The Castle (OOC) - Open

Started by Stygian, February 14, 2007, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof B Hunnydew

Since my work's IT department put a block on the forum.... I feel your pain, too, Gareeeku. :mowdizzy

PBH

Angel

Oy. Sorry about Ketefe's space-out there, but the daily prison and the time-sucking demon (aka, school and work) were playing hell with me for a while. I'll be back to normal in a moment.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Hit it, again."

-- Hans Gruber, Die Hard

.. just for Cogidubnus. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

Quote from: Black_angel on September 29, 2007, 06:49:03 PM
Oy. Sorry about Ketefe's space-out there, but the daily prison and the time-sucking demon (aka, school and work) were playing hell with me for a while. I'll be back to normal in a moment.

that's the same reason i decided to let Ian be unconsious even tough he was wide awake previously. only my demons turned out to be family

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 01, 2007, 06:06:44 PM
"Hit it, again."

-- Hans Gruber, Die Hard

.. just for Cogidubnus. ;-]

I'm gonna need a bigger hammer, yes. :B

Prof B Hunnydew

Stygain

Question or two

Can Bam find Gina?
Is Gina alone ?

Is her disappearance part of the plot?  (wait Don't answer that one)

PBH

As for Sal, Bambi didn't know Sal was our Frenchie Friend.  No one has filled her in on what Cog and Keaton were doing with her.

lucas marcone

Ian hears the fighting but he chooses to stay in thr room till fighting is done due to him being tired,hurt and weaponless.

Angel

I know I'm posting a bit less frequently as of late, but I'm a little busier than usual lately with school. (As is my brother, which allows less computer time.) So I'll post as often as I can, but if I'm being inconvenient right now, I'm sorry. Hopefully, all will be mended after I fall into a more routine pattern.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

I don't think you have to worry about causing inconveniences, Angel. Frankly, considering how things look I think the opposite would be most appropriate. Or maybe not. Who knows? Maybe I'm just looking for something to distract me from the horrendous images and cheese that seep into my mind at the sight of a few more recent posts. I'm just glad we don't have the FX budget of The Matrix, or this thing might actually kill someone.

lucas marcone

hay keaton what is it with your characters love of the word "fuck"? :P

Gareeku

It's a personality. Just like different people, different characters say different things. It is rated Rebma, after all. Swearing if hardly the worse thing that somebody could do.

Stygian

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 02, 2007, 01:55:48 PM

It's a secret codeword we have. Notice that Styg said it earlier as well? Well, that's what we do when something shitty happens and we can't find any other way to express our frustration with it all.

Sunblink

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 02, 2007, 01:55:48 PM

'Cos Keaton is a foulmouthed motherfucker. :3 *halo*

Though yeah, Gar's right. It's just in Keaton's personality--she's, at the core of her wretched, little heart, a gloriously foulmouthed b-word. *sobs* Her eloquence touches me every time she stubs her toe.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Now there's a thought.

Come up with a character who is more foul-mouthed than Keaton... whilst not using any unprintable words at all.

Now -that- is a challenge. ;-]

Sunblink

Oh GOD somebody please do it. If someone did it, I'd be their little slave-monkey for forever. :<

Keaton and the character can get into a curse-off somewhere in the Castle, and it would just be a bunch of indecipherable astericks, percents, ampersands, and "at" signs.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

On Keaton's side, yes.

On my side, it'd have to be fully printed out. After all, I can't use anything unprintable, can I? ;-]

(I'll work on it. It might end up being a story somewhere, in which case I'll have to work on it with you...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

BTW, Bam's latest post has been deleted at Stygian's request. Those of you who posted after her (that's the last half of the previous page onwards) may wish to take a moment to review your posts.

Prof B Hunnydew

WHO? WHAT? WHERE? HOW.?...... Oh it must have been a nightmare

PBH

lucas marcone

not feeling well, i may be a bit sporadic. sorry if it causes trouble.

Stygian

My apologies, Bam. I just did an edit that I should probably call your attention to.

lucas marcone

Hey, Styg when Ian lands on the second floor is he on the end closer or farther from his room? That is if he is even in the same hallway, if he isn't ill have to wait for BA to show him the way.

Stygian

I'd guess that's up to you. Though if it's the main stairs it won't even make a difference. But, as he seems to be going via another stairway, and judging from how we've moved, I'd say he's closer to his room.

lucas marcone

lucas marcone

sorry for the double post  but i thought it prudent to let you all know of what all ian is capable of.

he has three types of ammunition for his gun

rubber- murder isn't good on anyones record. he prefers to keep casualties down when he can

UV- back in the day (the 1 year he was an adventurer hur hur)  he fought a LOT of vampires, and he found a guy who made ammo that would stick it to those emos without splintering upon fireing.

lead- why change a classic?

grenades

flashbang- self explainitory he keeps a maximum of three on him

frag- dubbed old henry he only ever carries two on him at a time.

that's all he carries weapon wise

Prof B Hunnydew

Good luck with this.... I am find it hard to keep up with this and  RL issues and the story has move on without me..... I just sorry Gina is lost somewhere....

Thanks to all,  it has been fun....

Luv ya By bye
PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nice one, Boogey. Nice one.

Angel

(knocks on the door, then bursts in with a Jack Nicholson-esque smile)

Heeeeeere's Angel!

I'll catch up with posting as fast as I can, but for the time being, I've got comics to read, people to glomp, and homework to make time for. Good to be back!
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Black_angel on November 01, 2007, 08:33:32 AM
(knocks on the door, then bursts in with a Jack Nicholson-esque smile)

Heeeeeere's Angel!

I'll catch up with posting as fast as I can, but for the time being, I've got comics to read, people to glomp, and homework to make time for. Good to be back!

*glomps* :U

Yay for the first of November! It's good to see you back, Angel.

Angel

(is glomped)

Good to see you too, Cogi, and thanks for taking care of Ketefe while I was gone. 'Preciate it!  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

missed you! :kittencute

and someone watched spike's horror/fantasy awards. :kirby and yeah i wanna see sweeny tod too.