Zig Zag?

Started by Aleolus, May 16, 2008, 05:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zina

This entire thread has become horrible. :C

Please tell me this is all a joke that I'm not in on. Please.

GabrielsThoughts

zig would most likely take more time than Abel to draw...in theory anyway. Personally  I coudn't see her in the Abel storyline unless she appeared as an instructor...teaching seduction techniques, or something  in a classroom.

as for the DMFA storyline I could see her fitting in practically anywhere, showing up at the bar for a drink.

and in an imaginary parallel dimension or fanfiction I could see her easily manipulating Sabrina into doing... lost my trail  of thought there. what were we talking about again.   
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Raffe

Quote from: Zina on May 17, 2008, 01:12:22 PM

Ees fun thread.
You fun too, yes?
Hooray ellipsis!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Deebs on May 17, 2008, 01:55:51 PM
Ees fun thread.
You fun too, yes?

Yes, Zina is a lot of fun.

Fun for us, anyway.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raffe

Oi llearch, I just sorted out all my bookmarks(took an hour, bleugh), and I have 162 comics not in my other list, bringing the total to306! just five short of you! and Elf only Inn is updating every other week or so, worth reading again if you're bored.

Also would it be just Zig that appears? Maybe Dan finally finds an amazon group(besides the flashback) and theres Zig and maybe a couple girls from the studio(referring to Sabrina Online)? Maybe Zig is on a conference trip or something and brings Sabrina along(Jyrras+Sabrina=computer friends?).
Hooray ellipsis!

Turnsky

the Zig-Zag in comic? possibly..

Ink sipping a nice Chianti with a Zig-Zag Pelt infront of his fireplace?.. possibly not  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Raffe

Quote from: Turnsky on May 17, 2008, 08:29:42 PM

Ink sipping a nice Chianti with a Zig-Zag Pelt infront of his fireplace?.. possibly not  >:3
Kill and skin her??? That'd be a waste!
....or Hannah would have competition for Furrae's hottest undead? :B
Hooray ellipsis!

Alondro

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 17, 2008, 10:11:28 PM

Not for Ink... for that wicked creature, gruesome murder and the display of the victim is sex...  *shudders, knowing the true depths of Ink's horrid depravity!* 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

icarus

Quote from: Reese Tora on May 17, 2008, 12:36:51 PM
That seems unlikely to me, since I believe that Abel's story is original characters only.

no.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_56.php

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Raffe

Quote from: Alondro on May 17, 2008, 10:42:47 PM
Not for Ink... for that wicked creature, gruesome murder and the display of the victim is sex...  *shudders, knowing the true depths of Ink's horrid depravity!* 
Ink babies would be awesome. 'Babies first needle' pictures.
Hooray ellipsis!

Turnsky

well, skin her anyway, i'm sure ink has methods of skinning folks alive.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 17, 2008, 11:00:46 PM
Hmmm....could pregnant women be zombified without losing the child? Cause if for Ink sex is gruesome murder, the only possible time for conception would be during murder. So his only chance for babies is for the murdered woman to become undead after fertilization, assuming undead can still carry living children carried over from life.

Or, if the murder was interrupted or involved a second not being murdered.
Ink babies would be awesome. 'Babies first needle' pictures.

Oh for crying out...thats enough. You have officially tried my patience and tolerance..  I swear if you comment one more time in this thread, I will smack down on you so hard that this entire thread will get knocked down into Castle Keep from the impact. 

Aleolus

I agree wholeheartedly, Amber.  I know you were avoiding commenting because you didn't want to commit one way or another on ZZ, but thank you for dealing with that!

Darkmoon

Seriously, I thought this section was supposed to remain fairly kid friendly. That certainly wasn't.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Aleolus

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 17, 2008, 11:56:32 PM
Seriously, I thought this section was supposed to remain fairly kid friendly. That certainly wasn't.

In a thread about Zig Zag?  Kid friendly?  Not in a million years!

Damaris

Knowing nothing about "Zig Zag," we don't really care.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

AmigaDragon

Zig Zag unknown?!? We can't let that slide! http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Zig_Zag

Or you can get a good idea of what she's like in Eric Schwartz's strip http://www.sabrina-online.com/archive.html starting in 1999 2nd quarter (the front door of the studio is seen at the end of 1st quarter).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Amber Williams

I think the point Damaris was making that regardless of discussions talked about, this section of the forum is PG.  And its kind of pointless to hide behind the argument that the character being talked about is normally a non-PG character.  If it is beyond your capabilities to behave in a proper manner, then the administration will have to act for you.

And I think I speak for everyone in saying no one wants the admins to have to step in and do that.

Aleolus

I agree.

So tell us, Amber, any idea when we'll be seeing her?

Amber Williams

If a thread like this happens again, likely never.  Her appearance is optional, and really the only reason I decided to possibly cameo her was because Max is a great person and we joked about her showing up in a PG comic like DMFA a couple Anthrocons ago.

However, I dont like feeling badgered about it. If she shows up, she'll show up when the story permits.  I cant give a timeline anymore than I can give a timeline for anything that may happen in DMFA.

Aleolus

Understood.  Feel free to lock this thread, then, and let it die in obscurity on the back pages of the forum

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 18, 2008, 02:45:44 AM
However, I dont like feeling badgered about it.

ah yes, badgering for cameo, a certain someone can attest to what happened when he badgered for a cameo  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on May 18, 2008, 04:57:09 AM
ah yes, badgering for cameo, a certain someone can attest to what happened when he badgered for a cameo  >:3

Mwahahahaha!

Saist

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2008, 05:18:10 AM

Mwahahahaha!

could be worse. Could have been Ink drawing the cameo...

Gareeku

Unfortunately, no. Though I'm now passed the stage of sadness and disgust, and am now just laughing at how stupid people sound. :3

Turnsky

Quote from: Saist on May 18, 2008, 05:32:29 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2008, 05:18:10 AM

Mwahahahaha!

could be worse. Could have been Ink drawing the cameo...

i doubt ink coulda made the cameo of which i speak of any less....bloody.

kaskar

8) Well, If Zig Zag was a teacher of seduction at S.A.I.A in Abel's Story ( 2 ) ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Turnsky

i know i'm not an Admin, nor a mod.. but, i get the feeling that this thread should be nuked from orbit, just to be sure. :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

If we do, people will be stupid somewhere else.

It's inevitable. *shrug*

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 18, 2008, 07:53:44 AM
If we do, people will be stupid somewhere else.

It's inevitable. *shrug*

The sad thing is, this is true. It's better that the stupidity is (hopefully) contained within one thread. That way we'll all be spared of some individuals' idiocy in others. Hopefully.