The ban game, v13

Started by Ren Gaulen, September 26, 2008, 02:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagardo

Jairus is banned because Mab only wears three rings on her tail when shes in the Fae realm. See here and here.

Jairus

Dagardo is banned because THAT was random.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Dagardo

Jairus is banned because THAT was not random enough, and because I keep typing benned

VSMIT

Dagardo is banned for being benned.

Kipiru

VSMIT is banned for abusing Dagardo's misspelling!

Jer-oh-me

Kipiru is banned because Dagardo has beyond encyclopedic knowledge of DMFA.

Kipiru

Jer-oh-me is banned for advertising Dagardo!  :)

Dagardo

Kipiru is banned, FOR NONE SHALL HAVE MY KNOWLEDGE!!!

Ren Gaulen

Dagardo is banned for not sharing his knowledge.

Mao

Ren is banned because None shall pass!

Kipiru

Mowser is banned for trying to grow a long white beard!

Mao

Kipiru is banned because you can't ban me!  I'm invincible!

Noone

Mowser is banned because "what are you going to do, bleed on me?"

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned because *Geese Howard's voice* I'll stain my hands with his blood.

Kipiru

Ren is banned for getting all gore-like again! Peace on earth dude!

Ren Gaulen

Kipiru is banned because there is no peace on Earth. Peace is totally on the Moon. :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for being out of this world.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned for his otherworldly presence.

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned as I break down the borders between the worlds! FALCOUN   PAUNCH!!!!

Noone

Ren Gaulen is banned because falcon punches, while flashy, really are not effective against most opponents. It's usually just better to use a smash A.

VSMIT

Kobra is banned because I've actually had someone walk into a Falcon Punch.  It was epic.  They just kind of disappeared.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned by a PSYCHO CRUSHER!! ..MUHAHAHAHAHA!..~

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned by Q'est-ce que c'est, fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa faa fa...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Illearch n'n'daCorna is banned by what an automated complaint maker generated...

It is Mr. Ilearch n'n' DaCorna's moral imperative to trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life? Anyone who dares to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result? All literature that opposes pessimism was forged by distasteful cadgers? These are all claims made recently by Ilearch n'n' DaCorna. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Mr. DaCorna himself.

The gloss that Mr. DaCorna's stooges put on Mr. DaCorna's pronouncements unfortunately does little to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to send his theatrics into the dustbin where they belong. Even if our society had no social problems at all we could still say that Mr. DaCorna's ideals have created a stubborn universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that Mr. DaCorna's squibs can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. Only within this universe does it make sense to destabilize the already volatile social fabric that Mr. DaCorna purportedly aims to save. And, only if we take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance can we destroy this malicious universe of his and lend support to the thesis that this makes his assertions seem fickle and even a bit neurotic.

When I hear Mr. DaCorna say that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness, I have to wonder about him. Is he absolutely pertinacious? Is he simply being lecherous? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that I fully intend to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. That's the path that I have chosen. It's surely not an easy path but then again, Mr. DaCorna's initiatives are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're completely hateful, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, Mr. DaCorna is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every obdurate ideology finds expression in Ilearch n'n' DaCorna. Now that you've heard what I've had to say, I want you to think about it. And I want you to join me and ban Mr. Ilearch n'n' DaCorna for his naive methods of interpretation.

Ren Gaulen

Kobra is banned for that atrocity. This is a crime against all sentient life! This is blasphemy! This is madness! This  is  HERESY!!! D:< *BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!*

VSMIT

Ren is banned because this isn't heresy!  THIS! IS! SPARTA!

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because this is Babylon.

Mao

Ren is banned because I'm pretty sure this is the Clockwork Mansion.

Jairus

Mowser is banned because this is actually the Spartan Cafe on the corner of Fifth and Main. Would you like a Madness Crumpet with your Blasphetea?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Slowtini

Jairus is banned because I wouldn't mind having some blasphetea.