Um... hi.

Started by Auragonian, October 09, 2008, 01:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Auragonian on October 10, 2008, 09:49:41 PM
QuoteYou'll always be a little girl to me.
Bad move pal, In the name of pissin me off I punish you!
Moon! Aura! Devastation!
*Traps lleard in an ironmaiden with a viewscreen on the inside showing 9,000+ hours of hello kitty images, while one of the spikes get him where it hurts most for guys.*

Take that lleardy!Also, Have a Kudzu Bomb!
* chunks Kudzu bomb at lleard surrounding the ironmaiden with kudzu*
Curse the lack of a smiley with flames behind it. because that would show my anger right now.

Ooo, pain and burnination. You really know how to show a guy a good time!

Have you got any thumbscrews to go with the maiden?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Auragonian

Didn't the hello kitty part damage your mind with it's cutness...llearchy-kun?

And how'd you find the radio/Mirage of Blaze switch in there? I'd figure you'd be screamin about the spike in your groin. Speakin, of the switch, you should see some yaoi in 3,2,1 and now!

Turnsky

Quote from: Auragonian on October 10, 2008, 09:49:41 PM
QuoteYou'll always be a little girl to me.
Bad move pal, In the name of pissin me off I punish you!
Moon! Aura! Devastation!
*Traps lleard in an ironmaiden with a viewscreen on the inside showing 9,000+ hours of hello kitty images, while one of the spikes get him where it hurts most for guys.*

Take that lleardy!Also, Have a Kudzu Bomb!
* chunks Kudzu bomb at lleard surrounding the ironmaiden with kudzu*
Curse the lack of a smiley with flames behind it. because that would show my anger right now.

I forsee your banning, it will be a quiet thing, Either llearch will get bored, or Darkmoon, Damaris, or the other admins will take notice. Then you will be sent on your merry way with a bootprint on thine hiney  >:3

seriously, you're 17, right.. and yet you act like a spoilt little brat of a 8 year old..

and if you think Hello kitty is gonna hurt brains.. well.. you haven't been on the internet long enough..   :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Auragonian

Okay,I'll stop, and sorry I seem to act 8 blame mega ADD.

Suwako

:U

Never blame ADD, blame ineffective ADD medicine.
no work today so no medicine for me today  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Auragonian on October 10, 2008, 10:15:34 PM
Didn't the hello kitty part damage your mind with it's cutness...llearchy-kun?

And how'd you find the radio/Mirage of Blaze switch in there? I'd figure you'd be screamin about the spike in your groin. Speakin, of the switch, you should see some yaoi in 3,2,1 and now!

Oh, I liked the hello kitty. Can I have some more?

Mirage of Blaze? Why would I _fake_ being burnt? I like fire. Just ask Ink. As for the spike, I'm married. I'm not using it anymore, why would I care about pain?

... mmm, yaoi. Almost as good as goatse.

Mao

We should not post here.. it is a silly place.

Auragonian

well, Learchy is an oddball, and seems unaffected by guy on guy kissing, *shudders at thought*

And I have yet to take my meds, so beware.

also, tick off a girl and it will suck to be you until you figure out what will make her not angry at you which may vary with each girl.

Ibbity, Bibbity Ladida, perverts now explode,
:mowdizzy
need.......caffeine.....badly....
also if you're wondering about the demon in my avvie, that's Bob, he's my immortal minion.What do you have?

Turnsky

Quote from: Auragonian on October 11, 2008, 09:18:50 AM
well, Learchy is an oddball, and seems unaffected by guy on guy kissing, *shudders at thought*

also, tick off a girl and it will suck to be you until you figure out what will make her not angry at you which may vary with each girl.

also if you're wondering about the demon in my avvie, that's Bob, he's my immortal minion.What do you have?

i hear llearch has an army of Grues at his beck and call.

Mao

-llearch has been a network/system admin.  As such he has seen things far worse than that.  I have also been one.
-They don't have meds for the problems I have.
-How do you know I'm not a girl?
-*pop*
-I've got coffee, I'm good.
-Ok.  As for what I have, well, I'm not one to reveal my cards until I need them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... What's so wrong about guy-on-guy kissing? Seriously? Or girl-on-girl, for that matter?

