bill

Why does Amber hate us so?  :<  :cry

Faerie Alex

Eh. It made me giggle anyways.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 24, 2007, 09:47:20 PM
ah, stop your whining, you sniveling butthead. Way to start this off on a bad note.

Now to turn the mood around, gl hf Amber! See ya next week!

Quote from: modelincard on May 24, 2007, 09:53:48 PM
Eh. It made me giggle anyways.
I thouht it was funny as well.

Stygian

As did I. Now, I'm just sad that I won't be there to make fun of people...

Manawolf

I can't talks either, that why I does D&D to helps with my writings.

GabrielsThoughts

So do we contact Darkmoon if we wan to post a filler,or Amber, or do we just post things to the forum or what?  :mowdizzy
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

RJ

If you have something you think could be used, send it in a PM to DMoon.

:)

Ouai

I'm sorry but am I missing something? What filler? :confused

Damaris

Well, Darkmoon, that solves the mystery of where half your TMNT shirts went.

And if you PM something to Dmoon, and you want him to link back to somewhere for you once it is posted, be sure to include the link.  He's way too lazy to figure it out on his own.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah, flog doing work. If you want me to pimp out your site or whatever, you'll have to give me the link.

And dammit, I knew they kept wandering off. I just never realized how many of the shirts Mab stole...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

I can picture her now, wearing a green Franklin backpack with matching purple  mow skullcap...I wonder it it has pipe cleaners sticking out of it. Wait, Green and purple don't go together! she'll stick out like that guy in a the sailor moon costume!!!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Oh yeah...She so need all of that

bill

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 24, 2007, 09:55:22 PM
ah, stop your whining, you sniveling butthead. Way to start this off on a bad note.

MY BAD MAN, MY BAD.

Gildedtongue

Cosplayers are just like fursuiters...

Except cosplayers are more naked...

Netami

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Netami on May 24, 2007, 11:14:48 PM
Did someone say naked?

Well, some of the... larger otakus will probably be showing as much flesh, per square foot, as Amber would be au natural.

Remember... He's out there....  And Him, and him, and him.

Not that I have anything against transvestitism.  No law against it, and it doesn't hurt anyone.  At least fursuiters keep their face o'shame hidden.

Zina

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 24, 2007, 10:49:10 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 24, 2007, 09:55:22 PM

MY BAD MAN, MY BAD.

YOU'VE RUINED THIS FOR EVERYONE. WAY TO GO.

Hahah, oh man, anime cons. I miss going to those. Cosplay is a magical and tragic thing.

GabrielsThoughts

I have a small five page comic not necessarily DMFA/ furry  related, and I've only finished 3 pages would that be an acceptable submission?

EDIT: also the Submission would be black and white.

superluser

Quote from: Gildedtongue on May 24, 2007, 11:21:58 PMRemember... He's out there....  And Him, and him, and him.

You forgot the Faye Valentine one.  The *male* Faye Valentine. (should be SFW, but it's hard on the eyes.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Netami

I posed with Man-Faye once. It was terrifying and exhilarating.

GabrielsThoughts

would I get to retain the rights to a one page filler, or any filler with one of my original characters?

Damaris

Let's keep the filler DMFA related- at least remotely.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I'm also going to say if you have to use your characters in the guest strip, shouldn't you just make your own comic, for your own website, instead?

I just never understood using your characters in someone else's comic is all...

Turnsky

jeeze, she's only gonna be gone for a week, and after that bizarro week, i think amber quite honestly needs to time off to recharge her batteries, so to speak.

Trust me, a stressed, burnt out husk of a webcomic artist is a sad sight to behold, that's why us webcomic artists take little breaks now and again so we don't lose our marbles.

as for fillers, they'd haveta be DMFA related and feature at least part of the main cast, otherwise it defeats the purpose of being a guest comic..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Darkmoon

We take breaks...? No one ever told me that...

Or is that just because I'm not really an "artist". I just over use the copy and paste buttons...

o.o

Turnsky

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 25, 2007, 12:36:32 AM
We take breaks...? No one ever told me that...

Or is that just because I'm not really an "artist". I just over use the copy and paste buttons...

o.o

well, writers take breaks too, y'know.

superluser

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 25, 2007, 12:36:32 AMOr is that just because I'm not really an "artist". I just over use the copy and paste buttons...

Sprite comic artists take breaks, too, you know.  8-Bit Theatre does guest strips/takes extended breaks.  There's no need to burn yourself out.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

RJ

Must... resist... temptation to post... traumatising... cosplay photos!

Swift-Skink

Quote from: RJ on May 25, 2007, 01:59:38 AM

DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEET...

Turnsky

Quote from: RJ on May 25, 2007, 01:59:38 AM

Sailor Bubba?

also, yeah it's old-ish, yeah i posted it elsewhere, but

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Turnsky/danart.jpg

'bout as close to a guest strip i could pull off, i suck at humor, to be honest, so i'm relegated to one-shots.