Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on July 20, 2006, 12:32:05 PM
Skroo tech support! >=P I'll just eat some pudding.

-Why does pudding taste good?

-What can make Boogeyman cry ALOT? >:3

-What can kill an Ink? 0:3

Drugs. D:

I'd say your incessant questioning of him. You'll make him doubt himself. :<

I thought the derangment of your goon would silence you on that point. Hmm...

Quote from: HealingBlight on July 20, 2006, 01:48:53 PM
What is the closest holiday 9 months before the day of your birth? >:3

It's Christmas.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Gabi on July 20, 2006, 10:11:39 AM

Can you tell I'm quite experienced in the area?
Yes.
Personally I haven't got a problem with sleeping. - It's the staying awake that troubles me.
:zombiekun2 Evil sleep, comes to get me yet again! Curse you! :zombiekun2

Quote from: je.saist on July 19, 2006, 07:08:56 PM
What does it take to snuggle a Nirfy?
Besides bribes?
A personal meeting and a bit of courage.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Dakata

-Is Tiggy (Tiger_T's yap) a boy or a girl?  :B

-Why can't I beat the last boss on Boktai (on 'hard') without dying/losing (because the stupid sunflower guy dies >>)? D: I can beat her on the easy and medium levels! It's so unfair. *Pouts*

-Why are the zombies dancing? Shouldn't they be eating brains?
:zombiekun3 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun3

Kenji

Quote from: Dakata on July 20, 2006, 05:10:05 PM
-Is Tiggy (Tiger_T's yap) a boy or a girl?  :B

-Why can't I beat the last boss on Boktai (on 'hard') without dying/losing (because the stupid sunflower guy dies >>)? D: I can beat her on the easy and medium levels! It's so unfair. *Pouts*

-Why are the zombies dancing? Shouldn't they be eating brains?
:zombiekun3 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun3

Isn't that the point of Hard Mode?

You obviously have never heard "Thriller".

Dakata

Hard mode's too hard. >=P I needs a GBA Gameshark....and gameshark codes....And a new GBA. >> (No, I did NOT break it....My brother did. XP)

-Am I the only forumite who plays Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie and doesn't suck? :P

-Why is Tom Nook evil?

-What would happen if I said Yaoi is booooooriiiiiiing now? :P It bores me! It's not hawt anymore! D: *EMOSOB*

-What can make a robo-forumite cry...alot? :3

Kenji

Quote from: Dakata on July 20, 2006, 05:21:11 PM
Hard mode's too hard. >=P I needs a GBA Gameshark....and gameshark codes....And a new GBA. >> (No, I did NOT break it....My brother did. XP)

-Am I the only forumite who plays Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie and doesn't suck? :P

-Why is Tom Nook evil?

-What would happen if I said Yaoi is booooooriiiiiiing now? :P It bores me! It's not hawt anymore! D: *EMOSOB*

-What can make a robo-forumite cry...alot? :3

Not at all.

Cause he has hundreds of thousands of Bells in a town that doesn't even have a welcome sign.

Nothing.

Chlorine. Or Magnets. Those seem to get robots all emotional.

Magic

What's the closest thing to real artificial intelligence that humanity has so far? Haven't checked.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

KarlOmega1

If Ink made a female clone of himself (basicly alter the chromosomes that make you either gender), what would the clone be for?

and would he unleash the clone on furrae's population?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Gabi

Quote from: Ink on July 20, 2006, 05:42:27 PM
What's the closest thing to real artificial intelligence that humanity has so far? Haven't checked.
There are countless heuristics, most of them based on shifting probabilities, but none of the attempts are anywhere close human intelligence. They have made quite good mono-purpose AIs though, like the ones for playing chess or robot soccer. But the best ones are just sets of specific tactics bundled together, and it was the programmers who came up with them.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 20, 2006, 05:45:59 PM
If Ink made a female clone of himself (basicly alter the chromosomes that make you either gender), what would the clone be for?

and would he unleash the clone on furrae's population?
That information is classified.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kitsune Ascendant

does omnipotence automatically include omniciance, or do you have to "omnipotent" it to yourself by will?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

How did water form on the earth when all it was in the beginning was a giant ball of melted rock and wolcanoes?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kenji

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 20, 2006, 07:13:13 PM
How did water form on the earth when all it was in the beginning was a giant ball of melted rock and wolcanoes?

Ice from meteors and the like slamming into the mass of rock that was slowly forming into the Earth as we know it.

Kitsune Ascendant

urge. to anser. question. rising! making. me. talk. like. that guy...

would I get punnished if I "answered" a question in the form of another question directed at the ap foxes?

and how much does the fact that I've had a post missed three times in a row stretch the laws of probability?

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

bill

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 20, 2006, 08:19:13 PM

would I get punnished if I "answered" a question in the form of another question directed at the ap foxes?

Don't you think we should find out?

Oh, I'm a rebel. Oh snap. I broke the system. Now they'll have to take it back to get it serviced. Burn.

Azlan

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 20, 2006, 08:49:49 PM

Don't you think we should find out?

Oh, I'm a rebel. Oh snap. I broke the system. Now they'll have to take it back to get it serviced. Burn.

Shadesfox built the system, it can't be broken... it just tricks you into thinking you have.  Heck, we're still not done debugging the whole damn thing.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ShadesFox

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 20, 2006, 08:19:13 PM

and how much does the fact that I've had a post missed three times in a row stretch the laws of probability?

Yes.

Well, the APF TOS has always stated that we may ignore answers.  Though Why may not always be answered...

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 20, 2006, 08:49:49 PM
Okay, if you insist. *sets Bill on fire.*
The All Purpose Fox

Dakata

Would Silver kill me if I drew Yap-shounen? 0:3

If Silver wanted to kill me, would she make me go boom, make me die by Yaps with knives (Stabby-yaps! :3) or...something else? :P

Why are these smilies awesome?
:) :< D: :B :3 >:3 :U :] :0 :c :E :[ :V :C :O 'A' :> :S

bill

Will the answer to this question be a negative?

ShiningShadow

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Dakata on July 20, 2006, 09:11:13 PM
Would Silver kill me if I drew Yap-shounen? 0:3

If Silver wanted to kill me, would she make me go boom, make me die by Yaps with knives (Stabby-yaps! :3) or...something else? :P

Why are these smilies awesome?
:) :< D: :B :3 >:3 :U :] :0 :c :E :[ :V :C :O 'A' :> :S

Yes.

A punishment smorgasbord.

Because they're the perfect way to warn me of an incoming idiot post.

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 20, 2006, 09:14:53 PM
Will the answer to this question be a negative?

Possibly.

Quote from: ShiningShadow on July 20, 2006, 09:23:22 PM
How do you make a mech?

Go to a Battlebots maker and ask them to Supersize it.

Vaguely Creepy

What would be the economic, ecologic, and social consequences of the sudden and utter annihilation of all tobacco plants on earth?

Gabi

Quote from: Vaguely Creepy on July 21, 2006, 02:26:59 AM
What would be the economic, ecologic, and social consequences of the sudden and utter annihilation of all tobacco plants on earth?
While I can't stand cigarette smoke, I would advise you against such an action. Tobacco plants, just like all other plants, have their ecological niche, and a disaster could arise if they were all suddenly wiped out. Economy, I think, would heal more easily. As for the social aspect... I'm sure smokers would turn to something else in order to keep destroying themselves and those around them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 20, 2006, 06:13:48 PM
does omnipotence automatically include omniciance, or do you have to "omnipotent" it to yourself by will?

Is this an attempt to trick the APF's into confusion with the old omni^3 query?

That's omniscience (being a know-it-all), omnipotence (being all-powerful), and omnipresence (being everywhere, including your underwear, which is why you should change it every day), for those of you who don't have catholic backgrounds. Or insatiable curiosity. The query goes something like, can God make a boulder (using omnipotence) that he can't lift?

I think Teilhard de Chardin, a jesuit priest, first proposed that. Would someone like to confirm or deny that?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JousterL

How do you find the directions for which (df/ds)u0,p0=0?

Also, how does one implicitly derive with a constraint?

Quickly now, my Calc final in is 23 minutes. @.@

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 21, 2006, 11:02:29 AM
Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 20, 2006, 06:13:48 PM

Is this an attempt to trick the APF's into confusion with the old omni^3 query?

That's omniscience (being a know-it-all), omnipotence (being all-powerful), and omnipresence (being everywhere, including your underwear, which is why you should change it every day), for those of you who don't have catholic backgrounds. Or insatiable curiosity. The query goes something like, can God make a boulder (using omnipotence) that he can't lift?

I think Teilhard de Chardin, a jesuit priest, first proposed that. Would someone like to confirm or deny that?
You know... it doesn't take a Catholic background to know about the 3 omnis, or about that old question. The question adds up to: "can an omnipotent entiti limit his/her/its own power"? And the answer is yes, as omnipotent entities can do anything. The entity would subsequently cease being omnipotent after making use of that power, though, sohe/she/it would probably need a good reason to do that.

Quote from: JousterL on July 21, 2006, 11:07:49 AM
How do you find the directions for which (df/ds)u0,p0=0?

Also, how does one implicitly derive with a constraint?

Quickly now, my Calc final in is 23 minutes. @.@
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that notation, but if you're looking for points where the derivate is 0, just derive the function and find its root by treating the result as an equation.

You can derive the function as if it had no constraints, and keep in mine that it has no derivate at the limit. For anything more precise, I'd need a more specific question.

Dakata

-My grandparents wanna take me [and my cousins] to an EVIL water park, and I don't wanna go. Becuz I can't swiiiiiim. And I'm 'fraid of waaateeeeer....And they won't take me somewhere else 'caz they think I'll wanna go somewhere for "little kids". Should I kill them? >>;

-Should I be madder at them for saying the stuff I like is for LITTLE KIDS? (They said the Nightmare before Christmas is a little kids' movie and I'm too old to watch it. D: *EMOSOB*)

-Is Detective Conan/Case Closed still on Adult Swim? :<

-Who's the dumbest APF? :B

-Which APF has the fattest fox-tushie? :B

-Does Azzie know what I did last summer?

-When will Amber update Pyro's cast page? >:3 And will she change his picture to a picture of him as his normal Banana-y self?

-Would the APFs believe me if I said 'Banana' is 'Banana' in japanese?  :O

Gabi

Quote from: Dakata on July 21, 2006, 03:32:55 PM
-My grandparents wanna take me [and my cousins] to an EVIL water park, and I don't wanna go. Becuz I can't swiiiiiim. And I'm 'fraid of waaateeeeer....And they won't take me somewhere else 'caz they think I'll wanna go somewhere for "little kids". Should I kill them? >>;

-Should I be madder at them for saying the stuff I like is for LITTLE KIDS? (They said the Nightmare before Christmas is a little kids' movie and I'm too old to watch it. D: *EMOSOB*)

-Is Detective Conan/Case Closed still on Adult Swim? :<

-Who's the dumbest APF? :B

-Which APF has the fattest fox-tushie? :B

-Does Azzie know what I did last summer?

-When will Amber update Pyro's cast page? >:3 And will she change his picture to a picture of him as his normal Banana-y self?

-Would the APFs believe me if I said 'Banana' is 'Banana' in japanese?  :O
-No.
-You can get mad or not, it's all up to how you feel. 'Should' has no place in there.
-Not where I live.
-Not for a while, she still has lots of things to do first, not the least of them are getting her computer to work and moving to Canada. And no, I wouldn't think so.
-Yes.
-None of us. There can't be a dumb APF. It's an oxymoron.
-I'd answer, but he might be offended.
-Why not? 'Banana' is the same in many languages.

ElectroMotive

Dakata

-How can I make my grandparents leave me alone? They know I can't swim. XP And they know my uncle'll be a butthole and try to drown me or something.

-How come 'Banana' is 'Banana', 'Tomato' is 'Tomato', and 'Potato' is 'Jagaimo' in Japanese? :P Are Japanese people weird?

-Is Azzie the APF with the fattest fox-tushie?

>:3

Gullible

Is Scotland the best country in the world?