I think you're letting your cultural bias show, there.

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 11, 2008, 09:56:26 AM
Or girl-on-girl, for that matter?

simple put;  '' :3  '' (happy)

Auragonian

Mirage of blaze is scary enough with zombies but reincarnated servants making out with their master? that caused me to stop watching.
so I'm a homophobe, sorry.
and llearchy, don't make me use the kitoros on you, btw the Kitoros is only one of over 300 characters I've made, so beat that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Beat?

In what way? Quantity is no guarantee of quality.

Sunblink

Quote from: Auragonian on October 11, 2008, 12:12:31 PM

We're probably not going to get along, then, in the long run. :<

Oh, but welcome to the forums. :B Enjoy your complementary welcome basket of fruits and assorted shampoos. There should be some dark chocolate in there too.

Dagardo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 11, 2008, 09:56:26 AM

... What's so wrong about guy-on-guy kissing? Seriously? Or girl-on-girl, for that matter?

That's the smartest thing I've read all day.

But really,like they say, welcome, you've heard the rest I'm sure. And if a mod is actually pissing you off, odds are you're pissing them off also... and there's nothing wrong with being a homophobe.

Angel

Quote from: Auragonian on October 11, 2008, 12:12:31 PM
Mirage of blaze is scary enough with zombies but reincarnated servants making out with their master? that caused me to stop watching.

This puts a bit of a damper on our potential relationship, but hey. I won't force my opinions on you if you show me the same courtesy.

On that note, welcome to the forums, don't be too weirded out by those psychos in the Haunted Ballroom (it's self-mockery, don't kill me, guys), and have lots of cookies!  :mowcookie :mowcookie :mowcookie Ignore the Mow-spit, it's seemingly harmless.  :3 And now I must go to bed.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Kipiru

Your actions, girl, will be amusing to watch * Joins Turnsky with the popcorn, and raises the volume*

Auragonian

just be happy I didn't sick Menos on Learchy-kun that would have been messy. >:3

Hmm, Mow-spit, maybe I can modify it into a powersource for the BH90210 Plasma Cannon Mini, That, or end up making freind for Fluffy the Tentacle Monster who ate 42 feed persons.

*MUNCH*

:sweatdrop Make that 43... Well Moton's dead....for the 300th time, She dies more than Kenny.

And I'm not that much of a Homophobe, It's just I have nightmares when I Think of Mirage of Blaze.The fact that Sailors Uranus and Neptune were really Lesbians instead of cousins Did not get me as bad, must be the lack of Zombies then.
And by "Beat that" Learchy-kun, I meant HOw many characters Have you created.

Turnsky

Quote from: Auragonian on October 12, 2008, 09:17:36 AM
just be happy I didn't sick Menos on Learchy-kun that would have been messy. >:3

Hmm, Mow-spit, maybe I can modify it into a powersource for the BH90210 Plasma Cannon Mini, That, or end up making freind for Fluffy the Tentacle Monster who ate 42 feed persons.

*MUNCH*

:sweatdrop Make that 43... Well Moton's dead....for the 300th time, She dies more than Kenny.

And I'm not that much of a Homophobe, It's just I have nightmares when I Think of Mirage of Blaze.The fact that Sailors Uranus and Neptune were really Lesbians instead of cousins Did not get me as bad, must be the lack of Zombies then.

well, i can't speak for llearch, but currently i have 23 main characters and a fair number of supplimentary characters, each with their own backstory, and i'm currently working on a large scale worldbuilding project that has numerous races, political structures, economies, towns, cities, histories, tech, magic, wild species, and whatnot.  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Off the top of my head, I can list 4 for RPs, another half a dozen in a story that has yet to be published on the 'net. Character creation is not what I do, however; I run servers. Very few servers, in my experience, require a character to keep them running.

And, as I mentioned: Quantity is no guarantee of quality. Outnumbering everyone suggests that perhaps you need to cut back a bit.

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 12, 2008, 04:37:23 PM
Outnumbering everyone suggests that perhaps you need to cut back a bit.

70 or 80 and rising probably means that... undoubtedly but I have a twisted no- detaily mind.  :<

of course I create new characters with every book that I read, or edit one of my existing ones.
* Aiyno has 3 versions of the same character :B ... twice.