Zig Zag?

Started by Aleolus, May 16, 2008, 05:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

Hey, Amber?  I remember a while back (don't want to find and link the orignal thread, need to head to bed, and it's too much work :p), you commented that you had acquired permission from the creator of the net-famous character Zig Zag to use her in your comic.  I was just wondering how that was going, and whether you had found a place to use her yet.  Well?  Can we expect Dan to be encountering a very sensual and sexually aware skunk yet, or not?

EDIT:
This is the thread and page, thanks to Naldru for looking it up.  Lack of sleep really plays havoc on your mind  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

If it's too much work for you to find the thread, maybe it's too much work for Amber to respond...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: Aleolus on May 16, 2008, 05:30:53 AM
Hey, Amber?  I remember a while back (don't want to find and link the orignal thread, need to head to bed, and it's too much work :p), you commented that you had acquired permission from the creator of the net-famous character Zig Zag to use her in your comic.  I was just wondering how that was going, and whether you had found a place to use her yet.  Well?  Can we expect Dan to be encountering a very sensual and sexually aware skunk yet, or not?

we can make a game from it!  "Let's find Zig Zag in amongst the hoardes of amazons, fae, succubi, demonesses and other inclined beings and creatures all vying for Dan's attention because he's an incubus!"

it'd be like a freakish mix of "where's wally?" and "where in the world is carmen sandiago?"

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on May 16, 2008, 05:36:32 AM
it'd be like a freakish mix of "where's wally?" and "where in the world is carmen sandiago?"

With a dash of XXX and a flavouring of X-ratings.

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2008, 05:49:03 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on May 16, 2008, 05:36:32 AM
With a dash of XXX and a flavouring of X-ratings.

That is a very, very bad mental image.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Really? I kinda liked it, myself.

Ren Gaulen

Naldru

I just had a vision of ZigZag and Ink on a date.  What do you think of the idea?

Edit:

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,3735.msg160676.html#msg160676
Was there a later mention?

To find similar references, go to the search menu
Enter zig zag, zigzag or zig-zag in the box.

I guess since I'm already out of my mind, I should go out and look for it.

How about double date:  Zig Zag, Ink, Wildy, Jyrras
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on May 16, 2008, 06:21:47 AM
I just had a vision of ZigZag and Ink on a date.  What do you think of the idea?

I think you need to get out more. ;-]

Turnsky

i see Ink drinking a glass of a fine red wine on his favorite chair, ottoman resting on his Zig-Zag skin rug which adorns the space infront of his hearth & roaring fire.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Brunhidden

my brain has not hemorrhaged this badly sinse i wondered what differences there would be between if ink and zina had offspring and if ink and keaton had offspring

i had nightmares for three days
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

Quote from: Turnsky on May 16, 2008, 06:45:11 AM

i see Ink drinking a glass of a fine red wine on his favorite chair, ottoman resting on his Zig-Zag skin rug which adorns the space infront of his hearth & roaring fire.

*Charline nods assertively*  That is indeed the most likely outcome of the proposed scenario.  Most logical. 

IR serious Cubi.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Raffe

Hooray for Zig! Zigs awesome on http://www.sabrina-online.com/2005-01.html  :boogie
But how would she be introduced? Old friend of Dan's? Walk-in to the Inn? 
Heh...maybe shes a cubi that runs off pleasure...
Hooray ellipsis!

Aleolus

Indeed, I agree!  Zig is awesome, and we're just waiting for an update from Amber about when she'll be showing up    :giggle

AmigaDragon

Maybe she was hoping we'd forget. As bad as Abel is for all the spots she has to draw, Zig's stripes might not be much better. Though in either case, the more clothing they wear, the fewer spots/stripes she has to draw.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Raffe

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 16, 2008, 07:16:05 PM
Though in either case, the more clothing they wear, the fewer spots/stripes she has to draw.
But its Zig, Zig always has less clothing.
Hooray ellipsis!

Ren Gaulen

Well, I believe that if Zig ever really appears in the comic, she will make only a minor cameo, so she won't be able to cause Amber much troubles with her stripes. I cannot see much sense in Zig joining DMFA as a regular cast member (unless she will become a new villain - she would make an awesome evil succubus >:3). Oh, and if she does appear, I'm positively sure that she will be a succubus - that role would fit her perfectly. Either way, I cannot care less if she appears or not - I liked her in "Sabrina Online", but without Sabrina... Not sure if I want..

Alondro

Amber will blow everyone's mind by having Zig's cameo character be a nun.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on May 16, 2008, 08:44:22 PM
Amber will blow everyone's mind by having Zig's cameo character be a nun.   >:3

Blow? Hardly. It would give me a good laugh, though. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. Nah.

Now, maybe a monk. With those attributes, and being a guy....

Psaakyrn

She'll just be an instructional video producer. Maybe.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

AmigaDragon

For a cameo, she doesn't even have to be "Zig Zag". I've seen other cameos where she or other characters have appeared with other names and professions.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

thegayhare

is it bad that despite the fact that I've read this whole thread so far... I still can't get the image of a xxx where's waldo scene out of my head

Raffe

Just reread the Sabrina archive and I must say when she does show up it will be awesome.
Hooray ellipsis!

AmigaDragon

Eric's strip or Chris' fanfic?

Raffe

Hooray ellipsis!

Jack McSlay

considering Amber said at some point that doing a webcomic with third part characters is not a very good idea, I don't think her presence will be longer than 5 strips or so.

However, I do like the idea of seeing ZZ on Amber style
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Sofox

Sorry, but its impossible for me to think of anything other then these guys on a thread like this.

Aleolus

ooh!  Oooh!  Idea!  Instead of using Zig in the main comic, Amber could introduce her in Abel's Story as a potential romantic interest for Abel!  Then bring her into the main comic at some point, coming to check up on him!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Aleolus on May 17, 2008, 11:48:54 AM
ooh!  Oooh!  Idea!  Instead of using Zig in the main comic, Amber could introduce her in Abel's Story as a potential romantic interest for Abel!  Then bring her into the main comic at some point, coming to check up on him!

That seems unlikely to me, since I believe that Abel's story is original characters only.  If she shows up, I suspect it will be in the main comic or in a one-off side thing.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation