Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Then I would be a happy man in both cases. Though i would have to be wary of my soul in the second case. :P

Xze: Then her kicks would win the internet. :O

ShadesFox

Quote from: Dakata on July 23, 2006, 04:49:41 PM
Noo.....

...Have any of the others APF tried to set me on fire? :P

Does Azzie look like -this- IRL? >:3

:3

*sets Dakata on fire*

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 23, 2006, 04:56:22 PM
What would happen if Gareeku and "Ryu" from "Street Fighter" switched places?
What would happen if Gareeku dated Morrigan from "Darkstalkers"?

People would wonder why Ryu got fuzzy.
Gareeku's soul woudl be sucked out?  Not sure, not overly familiar with Darkstalkers

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 23, 2006, 04:58:07 PM
What would happen if Xze was more like Chun-Li?

(hopefully you all know who that is XD)

Then Xze would kick high?
The All Purpose Fox

FurryFreak

Quote from: Dakata on July 23, 2006, 04:49:41 PM
Noo.....

...Have any of the others APF tried to set me on fire? :P

Does Azzie look like -this- IRL? >:3

:3
not that I know of... >.> <.<

No.

bill

Why is John Surtees such an asshole? I was driving at lap 1 at the 'ring, approaching Flugpatz for the first time. Now, common sense indicates that you do NOT BLOODY SWITCH YOUR LANE IN FRONT OF FASTER TRAFFIC APPROACHING FLUGPATZ. But, evidently, Surtees thought it was a good idea. I hit his rear tyre and flipped over, and destroyed my Eagle. His Honda was fine. Asshole.

Gabi

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 23, 2006, 07:14:10 PM
Why is John Surtees such an asshole? I was driving at lap 1 at the 'ring, approaching Flugpatz for the first time. Now, common sense indicates that you do NOT BLOODY SWITCH YOUR LANE IN FRONT OF FASTER TRAFFIC APPROACHING FLUGPATZ. But, evidently, Surtees thought it was a good idea. I hit his rear tyre and flipped over, and destroyed my Eagle. His Honda was fine. Asshole.
Sorry to hear that, but I'm afraid this isn't the right place for venting.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

roninfoxtail

Why do we go to colleges that require us to pay around 50000 a year when we only get jobs that get a salary of 20000 a year?

Gabi

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 23, 2006, 07:45:06 PM
Why do we go to colleges that require us to pay around 50000 a year when we only get jobs that get a salary of 20000 a year?
Because you don't live where I do. Here you can go to college for free and then get a job that pays from 3000 to 12000 a year.

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 23, 2006, 07:45:06 PM

In most cases, either your family should have some money saved up or you should qualify for financial aid. Or perhaps both. If not, go to a state or community college. Where I live, state colleges cost roughly $20k, and community colleges should only run you a few thousand.

I suppose I'm one of the luckier ones, then. Costs at Harvey Mudd will be roughly $46k this year, but my financial aid covers $44k.

bill

Yeah, if you do well in school, financial aid helps loads. One of my friends is going to Tufts for $5K a year.

Miaka

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 23, 2006, 09:54:26 PM
Yeah, if you do well in school, financial aid helps loads. One of my friends is going to Tufts for $5K a year.
I just had a friend rejected by tufts....

and I'm in their children's theater program. >>

Dakata

Are Miaka and Billy going to be punished? :3

...*Thinks*...

Why does the forum on Neopets SUCK? You can't swear or anything. D: And it's s'pose to be for teens/adults.

KarlOmega1

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Or Taski?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kenji

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 23, 2006, 10:56:45 PM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Or Taski?

Stealing Seouls in South Korea and making Antarctica cry "Uncle".

EvilIguana966

*in dry monotone voice*

Would any of the Foxs wish to join the brain slug party? 

Saist

If a fox could prance, what would the Fox Prance to? And if the Fox Did prance, would they prance with another Fox or would they Prance alone?

Nikki

why am i so addicted to this forum? XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Evil.Iguana on July 23, 2006, 11:25:21 PM
*in dry monotone voice*

Would any of the Foxs wish to join the brain slug party? 

Doubtful. I heard there was a fire to be set somewhere. I missed that detail.

Quote from: je.saist on July 23, 2006, 11:45:34 PM
If a fox could prance, what would the Fox Prance to? And if the Fox Did prance, would they prance with another Fox or would they Prance alone?

Into the ice cream shop. They'd go together, to attract even more attention.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 24, 2006, 12:14:28 AM
why am i so addicted to this forum? XD

Y'know, I just got this headache so I didn't get anything. It just went over my head. YA RLY. I'm serious. :>

Gabi

Quote from: Dakata on July 23, 2006, 10:39:31 PM
Why does the forum on Neopets SUCK? You can't swear or anything. D: And it's s'pose to be for teens/adults.
I agree, and they don't even let you link to other websites, or say the word 'password'. It just makes you want to hack them. Of course, being the nice fox that I am, I just stopped posting in them.

Dakata

Quote from: Gabi on July 24, 2006, 06:17:22 AM
I agree, and they don't even let you link to other websites, or say the word 'password'. It just makes you want to hack them. Of course, being the nice fox that I am, I just stopped posting in them.
You can't even RP as a gay/lesbian. D: Unfair. Being straight gets boring after a while. XP And it's bull how everyone can spam and get away with it, and then harrass me for not spamming and stuff. >> I just stopped posting too.

Why are people immature?

Why are people stupid?

Why did a scammer on Neopets get mad at me for not letting him scam me? :P Doesn't he know that smart people -do- exist?

Why are virtual pet sites stupid in some stupid way?
*Edit edit edit*

Are there any forumites who'll try to get me to RP on the RP forum (On this site)? :P I feel unloved when people don't try to make me do stuff.

Why the heck can't I sleep? D: I never feel tired anymore.

Where's Llearch? :P

Gabi

Quote from: Dakata on July 24, 2006, 07:19:56 AM
Quote from: Gabi on July 24, 2006, 06:17:22 AM
You can't even RP as a gay/lesbian. D: Unfair. Being straight gets boring after a while. XP And it's bull how everyone can spam and get away with it, and then harrass me for not spamming and stuff. >> I just stopped posting too.

Why are people immature?

Why are people stupid?

Why did a scammer on Neopets get mad at me for not letting him scam me? :P Doesn't he know that smart people -do- exist?

Why are virtual pet sites stupid in some stupid way?
[rant-rant-rant]
(Neopets has the stupid forum, dumb avatars, and ban-happy mods/admin/whatever, Subeta has an oekaki with rude people who harrass me and get away with it, AfterMathZone (It's dead right now) banned me and accused me of cheating when I had to be internetless for a few days (The site deserved to DIE for a while. The dumb webmaster guy forgot to pay for the hosting and crap. >> So irresponsible.) and they got my friends to hate me and think I was a cheater (They emailed me and yelled at me) and Chibifriends signed me up for alot of spam sites. >> And someone got into my account and I lost it a few days after I made it. And I still get spam.)
[/rant-rant-rant]

Are there any forumites who'll try to get me to RP on the RP forum (On this site)? :P I feel unloved when people don't try to make me do stuff.

Why the heck can't I sleep? D: I never feel tired anymore.

Where's Llearch? :P
Ok, as I've said before, this is not the right plays for venting. Don't like the Neopets forums? Then don't post in them. It's not that hard. Llearch is in England... And you should start doing things by yourself instead of trying to get others to coax you into doing them.

Dakata

Sowwy, Gabi. >> I feel ranty today. *Edits post*

Quote from: Gabi on July 24, 2006, 08:41:03 AMAnd you should start doing things by yourself instead of trying to get others to coax you into doing them.
But that's no fuuun...:3

Why is GaiaOnline so addictive? D: *Hugs expensive avatar*

Gabi

Quote from: Dakata on July 24, 2006, 08:43:38 AM
Sowwy, Gabi. >> I feel ranty today. *Edits post*

Quote from: Gabi on July 24, 2006, 08:41:03 AMAnd you should start doing things by yourself instead of trying to get others to coax you into doing them.
But that's no fuuun...:3

Why is GaiaOnline so addictive? D: *Hugs expensive avatar*
Well, I've never played it, but games tend to do that to people.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why is Dakata so interested in where I am?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 24, 2006, 09:41:57 AM
Why is Dakata so interested in where I am?
Because Dakata is very inquisitive.

Dakata

Doesn't Llearchy know that I want to set him on FIRE?

Why did Dan eat Pyro-'Nana-duck?  :U

Gareeku

1. He knows now.

2. Because Dan was hungry, and bananas taste good.

llearch n'n'daCorna

When would Dakata like me to turn up?

Would there be marshmallows?

Would anyone else like to add accelerants? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Can I be the official Pyro-Nekomancer of Llearch's fiery destruction?

insanekaosx

What would be the response of the general populace if one morning we all awoke to find outselves as furrys?

Imagine in the insanity...

KarlOmega1

Who is the better artist? Ink or RJ?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius