Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilsislegrl

Sil, all your yaps look sweet  >:3 Can you make me a mythos (with 4 legs and 2 arms like Matilda from DMFA)?  Instead of blues, though, can you make her main color brown with her lighter color red?  Instead of the pupil eyes, can she just have solid blue color eyes?  As for a pose, can she be lying down (lower body) and giving a peace sign?  I hope that's not too complicated!   :hug  Thanx sil!

:eager P.S.: only 2 eyes plz...

ardaron

I love the yappities!  Do you suppose you could make a tyrannosaur that I could use as my avatar?  For coloration, make it a light tannish brown, with a black pattern on its back resembling shadows in a forest (if that's too complex, just give it large spots).  Other than that, could I also ask that you make sure to get it in a horizontal posture, like a roadrunner?  Those tail-dragging, upright-postured renditions of t-rexes annoy me to no end.  Let's see, what else.  No clothes.  Black claws, on the 'hands' and the feet.  Oh yeah, it needs a facial expression . . . hmm, since its an avatar of me (sort of), it should probably be rather playful- or innocent-looking.

Such a yappity would make my day. :boogie :eager :tighthug

Silverfoxr

*kicks forum*

Silverfoxr

for those who been sending me PMs for yaps - sorry for skipping over em i usally dont check those but i well do them dont worry but heres the latest batch (colored with a miragne headache as well) ><

ardaron

:erk  Why kickest thou the forum?

And, as usual, awesome yaps!

Manawolf

If you got the guts for it, could  you take a crack at a Kratos Yap:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Snake_Eater13/Kratos.jpg

Warning: a little bloody.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's a very cute little pic, there, Manawolf.

Do you think it's not asking a bit much of Silverfox to get her to make it even cuter? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

"Kratos" reminds me...

This world needs more Genis and/or Presea yaps. With a hardy please, of course. ^-^  :tighthug

Manawolf

Kenji

Manawolf

"Reminds me of another..." would have been less confusing.

Blazehawk

I love mine! :3 Thank you, Silver!

Silverfoxr

Quote from: Manawolf on March 02, 2007, 05:51:25 PM
If you got the guts for it, could  you take a crack at a Kratos Yap:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Snake_Eater13/Kratos.jpg

Warning: a little bloody.

a LITTLE bloody O_o i cant even tell what that is O_O

(just fixed the quote, don't mind me :-)

Manawolf

Was going a bit for the dramatics, and a bit joking.  You don't have to if you don't want to.

But in case you do, hear's a better mugshot:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2145/godofwarts5.jpg

Nikki

*snuggles Silver* Thank you so much <3333

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Silverfoxr

okies this is scary we reached the 20th page in this - and have even passed the DMFA radio project  thread - does this mean yappites are mega popular O-o!!

AHHH *runaway and hides*

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, it just means we talk a lot about them :-)

DeedaeicMess

*Cuddles.* And I'll hug you and feed you and cuddle you and let you serve me wine, and let you drink my blood...

... >>;

*Tucks away in his vest pocket.*

It's mini-Waruta-sama!

Mashi

I believe I've finally decided: I do want a Yappity. After so many years of going against it, it seems that they're just too cute not to have now. :3
If you would so kindly, please Ms Foxr: Mashi Profile

<3

devilsislegrl

Thanks SOOO MUCH for my yappie!  I luv her, she looks so awesome!   

:eager  :eager :eager :hug  <------lining up to hug Sil  :giggle

Silverfoxr

ardaron

Quote from: Silverfoxr on March 06, 2007, 07:09:57 AM

Is this one mine?  It's very good and I love it, but why does it look like it's running from something?

Kenji

Oh Sil... if you were any more awesome, gold prices would be $2 a bracelet. :3 Course, silver jewelry would be astronomical...

Aurawyn

Is one of those the one I requested? One could be.. but.. Hehe not 100% sure..

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

ardaron

Ack!  Something I failed to take into account was that black wouldn't show up on a black background.  Do you suppose that you could just change the T-rex's claw color to the same tan as the rest of him?  I hope that's not too difficult.

I decided I don't mind that he looks like he's running from something.  I'm a bit of a fraidy cat, so it fits.  *runs away*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sedimentary_Rock on March 07, 2007, 11:04:46 PM
Ack!  Something I failed to take into account was that black wouldn't show up on a black background.  Do you suppose that you could just change the T-rex's claw color to the same tan as the rest of him?  I hope that's not too difficult.

I decided I don't mind that he looks like he's running from something.  I'm a bit of a fraidy cat, so it fits.  *runs away*

You could always surround the pic in a single-pixel ring of white, or light grey, or something.

ardaron

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 08, 2007, 06:55:44 AM
Quote from: Sedimentary_Rock on March 07, 2007, 11:04:46 PM

You could always surround the pic in a single-pixel ring of white, or light grey, or something.

Except that I have no idea how to do that.

Gabi

So much cuteness! Even the one holding the axe looks cute! And the Diane one, especially. But RyudoLee's yappity... that was AMAZING!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sedimentary_Rock on March 08, 2007, 09:06:05 AM
Except that I have no idea how to do that.

... ask nicely if someone would do it for you?