Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Granted, now it's the most exciting experience of your life and nothing will ever be able to top it, ever.  Everything else that you experience for the rest of your life will pale in comparison to... whatever it is that you're doing at Specsavers.

I wish I had an absolutely perfect way to figure out who's telling the truth or who's telling lies.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Dannysaysnoo

granted, but now everyone just doesn't say anything.

I wish i could beat Carry Me Home on Guitar Hero 2 on hard!

Angel

Granted. It takes you so long to master that you lose all your friends. And get wicked blisters.

I wish smoking had never started.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but now chewing tobacco is all the rage.  Designer spit bottles adorn celebrities.  Spittoons are now as common as ashtrays.  And you're a professional bottle/spittoon cleaner.

I wish I had a PFY around here to do my more boring duties.

Omega

It is done. You get to do the hazardous ones.

I wish for more emoticons

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They're added under a special mode which means you can't use them, and they get auto-filtered out when you're browsing, so you can't see them either.

And it's clever, so it tracks -you-, and not your machine. So if you log out, you still can't see them, and if you go to someone else's machine, and log in as them, you still can't see them.

Anyone would think someone had a grudge against you. ;-]

I wish I could code that well.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, you have leet coding skills. But you are employed only to make Swedish Word Processors for Mac.

I wish my GH3 controller wasn't so crap.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, now it's so awesome... it gets stolen.  Repeatedly.  Eventually you steal it back from your thief's thief's thief's thief's thief's thief's thief's thief's thief, but then it is soon stolen from you again.  Repeat ad nausium.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but now you are dead.

I wish i had toast.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Granted, but when it gets stuck in the toaster, you try to fish it out with a fork.

I wish that these clemintines were more awesome and less filled of bitter fail.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but you overdose on awesome and die playing a madd riff on guitar that makes you face bleed.

I wish my back stopped hurting.

Eibborn

You're paralysed now, sorry. :<

I wish that I could make my toe- and fingernails fall off at will.
/kicks the internet over

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but they take ages to grow back and you can never open anything again in your life.

I wish i could paint my red door black [/rolling stones]

Angel

Granted. But no-one gets the reference. They all just think you're a lame Goth.

I wish I was more prepared for college.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You discover you've prepared for the wrong course, and you're enrolled in "Creative Leaf-rolling", "Skunk Smoking", "Appreciating The Doors", and "Far Out, Man" - amongst others.

I wish I had a better corruption for that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but you never use it.

I wish my mouse's batteries would recharge.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but they hold so little a charge that you can't use your mouse for more than a few seconds between recharges.

I wish I had more marketable skills.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but all everyone wants is a toilet cleaner.

I wish i didn't have to go downstairs for more sweetmeal digestives.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Granted.
They come up to you.
And eat you.

I wish I had better time-management.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, your time management is flawless, you no longer have time for anything fun, entertaining, or generally anything that you would have liked to do but you can never find the time...oh and Sweeny Todd has offered to give you a free haircut, you better hurry up or you'll be late...Don't loose your head over it , your not that late.

I wish for pomegranates, I don't know what I'm going to do with them, but I want them.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Granted, but they're rotton. Too bad :\
You might have even tried to vandalize with them, but they don't even stay intact when picked up, and leave a horrible smell on you, which would instantly make hiding impossible.
(I don't get my hair cut :/ Sorry mah main-man. I wouldn't mind some pie though :T)

I wish that I could figure out this back pain of mine.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but there's nothing you can do about it and the pain will last forever.

I wish I could better manage my sleep schedule.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, you are permanently comatose.

I wish i had a good enough soul-gem to enchant my Glass Dagger.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you enchant it with Fire damage 500pts On Self On Strike.  But look at it this way, if you can kill someone in one hit, then at least you're taking them with you.

I wish all people in the world only spoke the truth.

e_voyager

granted but now the world is on the fast track to destruction. where to go as with out a few deception the weak are trampled and the strong kill each other so peace never arise even to rearm themselves.

i wish i could leave a white dwarf star on the door step of someone i disliked with out it giving them money or super powers.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but the little white dwarf named Star becomes his best friend.

I wish I had done better in college.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, you pass Grass-Growing with honors!

I wish i could get my satisfaction. [/rollingstones]

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  Satisfaction are small furry animals with a nasty disposition [/simonthesorcerer]

I wish this lingering cough would just go away already.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, the throat removal operation was a success.

I wish the Mage's guild would stop sending me on long winded quests to places I've never heard of.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Granted.
Now they send you next to none. The ones they do involve going to places you know of, and in fact frequent often, and need to complete in your underwear.
You know. The ones with the ducks.

I wish that... I could go to AC.

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on November 28, 2007, 09:38:15 AM
Granted, but there's nothing you can do about it and the pain will last forever.
I knew that was going to be the answer. I should have made it harder.

(Oh, and PS- but although I can only suspect the cause, the pain went away with sleep. One or the other situation. :/)