Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Suwako

BillBuckner made me check in what thread I was posting, how curious. BillBuckner is...different,  different is good, yes?

You never get used to it. (NCIS)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno still hasn't finished his quotes. He's keeping us on tenterhooks, really. I wonder how long he'll keep it up... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has nearly 200 pages of post. box power rules.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is quite active on the forum as well. Which is a good thing since I get more things to post on that way.

Two little posts, tra,la,la,la,la,la,la . Knowing the future losing the present.

bill

Aiyno Wolf has reached his expiration date, and will be eliminated.  :<

Temiree

BillBuckner have reached his sell by date, and is on special.

bill

Suwako

BillBuckner posts a lot more often then I do in a row, probably because I don't like posting multiple times on one page.

There is laundry on the line, go get it, keep it clean and make sure it's dry.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno has a requirement for maximum posts. Man, I wish I had one of those... :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has a point. that there is a maximum number of post for anyone one page is a matter of choice.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

... says the man with 162 pages of posts... :-)

Fortunately, many of those are either entertaining or in the Haunted Ballroom... :-)

Cogidubnus

If nothing else, llearch n'n'daCorna is always entertaining. :3

Stygian

As is Cogidubnus, but in a less boxed-in way. He is also a practicer of Iaido, something that I find very intriguing.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus enjoys Llearch's humor. this bodes well for intellectual comedy

Stygian runs a good RP

Sunblink

E_Voyager seems to have a thing for animated sprites, as the figures in his signature testify. They're like the energizer bunny, I tell you. *watches them*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

e_voyager

Keaton does not realize that only half of my images are self animated. they yappy Forte is all SiverFox and Tiger_T though

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is modest, and is a right nice fellow to talk to. And what poetry too! :3

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus has been a true friend an an inspiration to me of late. I owe him much thanks.

Cogidubnus

The Grey Ronin is exceedingly kind, and humbles me. There is no emote for how touched I am.

May his kills be quick, and many! ;)

e_voyager

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Stygian

And Xzelia has about the cutest avatar I have seen in some time. Well done.

Suwako

Stygian avatar isn't cute quite the opposite, but his avatar is cool as well and cool avatars are probably rarer than quite ones here  :3

ooh, bring me an angel! stupid devil get offa my card..

Cogidubnus

Aiyno Wolf uses the word 'quite' in interesting ways. Not the most interesting thing about him, but neat nonetheless.  :3

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

E has a neat little rotating "e" logo in his sig.  An insignia, methink?   :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Gabi is nice, and I'd probably be able to think of something else, but my heartrate's at about 210 bpm right now. Sorry.

e_voyager

BillBuckner bill needs to relax. that blood pressure is no joke.