Corrupt a Wish, Part Trois

Started by Ryudo Lee, May 11, 2007, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Granted. But you had to make a certain exchange with a certain red scaly guy with horns. Sorry.

I wish I had more room for all my books.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You don't have enough room to breathe, but that's ok, right?

... right?

I wish I had fewer idiots to deal with at work. Or more people to do the same amount of work...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, unfortunately there are now more people complaining now than there were before, because of this management has decided that all the complaining  means there is not enough work to go around, your workload increases by 700% and the new workers  are mocking you because you have have to do 720% of the work load while they twiddle their thumbs and sit pretty.

I wish for A's in all my classes. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but those classes don't count towards your major or minor.

I wish I had a car that would never run out of gas and never break down.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but it never had any gas any way, and how can something break down if it doesn't work in the first place?

I wish you were free, Genie!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you have to take his place.  Remember, phenominal cosmic powers... iddy-bitty living space.

I wish what I'm wearing would be the height of fashion.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but fashion moves really fast, so in the space of ten seconds, you clothes move from "Height of Fashion" to "Rags"

I wish people in morrowind would stop demanding my intentions while Im walking past them.

Angel

Granted. Now they demand your clothing.

I wish I could have a creative burst regarding clay figures.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted...Playdoh, I'd like you to meet mister hammer, and misteter bucket of fake blood... hmm now for an incredibly overused idea, I'm thinking Celebrity deathwatch or maybe a clay ball filled with Fake blood and ground beef in the form of someones head being smashed to bits on camera... what are you looking atme like that, it's art too...

I wish for super fast coloring abilities beyond those of mortal men.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

DarkAudit

Granted. The only color you can use now is puce.

I wish all the gold-selling spammers in Stormwind and Ironforge would wither and die.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's all your fault and you and everyone in a 15 mile radius of you get perma-banned.

I wish I could create the meme to end all memes.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but it also ends YOUR meme.

I wish i could stop time.

e_voyager

granted. time stops for you and no one else as you find yourself left behind a statue in a changing world

i wish that i was not sought after by death so often
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but now he does it in the future. 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!

I wish i could fly. I wish i could touch the skyyyy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. But you can't play the guitar like Hendrix could, and you're blamed for his death.

I wish I'd gone home earlier.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but this year your local radio station is giving away a free roasted ham  to one lucky commuter... they're in the helicopter right now an with any luck they'll spot your car.

I wish someone would hug me.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but its an assassin with a retractable spike in his chest, so his hug is deadly!

I wish i could find the thieves guild in Oblivion. Seriously, where is it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

"It's behind you!"
"No, the other side!"
... etc

Incidentally, GT, I don't have a car. I travel underground, too, which makes it interesting to see a helicopter.

I wish I was already in bed.

Eibborn

You are. You have been for the past 20 years, strapped in place due to severe and chronic schizophrenia. I'm sorry. This forum never existed.

I wish I had Toad, or if you prefer a toad, from the Mario series. Yes indeedy, one of my very own.
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

Don't tease me like that! For a moment there, I thought I didn't have to deal with idiots anymore. ;-]

Granted. He's driving your...

Well, ok. He -was- driving what -used- to be your car. All of them.

I wish I'd been to bed hours ago.

Angel

Granted. You're in Alaska.

I wish he'd stop making that wish.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, he actually gets it.

I wish i could do THAT.

e_voyager

granted but this power is of the one shot wonder variety. hope you enjoyed it.

i wish that i had the key's to happiness in my collection
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They're someone else's keys.

I wish I had the solution to my problems. :-/

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but you also have the solutions to other peoples problems, and they nag you constantly for them.

i wish people adopted the phrase "Lord British is Dead!" whenever something meant to be impossible or improbable happened.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, the phrase replaces "Way to go captain obvious!" ...that anyone feels the compulsion to say it is punishment enough.

I wish for knowledge of everyone's future but my own.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but when you tell people about their future, they don't believe you and do something completely different from what you told them, just to spite you.

I wish someone would get me a companion cube toy for christmas.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but it also comes with a turret and to get shot in the face as you unwrap.

I wish i could find a place to revise Music online.

BlueTiger

Granted, but people hate the music you've "revised". They pool their money and hire an ninja to kill you.

I wish I had an X-box 360 that is and always will be in working condition as well as a copy of every game currently out.

Dannysaysnoo

Granted, but this is impossible, so bill gates and his Borg army come from the future to correct this paradox. 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!

i wish that i still had my exam timetable.