The Castle (OOC) - Open

Started by Stygian, February 14, 2007, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

Thank you. <tries to think of appropriate thank you for a box. Leaves a roll of packing tape> :)
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Aisha deCabre

*Sigh*  Bam, you're doing it again, and I'd like to not be ignored this time.

I'd also like to know how your character seemed to know exactly what was going on and where to go.  It seems kinda metagamish, suddenly finding your way to where the villains are and attempting to solve everything yourself, when there's an obvious plot with everyone else going on.

Otherwise, see, they're just going to be ignoring you.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Prof B Hunnydew

I am not trying to solve anything.  I make a mistake staying in the library.   There are enough hints with the castle feel and shaking all over the place.  I was there in the hellgate before, I know what was the cause of that, and I guessed.  I Also remember Gina needs your Sword. or her sword or something to close the gate the last time.   

I know Stygain is busy with you, guys.  If he wants me somewhere else, he need only talk through Gina, she is "the Guardian" of this place.  Right now, I am too busy shielding Gina from the Ghosts or whatever else to do anything against the villians.  I am waiting on you guys, I am not going to take on these guys alone with the Gate open.

PBH

Stygian

You know, it does strike me how you would run straight into the heart of the trouble without any backup whatsoever, Bam. And running the whole way in much less than the space it takes for us to navigate just a few hallways, even...

Prof B Hunnydew

Ah Okay Well, I can try to get out of this without destroying the story.  And The main party is still down the hall  (some 100 feet), but Mel was near by a minute ago.    My demon dog can turn into anything.    (I thought it scarer to start with cute and end with a brute.)

How good is Gina at flying?

PBH

*bow* Please GM do you want me to back up A little?  I can kill or erase the puppy.  or yet other ideas?

Stygian

[sighs] No, just go with it. I just wish you'd tread more carefully. For now, get out of that damn chapel. If we want to make this fight last, or keep you from getting killed, staying there is not the thing you want to do. Gina is good enough at flying, but out of practice.

Also, I really have no idea why you had to get into that last battle even when the demon was downed, Lucas. And those humanoid demons are pretty damn strong. Someone's going to have to jump in to save your ass. That a regular student should carry flashbangs around and get himself into things like this is...

lucas marcone

...is really connected I know. This is the same guy from the honor circle. I was going to add a line like "God bless milatary surplus." but I decided against it. About the other thing. Since you guys are so damn quick about this and I like to do more than hang out online watching from my one chance to post. I like to pick up where I left off so to speak. Say a demon bursts in and starts running a muck. If it's already dead before I get around to checking the RP then what's the point? If eleven diffrent actions happen before I get a chance to respond Then it's like I'm better off just letting you guys tug my character around.

Stygian

Well, I am terribly sorry for confining you in this RP, Ian. I know it's tough to keep up with things but that's just the way the story goes. I'll remember your comments and to add more horrible things to tear you apart though, don't you worry.

lucas marcone

Ummm.......thankyou? Now I'm worried. By the way I was hopeing you would ask why he's so connected. Here it is.

He started college late because being born into a family on the lower end of the class scale he had to work to get his money as an adventurer.

Ask him about his past sometimes after this all quiets down he's a real interesting fellow. This is my first nondisposeable character, so the juicy history has just begun. Also you can call me Lucas in here...It is Out Of Character you know.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

Marcone, we still haven't found Styg and Mel, and Ryn and the others along with Sal are trapped behind a newly-formed wall.  We haven't found them yet.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

lucas marcone

in your last post you make it sound like we did

if you want ill edit

EDIT damnit. i hate it when people have two diffrent characters.
especilly when theyre in diffrent places doing diffrent things.

Stygian

What she said. Read the descriptions. All the others seem to be very much up to speed regarding the locations...

lucas marcone

Stygian

Bam, Sal is with Keaton, Cog and Rynkura, as we have stated. She is nowhere near you. Stop that. That's silly.

Prof B Hunnydew

It is okay, I thought a moment that Aisha and the others had caught up to us... I recheck it  and Fix my post...Bam still have not idea Sal is even with the others...

PBH

Gareeku

*cracks knuckles* Right then, time for the ass kicking to commence. *Looks for a way back into the rp*

Stygian

And that there should be more of the things... Really, Bam. There might be more fiery things to come after us, but if so I would say it. And I've already stated that since we are in a small corridor, getting around the thing wasn't really possible. How then can you just flitter around and move about as you wish?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gareeku on September 24, 2007, 04:00:19 PM
*cracks knuckles* Right then, time for the ass kicking to commence. *Looks for a way back into the rp*

Through the door, methinks. ;-]

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Gareeku on September 24, 2007, 04:00:19 PM

YES!  Great to have you back, Gar! :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

Oh, for f*ck's sake, Macaroni! ONE bloody Firewyrm, no space to move about! What the Hell is wrong here?!

lucas marcone

excuse me? im not clear on exactly how big a fire worm is how big the halls are or anything. so a little clarifacation before getting pissy please.

Mel Dragonkitty

Discretely points to the post three above where Stygian told Bambi the exact same thing.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

You've seen our posts. From what we've said, you should have made the deduction that it was big enough to fill out virtually all of the hallway. It's got a maw huge enough to close on both of Styg's legs at least. Two maws, in fact. Which means that it's probably got a head a meter long if not more. And I already corrected Bam. So you had everything you needed right there.

lucas marcone

what's a really cool and respectable thing for Ian to get his doctoate in?
i like psychiatry, the "arts", and biochemistry.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Art.

It would explain being unable to spell doctorate. ;-]

lucas marcone

Gareeku

Um, lucas, those dog things are more powerful than you think. You can't just "goal kick" them away like that. Not only that, but this is a special battle for Aisha. I don't think anybody should get involved unless asked to.

Stygian

Quote from: Gareeku on September 27, 2007, 08:48:12 AM
Um, lucas, those dog things are more powerful than you think. You can't just "goal kick" them away like that. Not only that, but this is a special battle for Aisha. I don't think anybody should get involved unless asked to.

Not to mention that I "assumed" both Gareeku and Aisha a bit further away than I think either of them supposed, just so that you people wouldn't get involved in the fight.

And the vixen succubus isn't going to go for you first, Bam. Sorry, I know it's supposed to be a free RP, but this is plot and she was under my control.

Now, I don't have time to poke around in this. I will return to work and hopefully things will be fixed when I come home...

lucas marcone

ok so if im supposed to be so figging weak then how are you all so unbeliveably strong? would it be better if i just sat my character down in the corner and waited for the bad people to go away?