08/01/08 [CVRPG #820] - Kenny! Nooo!

Started by Starcat5, August 01, 2008, 09:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

I guess we just found out why Alec didn't have any flashbacks.  :erk
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Mao

I guess you say he just got tentacle ra*gets choked by the anti-hentai squad*.....tentacle pwned then I guess?

Darkmoon

Quote from: starcat5 on August 01, 2008, 09:49:01 AM
I guess we just found out why Alec didn't have any flashbacks.  :erk

I'm trying less and less to comment in threads, since I don't want to feel like _that_ kind of comic artist, but I did want to mention that Alec never had flashbacks since they never went near his "home turf" locations.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Castle Pokemetroid

I don't know why, but I think that the evil Alec will somehow become good, and join the team somehow. It was the first thing that came to mind. I also have no idea why I wanted to share it.

But the power of a god? Not even that "we're friends and nothing can break that bond" nonsense can stand up to a force like that. The power of a god can only be stopped by another god alone, but the most powerfullest gods can never be stopped no matter what, so I'm sorta doubting the team at this point.

But yet, this is Dmoon's universe though. 

Pagan

Only now do I realize this was put up on friday. Only now do I realize I have to wait till monday. That's just peachy.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Kuari

...  I somehow get this nagging feeling that killing the Good Alec will somehow bring some sort of nasty wrath down on the evil Alec and C'thulu.  Just a guess.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuari on August 02, 2008, 01:57:24 AM
...  I somehow get this nagging feeling that killing the Good Alec will somehow bring some sort of nasty wrath down on the evil Alec and C'thulu.  Just a guess.

Yeah. It's called "Princess" ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Destina Faroda

I totally did not see that coming...I mean...DAMN.

I'm actually hoping this is permanent.  Don't get me wrong, I love Alec and I would love to see him back, but the way things stand now there's a whole new set of complications and a bigger story that can be told, and it reflects a change of philosophy overall.   But he's the last person I'd expect to get offed, given that his Holy and Healing magic would be essential.
Sig coming...whenever...

silentassassin

*reads comic ..... trying  to pull jaw off the floor*

Castle Pokemetroid

Darkmoon is a master of suspense by making us wait until monday. Can the wait get any longer?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sure. Now would be the perfect time for a week's hiatus...

;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 03, 2008, 07:49:05 PM
Sure. Now would be the perfect time for a week's hiatus...

;-]

Shhhh, don't let him know about that!

Darkmoon

OMG, you guys will never believe it... Photoshop just ate today's comic...

bwahahaha...

I couldn't do it with a straight face...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Starcat5

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on August 02, 2008, 12:03:35 AM
I don't know why, but I think that the evil Alec will somehow become good, and join the team somehow.

Well now. That actually makes a perverse kind of sense. As Link discovered, the forces of Good Heaven can't bring back the dead DBZ-style. And since I don't believe that Princess wants her consort to be stuck as a walking corpse (Link) or as a specter (D'Moon's mom), the team pretty much HAS to use Evil Alec as an unwilling organ (body) donor. ...unless, of course, Alec has a Destined Hero (TM) in his family tree somewhere...  >:3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah