Started by Nyssa, June 06, 2007, 10:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyssa

:mowmeep I just wanted to join and check this site out.I liked the sites I found that lead to this one and I hope to chat with you someday.Catch you around and you have a good week. :mowhappy

King Of Hearts

Oh god! Its Ra's Al Ghul's daughter!

*silence*

yeah... 'didnt think anyone will get that bad ref.

Welcome to the boards! Dont worry, the natives are festive and very very friendly. And please do not accept muffins of unknown origins.

Netrogo

Ra's is daughter who actually had a more prominent role in the cartoon then she did in the comics. Much like a certain Joker affectionate.

Oh and Welcome to the forums Nyssa :boogie
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hello, and welcome to this refuge of strangeness.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) in the secure storage provided, and remember to hang on to your claim ticket.

Don't trust llearch. This is important. All else is elaboration.

Also be wary of squirrels bearing muffins.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

Hello there...And Lion forgot to mention me..Im a nice fellow a kind natural woman I am. *pause and waits for realization kick in*
You know anyone can go and say that anyhow these days of the nets. And belive me thats not the worse thing can happen here

Suwako

Yo, welcome enjoy yourself, discover things and.... stuff.

it's square.

bill

New member? Eww! Kill it, kill it!

Jim Halisstrad

I saw the title and had hope, but was disappointed when I found out it was just a new forumite.

Hello though :3

Darkmoon

Quote from: Netrogo on June 06, 2007, 11:09:52 AM
Ra's is daughter who actually had a more prominent role in the cartoon then she did in the comics. Much like a certain Joker affectionate.

Harley Quinn wasn't originally in the comics, though, which is a difference. She was added in due to her popularity on the cartoon.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why should I be warned about?

I mean, it's not like I got drunk and banned people.

Erm. Much.

Maybe I shouldn't have drunk that much this evening....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Quote from: Darkmoon on June 06, 2007, 05:30:07 PM

Harley Quinn wasn't originally in the comics, though, which is a difference. She was added in due to her popularity on the cartoon.

Valid. But she's still not a very prominent villain in the comics.

Darkmoon

Due to her not originally being in them to begin with. ;)

They just need to get rid of the stories and have the superheroines do DC naked mudwrestling. I'd buy that.

Netrogo

Hell yeah!

"I'd buy THAT for a dollar!"

Eternn

I saw the topic and figured I would post here.

Hi, I am Eternn, real life friends gave me the nickname, have been using it as my name everywhere I go.  I have been reading the comic for quite awhile now, and just noticed the forums link on the page. Feel stupid, I would have loved to start talking to people here earlier.

So, given that. I am a writer, and will probably be posting things in the RP forums when I come up with something to just try and get an opinion on the stuff. Unless there are better places.

There, my introduction is done. I always have to do this for some odd reason.

Valynth

Wow, two new guys in one topic.  This situation actually requires me to stop lurking and post a welcoming to the new guys.  Of course, I'm still wondering on wether or not I'm still considered new.

Eh Live and....well, live.

Alright new guys welcome to the insanity and try not to disturb the island of sanity that is my mind.  It's right over there in the punch bowl.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

King Of Hearts

Nyssa was in the toons? Gotham Knights era, right? I only remember Talia.

I hated Nyssa in the comics... what was the point of killing off Ra's Al Ghul only to be replaced by Nyssa who pretty much acted like Ra's... only with boobs.

Darkmoon

Uh, you answered your own question there. Everything is better with boobs.

Netrogo

I think he's right about Nyssa, she was only comics. It was Talia in the toons.

Nyssa

WOW,all this is my little post in into little ol me.I have to say I wasn't sure about all this as I am not a comic person but I am trying to learn......care of my boyfriend.Well thanks for all the welcomes and chattings going on in here.I didn't know that the name I picked was all about this women and I only picked it because its close to my other name Nessa,I just spelled it different.

R.A.M.

can,t remember but didnt ra,s eventually become his daughter
in the cartoons.

hey new guys :)

TheGreyRonin

Greetings and salutations to both of the new members. May you have a pleasant stay among our assorted lunatics.

*does the Thorazine Shuffle to stage left*

Nikki

good...no warning about Xze-huggles...

anyways Welcome!! and..

*prepares to pounce* >3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Darkmoon

Watch out for Xze huggles.

Nikki

Awwww...that's not fair  :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Valynth

You got one in, and trust me: that. is. enough.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Darkmoon

Technically, she didn't. She was only preparing to pounce. No actual pouncing occurred.

Nyssa

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 07, 2007, 10:52:12 PM
good...no warning about Xze-huggles...

anyways Welcome!! and..

*prepares to pounce* >3

Thanks none the less and also to all for the welcome's.I am now thinking I picked the wrong name here since I didn't know the site well.I am nothing like Nyssa in the comics and didn't even know about her.

Netrogo

That's okay Nyssa we're not holding it to you to be like the character. Lots of things are similar but don't have anything to do with each other.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and if anyone -is- expecting that, you're welcome to disappoint them. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Hehe yeah, nothing says good times like ruining someones expectations :mwaha