Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

(OOC: first of all, I was originally Co-GM with Kio on this RP. This may be a free-form RP, but the Co-GM still has a say in it...heck, I'll even give Co-GM status to someone who's shown to be less of a spoilsport...like Gareeku or Aisha, maybe even Mel. )

Quote((ooc:  I have to agree. I can't know if people simply aren't reading what other people write or if they are being deliberately difficult but posts often contradict the one above. It is frustrating to try to seriously RP when it feels like there are multiple gms running similar (or contradictory) games in the same thread. Styg is running an interesting game and should be left to do it. Please, read and think before posting.))

(OOC:This Quote of Mel's post shows she is a bit more civilized in complaining, she likes your storyline. It would be such a shame to see a brilliant mind reduced to being downright rude to one of the orginal Co-GMs, so take a chill pill.)

Quote( OOC. can we calm down a bit... lets just return to the Rp and not try to rip each others throats out over the net.  it's hard enough to keep up over a shaky connection with out dealing with a lot grif form arguing.  part of the reason form my statements being vague was that i had not caught up with what they said this time around. with the y exited the the post closest to where i posted i was still catching up. as for right now i'm trying to figure out how much of the house is on fire and i had time to evacuate of if i just lost one of my bodies and need to beam in a new one with backup data.  probably the latter at this point. also nice entrance newcomer i hope you have fun here with us.)

(See, E has the right attitude..
Oh heck, you know what, I'll make a poll thread asking who should be the two Co-GMs of the thread since this problem started...will that help?)

Karl and Lilith were rushed out of the house, due to the flames now consuming it.

Karl/Lilith: Our house! *crying*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Aisha deCabre

((Well, I see it's a good thing I can't get to sleep yet...

I think we ALL should take a chill pill here, okay?  ^^;  Karl, we all know that you were the co-GM, you didn't have to remind us of that.  We really just try to follow the events as best as possible, and make it a bit of a serious story, even with just a bit of goofiness thrown in.  But Styg does have a bit of a point too.  Sometimes there was a little more randomness and goofiness going on than what was needed...that's pretty much just the point he was making, if not one of them.  He, and most of us, sound irritated because nobody seems to have listened to that.

Anyway, what say we get back to the RP?  What we're really trying to do is start over a little, hence the burning down of the old house.  With this thread being 80+ pages long, there's need to start cleaning things up.  So please, is there any point at all in keeping this argument? ))

Aisha regarded the stranger with slight curiosity, listening to him speak.  Not the most usual of things to happen, but then again, nothing here was, the panther thought, before looking around at the others...except for some fits of confusion and exhaustion, everyone seemed okay...but there was the matter of the other missing, she thought with a concerned grimace.

Watching Mel fly over and Gareeku rush towards the smoldering remains of the mansion to help, Aisha paused before the stranger with an apologetic smile.  "Things are a little tense here, you can imagine.  Once everyone is called for, I think we can find you a healer in town...if it's even nearby..." she said, rubbing her forehead before glancing to where the others were hopefully coming back with Stygian.

The panther quickly came around the perimeter of the fallen house, passing Karl while sparing a quick "I'm sorry" shake of her head, coming up to where Gareeku and Mel were gathered with their comrade and sighing with relief.  "Oh, good..." she said, tilting her head.  "You're okay I trust, amigo?"
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

A drop of purple light falls form the sky and lands forming into the robot known E. he stands vulnerable a second as his life force and data connect. In nanoseconds he is whole again and and looking around. The last thing he remember was checking his data as Boogey left for a snack. as his non tech memory kicks in her remembers coming out of his metal review just in time to see the ceiling caving in on him.  he's tried to escape but was already heavily damages due to not being in his armored form. he was too far gone and a chunk of pillar landed on him and knock him into oblivion. he looked around and counted the people in the snow with him. " Does anyone know what happened?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

"Somebody," Boogey grimaced, scrambling to his feet, "Seems to have accidentially destroyed the lounge. Which then fell on Styg. Congradulations, you're caught up with the rest of us."

Stygian

Stygian looked at the still burning house, and made some hissing sound, the meaning of which was a bit hard to discern. He began walking briskly back around them.
   "I'm fine, Ash. Damage control, Shivers! Ice! There's still more mansion for that fire to chew than it's already taken. I want condense to be rolling of this place three minutes ago!" he shouted as he quickened his pace. "And then you help me support the stru - aaarhg...!" He grunted as he fell forward on his knees, catcing himself on one arm, and clenching his side with the other. Clearly, he was more wounded than he would admit.
   "Can someone... please... blood..." he rasped.

((OOC: Dunno about you, but I tend to run out of chill when I just get to put up with random flailing and post- and story-jacking for an inordinate time, while my more subtle and careful attempts at showing my dissapproval and irritation just fly out the window, so to speak. Maybe I'm the kind that just waits, and then bites hard. But that still does not make me any less right, and I'll be damned if I let you try and play the greater all of a sudden. Nor do I have to recognize any sort of authority from your side either, if you're abusing it. The reason I'm not just skipping this thread and going on to another is the sheer effort that has gone into it, and into making it the socializing RP here. I'm hoping that perhaps some more people will drop in too. So don't wag your finger at me, because that's when I bite it off.))

Mel Dragonkitty

((OOC:  I have responded to the spat in the new OOC thread rather than slow down the rp further.))

As soon as Stygian ordered up ice Mel was back in the air. It was better to have something to be busy at than think about the fire. As she switched to full size she looked down saw him collapse. But Aisha and Gareeku were there and the fire was an immediate concern. She went high and to the side before releasing an icestorm at the building since steam was as nasty as fire.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

bill

As this thread is due for a reset, and for other reasons that should be obvious, it has been locked. If you need to discuss, do so in this thread.