state and power levels, Karl made a split decision*

Karl: Aisha, Stand back! I'm gonna have to take him someplace where he won't hurt his friends...

*just then Karl started to glow  a dark purple/violet, Indicating he was building up Dark energy*

Karl: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Gate of the Abyss...OPEN!!!

*Karl then grabbed Gareeku and went through the portal that had opened...the portal to the realm of demons and the condemned*

Karl: Made it! Sorry Gareeku....I was aiming for Nemesis, but we ended up on Inferno...

*Indeed! The dark clouds preventing sunlight from showing, the smell of Brimstone (Sulfur/Sulphur), and the only glow came from rivers/lakes/streams/oceans of magma...the were on Inferno*

(OOC: this is so no one else gets hurt by Gareeku's feral form)

Edit> OOC: also, armor disengaged when I did it...
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

E dashes to the med bay following Karl's map. "Erebus answer me what is going on" he shouted as the specter of darkness that was his so called past. ash he dashes and ran and dashed some more Mel paced him. " frig this feels like i'm breaking into one of dad's forts again." finally as he enter the doors he gets and answerer on that Mel may have picked up as e is physically speaking as his body works.
"there are some things outside of science and magic as mortals know them. this entity maybe on of them but i'm not sure. it seems instead to be some kind of  child trying to play the grown up." 'so what do i do?" " ensure her safety" "about the monster"  "trust you friends or send me back to help then but you may need me to deal with the others" "if you really are  some kind of god you can do them both right?"  " i'm out of practice at omnipresence  and you don't use enough dark energy." e sighs but knew he did right taking the girl to safety. something in him approved of the actions
"you should have fought though you" "but the girl?" mournblade, stormbriger  and even stratocaster are often effective again this kind of things." "how" "the dark blades of mournblade and stormbringer would have been able of great use there" " why would a cursed blade work on that beast?" "it would consumed it slash by slash. that what it does. it is a kin slayer that calls forth  mourning much like stormbringer brings forth storms guises as wars." " and stratocaster?" though it is called a blessed blade it too is cures ad he drives away friend and for alike" "does anything you so called gods may ever truly work?"  "they all work but doe to the laws of entropy there must be a  side effect. It is the same on all worlds"
E groans and he checks on his body. looking around the room he sees  that the girl has be bandaged and is hold up to monitoring  equipment."  For the first time he consciously  notices Mel. " hello are you the one who patched up the girl?" 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

Aisha backed away slowly from Gareeku, ready to heed his words.  At least she knew in this form he would be a formidable match for the beast, until something could be done.  She glanced back at Karl, who had succeeded in giving it a horrible shock to the system.  But was it down?  She couldn't tell, for at that same instant Karl had jumped to Gareeku's side.  The dimensions split, and she watched as her friend was carried off somewhere in isolation.

After the light died down, the pantheress glanced back at the dark thing, coursing still with electricity in its system...whether or not it was a real biological system or not, it looked like it still hurt.

The silence was unsettling, she thought while calling forth the returning enchantment placed on the boomerang.  Instantly it whizzed across the room and back into her hands.

Wait a minute...I'm ALONE to deal with this thing now?

"Brilliant move, boys..." she muttered with a roll of her eyes.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

The creature had been shrugging their blows like they were nothing, avoiding damage deftly or regenerating what it had taken in seconds. The cockroach's poison and strength had shaken it, but not moved it, and now the poor insect was flailing its limbs wildly, both its wings and head gone, and great holes torn in its "ribcage" by the demon-thing's "wings". The creature had been taken by surprise and had fallen backwards, after Gareeku managed to sever one of its legs and cut the other badly, but flowing like water it had regained its foothold and limbs, only to face Karl's initial fiery slashes with just a bit more trouble. The air was heavy with a scent like ink and acid, but the creature held its ground, its shadows seemingly quenching the fire faster than it could burn.
   Then Karl leaped back, and the creature was taken completely in shock. Literally. The lightning slammed into it like conducted on rails, and it shifted, white-blue bolts leaping between flowing shadows. It screamed, its half-formed mouth letting out a cruel, pained growl, and slumped forward on its knees. When the electrocution stopped it shifted, its body now only holding a rough shape, and crawled backwards into the shadows with speed, but clearly also effort. Upon reaching the darkness in the back of the room it... merged with it, creating an area of seething blackness around itself, its eyes two lonely, jagged points fixated at them from out of the dark. Moving slowly sideways, like a predator eyeing its prey, it spoke once again.
   "Hmph. A neat trick you have there. Seems like We will actually have to put a bit of effort into this one."

Downstairs, Mel and E were busy with the patched up girl. Despite the lack of danger, and the warmth and care with which they were treating her, she was not saying a thing. She moved as if in a daze, eyes staring blankly at nothing at all, aquiescing to Mel's treatment without thinking or feeling, it seemed. It was as if she had no mind of her own at all.

