Must... conquer... social... phobia...

Started by kawaiitoboe, October 09, 2008, 07:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawaiitoboe

Hi everybody. I've been a fairly long-time lurker here at the Clockwork Mansion, and due to a sudden rare urge to socialize, I have decided to speak up. So, uh... hi!  You might start seeing more of me, mostly around the DMFA and art forums. I hope to get to know all of you!  :3

Btw, I *did* read the rules, thoroughly. I have this thing about staying out of trouble (at least online), so if I do cause any trouble it will definitely be unintentional on my part. But hopefully that won't happen, either. :U

Well, I'm kind of tired (still drowsy from a self-hypnosis session), and can't think of anything else to say, so....

Don't hurt me!!  :<

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Usually I'd say "don't forget to read and follow the rules" but it looks like you've got that in-hand.  Anyway, have fun.  Someone else should be along soon to tell you who to watch out for.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Don

Heya, Welcome to the forums, Enjoy your time here.

Jairus

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 09, 2008, 08:02:13 PM
Welcome aboard.  Usually I'd say "don't forget to read and follow the rules" but it looks like you've got that in-hand.  Anyway, have fun.  Someone else should be along soon to tell you who to watch out for.
Well, mostly you just have to watch out for Boxy. And Ren. And Janus. And me. And anyone offering you helpful advice. Well, have a good day!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Roureem Egas

New cat is unamused. Longcat meme is malapropered.  :U

In any case, welcome to the forums.

Lady Buggery

You...stop giving me that hungry look O_o. Welcome to the forums, don't eat me :boogie

kawaiitoboe

Thanks for the welcomes, you guys, I think I'll fit in well here. :3

Darkmoon

Quote from: FuzzySlippers on October 09, 2008, 07:50:02 PM
I *did* read the rules, thoroughly.

Fine. Quote rule 6A, verbatim, without looking it up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

kawaiitoboe

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 09, 2008, 11:10:56 PM
Fine. Quote rule 6A, verbatim, without looking it up.

I... uh... ok you got me.  :< I did read them thoroughly, but haven't memorized them by heart..... yet.

VSMIT

It was something about not telling the forum staff how to do their job, right?

Welcome FuzzySlippers.

silentassassin

So welcome aboard the crazy train next stop insanity.

Kipiru

Quote from: FuzzySlippers on October 09, 2008, 07:50:02 PM
I've been a fairly long-time lurker here at the Clockwork Mansion

Then you must have met llearch around in the shadows so you know to look out for him(i still don't trust boxes when I see them on the street)  :)

kawaiitoboe

Quote from: Kipiru on October 10, 2008, 03:19:39 AM

Then you must have met llearch around in the shadows so you know to look out for him(i still don't trust boxes when I see them on the street)  :)

Haha, yes, I am aware of llearch. 

Once again, thanks for the welcomes everybody. It feels good to have social interaction again, even if it's only on the internet.   :P

Lysander

Gotta start somewhere anyway. I think if I hadn't come to this interesting place my little very long excursion in a place where one is forced to be social with thousands of people would have been even more insane. I wonder if that made any sense...

Still, this one welcomes thee as well. Have a lucky day!    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Auragonian

Hi! I'm only partially insane, and a boredom master!I created a winged cheetah platypus out of pure boredom! :)
I only joined yesterday, so yeah, I hope to be freinds not foes, though my dogs eat cats, oh well!

BATMAN ROCKS ALL!

Angel

Well Hi there! (ruffles hair of newcomer) Don't worry, the people here don't bite as much as you might think. I'm Black-angel, and I too started out as a lurker and occasionally indulge in self-hypnosis. Just remember, we're all mad here, but most of us are harmless. Have some gum. (hands newbie Juicy Fruit)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

kawaiitoboe

Quote from: Lysander on October 10, 2008, 01:50:21 PM
Gotta start somewhere anyway. I think if I hadn't come to this interesting place my little very long excursion in a place where one is forced to be social with thousands of people would have been even more insane. I wonder if that made any sense...

Still, this one welcomes thee as well. Have a lucky day!    :januscat

Thanks. :3 Don't worry, it made much more sense than Auragonian did, lol.  :P *hides from dogs*

QuoteWell Hi there! (ruffles hair of newcomer) Don't worry, the people here don't bite as much as you might think. I'm Black-angel, and I too started out as a lurker and occasionally indulge in self-hypnosis. Just remember, we're all mad here, but most of us are harmless. Have some gum. (hands newbie Juicy Fruit)

Thanks! Mmmmm... gum. :3