Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreyRonin

Stygian is a very creative, interesting person to play with.

Suwako

TheGreyRonin knows how to make a compliment which deserves a compliment...

...........It made a noise.

Aisha deCabre

Aiyno just made me snicker with the italicized extra sentence in his post, and is one of those who makes people laugh easily.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Boog

With Aisha's help, even I would be able to do well in spanish class. Looking at my current grades and seeing as their being surpassed by the grades recieved by the gum stuck to my desk, this is no small compliment.

TheGreyRonin

Boogeyman is far nicer and more personable than his name suggests.

Suwako

TheGreyRonin is special  >:3 and with special I mean that he has great qualities...

....It's cold outside, I love snow! Just like I love... gimme a sec..

Cogidubnus

Aiyno makes special comments.

And apparently loves snow more than...well, anything, it seems.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus has finally posted at a time that I'm on and watching, so I can post after him, and say how honoured I am to be keeping track of his words, and awaiting the next clever instalment....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Llearch can probably tell how much I've been here in the past 3 days.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV has the best spinning lowercase "e" that I've ever seen.

TheGreyRonin

Bill seems to be the most stable and sane of the mods. So far.

Cogidubnus

The Gray Ronin is unaware that at the Clockwork Mansion, 'sane' is a very, very relative term. :3

Or perhaps he's just being nice.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is telling me to think of the little children, but I'm not the one advertising alcohol. :<  I blame NASCAR.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager can notice when haz and bill are playing a game together, isn't that cool? But since EV is cool it should be cool.

Spin around and you are bound to end up ... in a uniform for crazy people except when they think you're a bad influence..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is still posting random quotes under his actual answers.

I wonder if they'll ever make sense...

(Oh, and TGR? Not me? I'm... shocked. Shocked and stunned. Shocked and stunned, and not a little dismayed... :-) )
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Llearch appears to have double chins there, but at least he's smart enough not to get himself involved in Bill and Haz's game...

Boog

The overall style of Stygian's posts tend to make these forums seem just a little bit classier usually. I don't know why either.

Suwako

Boogeyman makes a weird impression but it's cool since he's different and different is cool, yo.

Whisper of the wind, song of life. I leave you here so others may thrive.

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno can do whatever he wants because he's a crazy lobster man.

e_voyager

Hazzy has made me wonder about the state of the sanity of this forum.

Cogidubnus

E should have figured that out long ago.  :3

It's nice he holds out hope though.

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus is a very calm, cool person with much wisdom.

(And Llearch? Yes. *grins* )

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager knows what sanity is. maybe he could find some sanity I never did.

I lain, I paw, I condoned.. by nowosoopison