Stygian was irritated. It was, and it realized it, something only feeding that same irritation, and the shame. It prided itself on its coolness and efficiency, and here it was, being pushed back by a bunch of furry critters! It ought to whip itself later for making things come to this! From its position it had a perfect "viewpoint" of the room, and it quickly inspected its foes. The cockroach was badly damaged, bones and internal organs crushed. That one would not last long, it hoped. But cockroaches were hardy, and the thing controlling it was imaginative. It might be neccessary to go for the puppeteer there, rather than the puppet.
   That wolf-man on the floor was injured. Stygian could sense two ribs broken off, cracks in three others, and a badly damaged lung and kidney. It cursed itself. It had not meant to put its foot down so hard, but sometimes it forgot that it weighed about twice as much as what it once had. At least the panther woman was allright. It could not feel any injuries in her, so its swipe had hopefully only taken her wind and bruised her. The third one, whose nature and structure befuddled it, was unharmed. But here that was not a good thing. That one was the threat now, and it might have to kill him. A phase followed by a couple of spikes ought to take care of that quickly enough. Well, so long as it did not have to mix it up in close combat again and risk losing control of the situation, everything was fine.
   Stygian tested the air. Not much blood, except the thin sort from the roach. Good. Fear, rage, anxiety. All good. It should be easy, if We do this right, it thought. Yet, the very next second, that thought was shoved down its metaphorical throat.
   A pulse of dark energy, creating ripples through existence. Stygian felt it clearly. It nauseated him, this "magic" that these creatures used, yet this was so strong! And it emanated from the wolf boy, of all of them! Stretching out its essence, it tried to tear at whatever magic had formed over there, yet its "touch" had little to no effect. The dark energy just kept on building. And the wolf was speaking now, it heard. Something very bad was happening, that much was clear. Condensed magic started to form, and it pulled back. It would not interfere with that! The residue effects might tear the room apart if it did! No, there was only one way out of this now, and sadly it meant the death of the wolf boy. Wir bedauern aufrichtig das... but We have to, Stygian thought, darkness gathering to it.
   Then another dark energy sprang up. Not as strong, nor pulsating, but a steadily increasing feeling. A strong ripple came through existence, and Stygian stopped dead. The other one had just opened a dimensional hole as if it were a mere kitchen door! Puzzled and in shock, it watched as the two males were pulled through the gateway, leaving the red-robed girl standing alone with the crippled cockroach. Now it was definitely confused. What were these people?!

Turning, Aisha heard steps coming from the darkness. That was strange. She was not sure, but she imagined that the creature had not made any such sounds when it moved before, which made the whole thing all the more ominous.
   "Well... perhaps then you and We... you and I... can resolve these[/color] matters in a less violent way then." The voice changed as it spoke, going from that fiendish rasp to a deep, melodious male one, with a slight accentuation of british and perhaps german. The steps came closer.
   Stepping out of the darkness was an athletic caucasian man, about six feet tall and blonde with deep-set, sharp and intense blue-grey eyes. He was dressed in some strange, yet fine straight-cut clothes, all black with silver details. Muscular, lean and hard, his face though handsome looked as if chiseled out from hardwood, with a wedge-like jawline and dead-straight nose. A straight, thin scar across the right side of his mouth cut through his lips and only sharpened the predatorial look he had to him. His eyes were chilly, but his smile was warm as he spoke.
   "What say you, sweets?"

((OOC: This description fits me IRL as perfectly as it does Stygian. I wouldn't mind having some idea of how you look as well.))

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel looks over to e who appears to have stopped his one sided conversation for the moment. "I began but the equipment in this room took over." She scowls at the blinking lights over the girl's head. "I do not think I care for machines. This thing only heals the physical. Magic sees that there is still a taint on her that the machine ignores." Mel moves her scowl to the girl who begins trembling. Mel changes her scowl to a smile, but it is rather toothier than a normal feline and ends up being less reassuring than the scowl. "Now dear, why don't you tell us all about yourself and your little adventure with Mr. Personality upstairs." The ring on her left hand begins to once again softly luminesce.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Aisha deCabre

Why do I get into these kinds of situations...? Aisha thought to herself for a cold moment as she stood watching the dark portal disappear from view, the handle of her boomerang aching her tired fingers as she held it tightly.  I hope they have a way of returning.  It's just me and the big roach...

But as she turned to expectantly face a very pissed-off demon, instead the panther was face-to-face with a man...seemingly but a mortal, it would have been percieved, if her tail ring wasn't still gleaming a little at his presence.  It was a good shapeshifter.  At least it was a relief when the voice of venom was reduced to a rather normal one in the comfortable range of hearing.

Aisha snarled upon hearing it speak, fangs gleaming in a very predatory gesture as she held her weapon up.  "Don't call me that!  Just what is your deal?"

She demanded an answer to her curiosities and it almost seemed that the thing was at least a little sincere.  If it wanted to mortally wound her, it would have done so...Gareeku was proof.  Plus, the creature must have known that she still had the bracer, ready to use in case.

"A less violent way...?" she hummed.  "Well.  At least you are formal.  Very well, I will listen to what you have to say, creature.  One wrong move, and you know what I am capable of...but know that you cannot talk yourself out of your ultimate sentence." 

The demon hunter straightened herself, but the boomerang still clung to her palm.  "If you're going to pretend to be civil to me, then at least call me by my name: Aisha de la familia Cabre.  Aisha for short.  Now, what are you and what do you want?"

