Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Cogidubnus suffers from calling me a her, how can I prove my manlyness? ... changing avatar.. I know but then I would actually have to have something to replace it with  :U Oh and Cogidubnus is a brother in arms with Haz×Mat which is cool.  :B

I didn't suck out your soul, I sold to to the devil... It wasn't worth much your eating away my profit.

TheGreyRonin

Aiyno takes all of this in stride, which shows he's not easily offended. A very good trait to have.

e_voyager

TheGreyRonin has an excellent way of of analyzing character traits.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

TheGreyRonin

Bill is also a NASCAR fan, which means we both share the need for speed.

bill

TGR is quite correct. He should team up with me, so we can beat up Haz.  :mwaha

e_voyager

the cars that Bill likes move faster then me as full dash.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Try as he might, EV's got nothing on the McLaren MP4/4.  8)

xHaZxMaTx

Bill likes NASCAR.  Try as he might, even teaming up with TGR, they've got nothing on LeMans.
Quote from: NASCARRight turns? D:  OMGWTFBBQ?!

bill

Haz at least likes some auto racing. That's a start.

Quote from: Le Mans 24Overtaking? What's that?

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager replies in here with a question, asking what bill thinks about stocks. How curious... and entertaining.

*twist* *loop* *trip* Fall* *get up* *try again*

Cogidubnus

Aiyno Wolf is the manliest wolf (with a girly avatar) that I have ever seen. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi is, as his avatar seems to subconsciously and subliminally suggest, a rather prophetic poet.  Or perhaps a poetic prophet.

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager says he likes Haz×Mat's user bars  how nice of him to say, He's a nice guy.  :)

Accidentally, the topic has not been derailed for four replies :P

Tiny crested flint

Aiyno Wolf proves his niceness by staying up all night to give these warm fuzzies.

e_voyager

Density D.  or perhaps double D is also of the nocturnal sort. have you looked into join our union?

Suwako

e_voyager keeps this topic active. :P Oh, and drives the train to the underworld and beyond!

and Density D. ^_^ I'm in Europeland so it's day here, Yesterday was my only late up in quite a while :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

llearch is always watching... so he always knows what's going on.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ardaron

Gabi is very astute to notice that llearch is always watching.

Suwako

ardaron is new and doesn't have an avatar, he makes a good first impression tho.  :)

Give me your eyes, I wish to view your perception.

e_voyager

Aiyno was first to comment on the new arrival. way to go Aiyno.

ardaron

When I finally find an avatar, I hope that it will be half as amazing as e_voyager's.

Cogidubnus

Although, ardaron does have a certain zen avatar-by-not-having-an-avatar thing going on. He's deep! :3

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi can have a balanced karma, if she so wishes. All she has to do is ask.

But then, everyone is agreed that Gabi is so nice, all she has to do is ask and she can get anything she wants. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

TheGreyRonin

E_voyager is very nice, and has a pretty darn cool avatar and signature.