It Poops Candy!!!

Started by Netrogo, December 20, 2007, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

meany

....Words cannot describe the wrongness of that. But I'm sure Bill and Alondro will think of a few that will come very, very close.

Darkmoon

That. Is. Brilliant.

And very Japanese.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Something just occured to me. What flavor would the candy be anyways? :erk

superluser

Quote from: Netrogo on December 21, 2007, 01:06:15 AM
Something just occured to me. What flavor would the candy be anyways? :erk

Coffee?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Jim Halisstrad

Reese Tora

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

xHaZxMaTx

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Don

I think the flavor of the candy should change depending on what it eats, I'm kinda curious how it came out wrapped in the plastic though...Unless it's bio-engineering wich would be likly as the price is $25,000. Good thing it doesn't exist, or at least it's not alive.

Brunhidden

its more likely waxed paper.....i wonder what it smells like
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Alondro on December 21, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
Musksticks..

:blarf

Hey! Musk sticks are -delicious- no matter where they come from! Just ask Azlan! Or Penny!  >:O
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

rt

:mwaha kick out of it recieved  :mwaha

Alkarii

The sad thing is that if someone in some Japanese manufacturing company sees that, they will make something like that, and it will sell like crazy in Japan.  Elsewhere, I don't know, but definately big in Japan.

Seriously, though, from what I've seen of their culture so far, I must say that if I ever became a world-touring musician and the band goes to Japan, I'm going to go to the gigs, and then stay in the hotel room, because Japanese culture is terrifying. Very much so.

Zedd

There are worse out there Net...Lot worse >:3 and for some NSFW

Toric

This the day after I found out about Segata Sanshiro. Why can't U.S. businesses be this zany?
Yap by Silver.

lucas marcone

Quote from: Toric on December 21, 2007, 09:07:55 PM
This the day after I found out about Segata Sanshiro. Why can't U.S. businesses be this zany?

i love you for showing me this

GabrielsThoughts

well, it was purple, and it came out of something's asshole.... I'm thinking whatever it is it either tastes like sh@t or it has a candy coating around a gooey chocolate center.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

meany

I believe I shall now be sick.  :ill

Netrogo

Quote from: lucas marcone on December 21, 2007, 09:38:11 PM
i love you for showing me this

As do I. God I loved the 90s. :boogie

Don

wow, a black belt that kicks the shit out of anyone who doesn't play the saturn...I do not know what to say, that video was just, silly yet...effective.

incedentlly, I'm going to proboblly have that song stuck in my head for the rest of today now...and since it's only 4 am, it's going to be a long day.

thegayhare

there are already companies that make toys that poop candy

http://www.kleargear.com/1494.html

Toric

Quote from: thegayhare on December 22, 2007, 09:41:25 AM
there are already companies that make toys that poop candy

http://www.kleargear.com/1494.html
Yes! If only there was still a few weeks before shiny tree day! (to steal a term from Brunhidden)
Yap by Silver.