Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

Sorry about the mistake. I just took a shine to what is called yapfox2.gif in your art room .  At the moment, I can't seem to unlock the avatar in my profile page. Since I havn't got a web page set up yet , I merely used the www.furefire.org/art/yapfox2.gif as the adress. it won't shut off in my profile for some reason . help !
8) Just Hanging Around ...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: kaskar on March 26, 2007, 08:02:41 AM
       Sorry about the mistake. I just took a shine to what is called yapfox2.gif in your art room .  At the moment, I can't seem to unlock the avatar in my profile page. Since I havn't got a web page set up yet , I merely used the www.furefire.org/art/yapfox2.gif as the adress. it won't shut off in my profile for some reason . help !

Removed. That what you wanted?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

Just wondering, contacting silver to adopt a custom made Yappity . Seems we are on diverging time lines . How would I best ask for a yappety . Any idea what times she is on line ?

llearch n'n'daCorna

drop a note in here, stating what you want, and wait a day for her to respond.

List enough details that she has a hope in hell of managing it, though, and make sure to ask if that's enough, or if she'd like more details.

.. and come back to see if she -does- need more details. Good as she is (hey, she yappitied a box - you can't get much better than that) she -does- sometimes need some help.

Silverfoxr

as the box said - leave note here or on my da - either way i well get it - i do new yaps in batchs so takes a bit to draw them up and color

Zedd

Let me help abit...Here  it goes...Sliver will you please draw me a yap of a char of mine? Here is her picture. Her name is Pat http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19771419 And yes shes fat but cute and member of china and america front of the CIA..See easy like that

FlameSword

um.. Silverfoxr I was just wondering if I could get a yappity that looks like Daniel Ti'Fiona. If so thanks a bunch if not that's fine too...

FlameSword

if you get it done could you send me a private message thanks again  :hug. oh no reason for the pm just it'll be easier for me to check.

kaskar

Umm, Silverfoxr, I was just wondering if you could make a little Yappity fox, ( less than 127 * 127 ), . Here's to hoping, and if you can, thanks . A red mane, blue eyes, purple vest with yellow trim, grey / black leggings, Bandanna ,Pale face,  and orange/ tan wings . I would appreciate it if you could , thanks ... Kaskar

( P.S. I hope that was enough of a description )

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why are you trying to duplicate Azlan, kaskar?

I mean, Azlan is on the forums himself, you know, and getting yourself confused with him is liable to irritate him. Not that that's terribly difficult, irritating him I mean, but in the interests of forum harmony, it might be worth your effort pondering your avatar a little first...

Silverfoxr

that desc sounds alot like a azlan - and i dont want to get into trouble for making an existing character for someone else if the person doesnt know about it - also not good upsetting azlan himself

try to a bit more creative instead of ripping off someones else character take a look thru the thread to get an idea of what people request - alot of them are based on existing characters and i do alot of yaps based on mabs characters but shes ok with it - but each one is unique
so they dont get confused with someone elses

kaskar

Sorry, but that little yappety just got under my skin . I may have others , but it was that one I fell in love with. However an "action" , exept the wiki worm Yappety, would be fine with a bit of color and a feel of adventure , and /or magic . However , I would like it to only be less than 127 * 127 . That way it can be used anywhere . I hope that you can help ...      Yours, Kaskar

Silverfoxr

damn forum likes to delay posts

Silverfoxr

some website headers if mab or others want to use em

and yaps

Zedd

Awww you made her soo cute ^^

FurryFreak

*walks in from his long overdue break* >.> <.< Wow, they've multiplied quite a bit.

Silverfoxr

kaskar http://www.furfire.org/art/yaacutie8.gif is yours - gonna have to start putting name tags on em again

kaskar

Aurawyn

Quote from: Silverfoxr on April 09, 2007, 12:02:37 PM
gonna have to start putting name tags on em again

Hehe that would be a good idea!! I still dont know if the one I requested is among them hehe

Silverfoxr

this one is yours Aurawyn had to scroll back to find it

new chibis posted on my art thread as well http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=639.330

Toric

Another yappity request. A solid white baapai with green eyes, blue feet and colored paint splotches across the body, holding a paint pallette and wearing a black beret. Been painting with his free paw, so it'll have lots of paint on it.
Yap by Silver.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Silverfoxr on April 04, 2007, 12:55:37 PM

BWHAHAHAHA....That is epic and amusing.  :mwaha

Dawwwww. X3

superluser

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 17, 2007, 06:20:48 PMstuff

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 17, 2007, 06:21:19 PMSame stuff

Huh?

How does something like that happen?  I assume that it's not a mistake that Amber made, unless she's been hacking (sense 4) the SMF code.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

*gasp* Mod double post!  It's the end of teh interbutts!

Amber Williams

There's an error that shows up whenever some people try to use the {img} tags(that arent emotes).  It will often just send you to a blank page and then a minute later two posts come up.

Manawolf

Kenji

Mana, stop feeding the trolls. 

:paranoid

Damaris

Yes, Mana.  Whatever she says. 

Keep in mind that right now certain members of the administration staff are not here to talk sense into the others, so I would behave.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Manawolf

::poke of "fun" proves ineffective, switches to hyperdermic needle of "fun"::

Darkmoon

Right, well then, I'm okay with not having you around.

Thank you so much for to playing my game. :ban
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...