Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Llearch proves that as long as you are both boxy, and nigh-all-powerful, things are good, for him and everyone else. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus has changed his avatar. It's still one of the impressively details and thought-provoking ones, though.

Oh, and "all-powerful" ? I think not. Both Haz and I are aware that the forum doesn't do karma on the theme that Haz is using, but does on the DMFA theme. On that basis, me applying passing karma is neither here nor there, really... :-)

TheGreyRonin

Llearch is fast and stealthy, like the ninja...who just ninja'd me....

llearch n'n'daCorna

TheGreyRonin, wandering mendicant, and toothy rose, hasn't been commented upon in the last, oh, 8 hours. This is a slur on his nature, as i see it - one I must rectify asap :-)

Sunblink

Boxes are just plain awesome, as it's a lot more fun to play in them than to play with the stuff which they used to contain :D Hence, Llearch rocks.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xzeliea Fantra has a weird name bot she's cool and thats all what counts :P

I know a bot and Anna is her name, I know a bot and Anna is her name.

Nikki

Aiyno also has a wierd name...but teh Xze is not complaining =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xzeliea Fantra refers to herself in third person and miss types  the on purpose in a attempt to look cute, it worked :P

We are playing dota, The whole day. Our opponents are sleeping.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Triple ninja-ed. :cry

Xze's the best ninja of them all, though.

Nikki

Hazzy got ninja-d!!

*tackle-luffs*

And by teh love ninja, Xze!!

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Suwako

Xzeliea Fantra scares people and is the threads most active ninja poster.

Yarrrr, w'ere is me booty?!?

xHaZxMaTx

Boog

Yeah, well.... Frig. There's an obvious euphamism in what Haz just said, but I can't seem to get at it!

e_voyager

Boogey unlike me probably managed to post on this thready  yesterday. i missed a page :<
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E doesn't need to post on every page to keep cool. 'Cuase he's like ice, yes? :3

Suwako

Cogidubnus compares things that have no actual relation to each other except that they rhyme

I know you don't like me, but I like you  >:3

Jim Halisstrad

I'm unsure how to pronounce Aiyno.  That makes the name Awsome  :kirby

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

Suwako

Xzeliea Fantra is unique maybe more unique than the average person. Which isn't a bad thing quite the opposite.

Obsession is the mother of progression! *hums*  I'd walk on water, just to be and remain dry!

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno's quite unique himself.  :3 Maybe because I actually have to think whether I need to type 'himself' or 'herself'.  The avatar+sig confuses meh! :dface

Cogidubnus

Haz also suffers from the wanting to call Aiyno a her: truly, a brother in arms. :3