Gods, don't let this be a mistake.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

((OOC: Um, excuse me, but don't I get a damn say in where i'm transported to? I actually wanted to fight as Gareeku in his feral cubi form, in case you hadn't noticed, hence why I decided to have him transform...Jesus, I thought that was pretty obvious...))

Stygian

((OOC: Don't worry. It's all good, since I might have to go out of my way to retreive you and subdue you in order to prove my good intentions.
   A little information on Stygian; electricity is a good weapon to fight him with, though perhaps not the best one. It "scrambles" many of the particles in his system and "upsets" him. Lower wattage can only shock or stun him, but a really strong current may cause damage to his constituent structure. The same way, EMP works against him because of some of his properties. He can counteract these effects by taking a non-solid shape, in which he is much less vulnerable, but the more solid and structured he is, the greater effect it will have.
   Stygian does not have much in ways of "normal" vision. He has to make an effort to see normal light, and does not see much better than a human in that spectrum. However, he has an incredibly acute sense for the higher spectrums of electromagnetic radiation, and can see ultraviolet and gamma radiation with great precision and distinction, even allowing him to "see" through certain walls and objects. That is how he assessed the damage done to you so fast.))

"My name is Sebastian Rolphe Koenig, major of the Haudée Corporation security branch. A pleasure meeting you, Aisha of Cabre. And I am no demon. I beleive the correct term would instead be "metastable dark entity", but we can skip that part for now." His tone and accent were slightly "off", though the language was very correct. He put his hands together behind his back and walked slightly sideways, watching the writhing cockroach with interest. "This might of course be hard to beleive, but I assure you that I have nothing whatsoever to do with magic, so I cannot be a demon." He smiled against her, his teeth still too sharp for a human and his deep-set eyes glowing faintly. "So I would be glad if you dropped that thing about 'ultimate sentence'."
   Stopping, the man turned against her, now standing closer. In the dimming light from the windows, the evening slowly turning dark, Aisha could see fine black lines, like veins, under his skin at his temples and neck.
   "I beleive that your friends are in quite a... predicament."

Downstairs, Mel was not getting any sense watsoever out of the girl. She payed attention to her, yet she did so with the same glazed, mindless look that stayed on her face all the time. And she never spoke, just seemed to form the beginnings of words with her lips, then stopped as if she had forgotten what she was about to say.

Gareeku

((OOC: Still, i would of liked to have some sort of damn input before someone just god-modes like all hell and randomly transports my character somewhere else so i can't actually get to do what i wanted to. It's pretty damn anger-inducing, really. I wouldn't have minded if you'd done it, as you're the one controlling the plot...ah to hell with it, i can't be bothered to go any further.))

e_voyager

the entity that  is e frowns slightly. " does that men that you dislike me as well? not all entities can chose what they are or what they were but still is this makes you uncomfortable then i can change back to how i was when i entered this place... once the danger seems to have passed"

he checks his weapon inventory ans sighs. there are all  weapons from his battle with king.. no not his battle forte's battle with king. still the weapons be useful he was sure as he could lever a city with most of these weapons including  thunder wave and copy body. magic card was mostly used to grab energy and stop smaller enemies.

"would that make you feel better Mel ? i think it was"

KarlOmega1

(OOC: Ok I nullify my previous action, ok? I went a little over your head that time...)

Edit> OOC : Gareeku just Instant messaged me to forget about it...everybody's posted so he said to forget about nullifying it...
I'm a Skype User.

Gareeku

((OOC: Even though I feel I am justified in my anger, I apologise. I may have gone over the top in my reaction. When it comes to writing, including roleplaying, I get quite passionate. Sad i know, but meh.))

Finding himself on another world and hearing Karl's words, Gareeku felt relief through the pain. Just as well, because it was then that, in a blinding flash of red light, the wolf transformed, an unearthly scream ringing through the air as his transformation took hold.
"Ssssssoulsssss...needsssss ssssssoulssss..." the now-transformed Gareeku hissed, before letting forth a roar out into the sky.

KarlOmega1

(OOC: Sometimes I get that way too...)

Karl: Sorry old friend, but I must do this or all will end...

*Just then, Karl Sprouted black-feathered wings from his back and several spike-tip tails...he had transformed into his Fal'dev form*

Karl:(in a deep voice) I fear this is the only way to settle this...

*Karl then goes on the offensive*
I'm a Skype User.

Boog

((ooc: I rather agree with Gareeku. Drama's all well and good, but I'd like a little bit more control of my character. Yes, I sort of intended for the roach to get hurt badly anyway but this looks like it could be heading in a direction to be avoided.))

The roachthing... Sat there and bled patterned light. As mentioned, there were no internal organs, merely patterned light taking their place, an exoskeleton and the beginnings of an endoskeleton. Fortunatly, as most know, a roach can last days without its head.

"Kkkt," The remains of its wings scraped feebly, "Head. Give head. Save niche..." One arm reaching in the direction of the head, with its mouth still open in a silent roar, "Gimme kkkkt-head. Save niche."