Bioshock(possible spoilers)

Started by Teroniss, August 21, 2008, 01:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Holy crap, I just finished beating Bioshock, and well, holy crap. That game was awesometastic. It was one of the few horror style games that kept me jumpy throughout playing it. Not to mention that the character depth amonst the many people in Rapture was just amazing. I loved the good ending you get from saving the Little Sisters too  :eager Now I just need to play through it again on Hard mode without the Revive Tube things for the last 2 achievements. :sweat

Jairus

Eh, I can't play this till they release the PS3 version, but it looks great and I've heard great things about it. Of course, it's an FPS which means I'll probably suck at it, but I'll try to have fun anyway. A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Janus Whitefurr

Having finished the game myself months upon months ago, I put forth an inquiry to other completers of the game.

Was I the only one who didn't see the twist with Atlas' identity coming until the last minute?
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Mao

I'm a naturally suspicious guy to begin with, so anyone starts talking to me and giving me suggestions for no apparent reason other than the claim of it getting me out of there alive (despite it being reasonably good advice) they're immediately suspect.

Ryudo Lee

I saw it coming.  They did it before in System Shock 2 with Polito/SHODAN.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Teroniss

I saw it coming by the second stage after listening to all the audio tapes. Peach Wilkins just confirmed it for me.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on August 21, 2008, 05:27:50 AM
Having finished the game myself months upon months ago, I put forth an inquiry to other completers of the game.

Was I the only one who didn't see the twist with Atlas' identity coming until the last minute?

I sure as hell didn't. Neither did my brother. Maybe it's because we sympathized with Atlas throughout the game more than others.

thegayhare

I haven't actualy played this game so I can't comment but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGfZMDjtuAo

Teroniss

Quote from: thegayhare on August 22, 2008, 05:08:42 PM
I haven't actualy played this game so I can't comment but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGfZMDjtuAo

This made me lol. Shame "Jalyss" fails to mention there are about 5 or 6 different type of splicers, 2 types of Big Daddies, various bosses and minibosses, and automated defense turrets and security bots. Or the fact that the game actually explains the concept of the systems keeping the city from imploding upon itself.

For someone who pays attention to alot of details, Jalyss didnt very well pay attention to all the details.