No more heroes (Wii)

Started by Don, July 29, 2008, 01:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don

Didn't see any topics on this yet so I figured i'd actually do something for once..

So this game generally revolves around assassins.

Your character along with his trusty beam saber he bought from Ebay, are contacted by the national assassins association saying that you are the eleventh ranked assassin and they want to see you become the best. In order to do so, you have to fight the 10 insane assassins above you.

Now My opinion on a good game proboblly differs from everyone elses but this game has managed to keep my interest for these two days. Since this is generally the first time i've announced a game here's a link giving a small explanation as well as a few in game videos and some screenshots if anyones interested.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827358.html

Rakala

Ha! I got this game in GameFly thinking it would be silly. Well.... it was but in a good way. There are so many references to other games all throughout the game. Wait until you get to the twist ending.... which they really don't ever lead up to or follow up much. They just bring it up and then you kill more people.

Teroniss

I enjoyed the idea that you have to basically "jackoff" the WiiMote to charge the Beam Sword, and the look of it in game as you do so.