[Art] Kipiru Starrider's Art- Space Adventurer Tania(Updated 11/08/09)

Started by Kipiru, August 24, 2008, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Gabi on August 13, 2009, 12:41:12 PM
Yes, her attire is very well drawn. It looks like the kind of thing a fire witch would wear... for sexual foreplay.

Hunka hunka burnin' love?

Kipiru

ChaosMageX

She looks pretty, both in your drawing and in the RL picture...wait, I thought you said she was camera shy? *is confused*

I like how you draw fire too.

Icon by Sunblink

Sprocketsdance

Oh how nice!! LOVE the outfit.. her hair is awesome! Very well done! :tighthug  I always enjoy seeing your drawings!

Kipiru

And now for a comeback, some long overdue projects of mine:

Kathia -a friend of mine that practices yoga- a bit NSFW

Sexy Matilda Formal -my idea of Formal wear for Matilda, or at least of some really alluring lingerie. Look out Dan! A bit NSFW!

Succubus_1982

Whoa that is sexy. I love Matilda's outfit. Not as cute as her black belt with butterfly brooch though  :giggle Nicely done!  :mowhappy
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

Yeah, Matilda looks really nice. Those clothes are great. Also wonderful work on her unique anatomy, her hind legs ar very well done.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

WhiteFox

Something does stand out to me... 90% of your characters have the same sort of sultry, half-lidded, come-hither look in their eyes, and the same pouty, plump lipped, half smile. Now, I'll be the first to admit that it's a pretty smexay look, but have you considered using other facial expressions? :B

(...It looks a little out of character for Matilda, actually.)

Matilda's outfit is awesome (hey, if Dan likes amazons this should be right up his alley...). The Kathia pic is impressive, if only for the proportions and anatomy in that camera-angle. The inking and coloring are pretty sharp, as ever, but the shading makes the characters look flat in places.

Anyway... nice work all around.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Sprocketsdance

Both of those are awesome!! Wowsar!!!  >:3 I do especially like Matilda and the outfit you made for her =D the pose is great! "Look out Dan" Indeed!  :giggle  :boogie

Kipiru

Sprocketsdance

OH congrats Kipiru!!! ^_^ So that's what you've been up to..  >:3

Oooo and I like the bunny version of her :3 very nice.

Tapewolf

What technique did you use to shade the highlights on the boots and gloves of the bunny?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

Quote from: wuffnpuff on October 29, 2009, 04:47:09 PM
OH congrats Kipiru!!! ^_^ So that's what you've been up to..  >:3
Well, yeah...   :love3

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 29, 2009, 05:18:54 PM
What technique did you use to shade the highlights on the boots and gloves of the bunny?

Good old burn and dodge!

Kipiru

Sprocketsdance

Ohhhh man, I like her ^_^. Love the hair! Love her bell-bottoms! Love the... er.. I'm guessing besides the awesome guns one of her weapons is 'distraction'  >:3 Very nice, her smirk is very cool.  :boogie

Lysander

TytajLucheek

WhiteFox

Quote from: wuffnpuff on November 08, 2009, 07:02:46 AM
Very nice, her smirk is very cool.  :boogie
I'll second that. Very cute, too.

It might be the color balance on my monitor, but all black on her torso blends into one big solid mass. The headset too. The color is so dark, it's hard to make out the lines.

The boots, bracers, and guns look really badass. The plate on her back looks like it would interfere with the movement of her shoulder blades, though. (But then, if we cared all that much about reality, we wouldn't be doing sci-fi or fantasy art, now would we? :3 )

Quote from: Kipiru on October 29, 2009, 11:03:02 AM
Here are two pics inspired by my new girlfriend
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 07, 2009, 07:57:31 AM
Scuse me. *goes and gets his wife to stand in that position*
(Quoted from my art thread)

Durnit, I need to get an S.O. willing to model for me... 
>( {Envious rage! Curse you all!)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Kipiru

Quote from: WhiteFox on November 08, 2009, 09:39:23 PM
It might be the color balance on my monitor, but all black on her torso blends into one big solid mass. The headset too. The color is so dark, it's hard to make out the lines.

It's the color balance- on my screen everything is clearly visible. This isn't the first time I encounter this problem- it is the bane of CG coloring.

Quote from: WhiteFox on November 08, 2009, 09:39:23 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on October 29, 2009, 11:03:02 AM
Here are two pics inspired by my new girlfriend
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 07, 2009, 07:57:31 AM
Scuse me. *goes and gets his wife to stand in that position*
(Quoted from my art thread)

Durnit, I need to get an S.O. willing to model for me... 
>( {Envious rage! Curse you all!)

That wasn't intended as a taunt or something " in your face...", I was just happy with it and felt the need to share. Everyone has someone out there meant for him  :mowwink

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kipiru on November 09, 2009, 03:23:39 AM
That wasn't intended as a taunt or something " in your face...", I was just happy with it and felt the need to share. Everyone has someone out there meant for him  :mowwink

I wasn't taunting, either. Hard as it may be to believe, I was actually genuinely trying to be helpful... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears