Zina

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, that's where you went!

Zina

OH SHI-

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY.

bill

Edit Wikipedia's entry on May 15 to include this accomplishment.

Zina

I've etched my name into history.

bill

Fuck Falwell, you got 1337ted!

Zina

I know, seriously. Whowell? I am too epic for such nonsense.

bill

This thread gets a Serious Cat.

Zina

This thread is like Little Brudder.

Makin' it on its own.

bill

It also gets a LOLing cat.

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kittycatlovesDan

Quote from: Zina on May 15, 2007, 09:41:22 PM
This thread is like Little Brudder.

Makin' it on its own.
That's cute

kittycatlovesDan

Hello I am tired
Does anyone here go to J.B.? :mowdizzy :mowdizzy

kittycatlovesDan

xHaZxMaTx

Not a fucking chat room! D:<

kittycatlovesDan

.... Well SORRY YOU BITCH!

kittycatlovesDan

Opps sorry you got me really mad
Very sorry :cry

kittycatlovesDan

I didn't mean to do anything mean

Aridas

Ok, seriously you're either a troll or just too stupid for the internet. Well, I guess it doesn't help that everyone else who's posted in here hasn't been showing you a good example of forum etiquette.. But whatever. seriously I can't believe this has gone on this long. Oh, and learn to use the edit button. Your double and triple posting is making baby jesus cry. :<

kittycatlovesDan

kittycatlovesDan

Aridas Soulfire cool name
Do you have msn?
Well I really have NOT been on a form before...
so I'm stupid at this kind of thing...
You want to be friends?
You sound really nice...
:mowsad

kittycatlovesDan

superluser

Quote from: kittycatlovesDan on May 15, 2007, 10:20:53 PMI didn't mean to do anything mean

Sigh.

Look, emotions are emotions.  You can't feel bad about having them, or letting other people know how you feel.

You come across as a very emotionally repressed person, and it sounds like someone or someones (most likely parents) are facilitating that repression.

Get outside your comfort zone.  Go down to the local Libertarian Party--they'll be talking about things that you might disagree with, but it will broaden your horizons, and you will grow.

If your parents tell you that Libertarians are the devil, then go to the local newspaper, and ask them about the first amendment.  They'll drone on and on about things, and you will learn.

If you're as isolated and unable to interact as you seem, you will not grow as a person.  And that's what God put us on this Earth to do--to serve Him and to grow in our understanding of Him and His creation.

Finally, if you're really lonely and sad, call something like 1 800 246-4646.  That's the Youthline for New York City, but if they won't help you, they will direct you to someone who can.  Tell them that you're sad and lonely, and you don't know what to do.  They'll help you.

If you're having thoughts about hurting yourself, tell them and they'll help you with that, too.

It's completely anonymous and confidential, so don't ever worry about anyone finding out if you're worried about that.

But don't bring your emotional problems here.  We're more than likely to just laugh at you for them.  The internet is a lot like the playground, except that the bullies are the people with a good grasp of the English language.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Damaris

This thread is full of win.

:dunecat

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

This thread is simply amazing. I want to be alone with it and do dirty things to it, it is that good.

Interestingly, at this point, Zina has similar feelings aimed at her for how amazing she's been in this thread.

Not amazing, that kittycat fucker. They've been told repeatedly by EVERYONE in this thread (and her previous thread) to not double and triple post. Stupidity shall not be tolerated.

I R MOD. KITTY R B&.

1 week, goodbye.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Roureem Egas

Zedd

Its sad when the point wasnt beaten enough into her young mind

RJ