xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tiger_T on October 09, 2006, 05:58:21 PM
Get a room, you two.
*shoves them out the door*
:meh
Why did you tell us to get a room then shove us outside? :|

ShadesFox

Quote from: e_voyager on October 09, 2006, 07:16:11 PM
What software does Tiger_T use for his animations?

He doesn't use software.  He sacrafices small children to the pagan gods.

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 09, 2006, 08:04:10 PM
Where the hell is Xze's avatar?  D:

Right under my firebomb... hehehe...

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 09, 2006, 08:26:42 PM
Quote from: Tiger_T on October 09, 2006, 05:58:21 PM
Get a room, you two.
*shoves them out the door*
:meh
Why did you tell us to get a room then shove us outside? :|

Because this is MY room!  Get your own damn room!
The All Purpose Fox

xHaZxMaTx

Ok then, what was T_T doing in your room? ;)

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 07, 2006, 08:49:37 PM

...? What do you mean by short?

its an American code for "having a short fuse".
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

What is wrong wiht hotmail right now?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Aridas

Quote from: Gabi on October 10, 2006, 06:06:13 AM
It's made by Microsoft.
*corrects Gabi by saying Hotmail was acquired by Microsoft, not made by them, then ducks punishment*

Gabi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 10, 2006, 08:06:31 AM
Quote from: Gabi on October 10, 2006, 06:06:13 AM
It's made by Microsoft.
*corrects Gabi by saying Hotmail was acquired by Microsoft, not made by them, then ducks punishment*
Was that a question? No, it wasn't! You'd better run before any of us catches you. And a lot of changes have been made to Hotmail since Microsoft acquired it, so Hotmail in its current incarnation is made by Microsoft. Now go away!

Kenji

Why can I picture Gabi shooing Ari out the door with a broom? X3

e_voyager

i want and honest opinion on my current story. it's not done yet but i'm making excellent speed. who can i ask to review it for me before i send it to DAD?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Author's note: This keyboard sucks. :p ONWARD.

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 09, 2006, 11:23:53 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 07, 2006, 08:49:37 PM

...? What do you mean by short?

its an American code for "having a short fuse".

Funny. No one in the last 5 years over here in California has ever used that term or "be short with" at all.

Quote from: FireKatKid
Why can I picture Gabi shooing Ari out the door with a broom? X3

Because she's the one most likely to do that. :3

Quote from: e_voyager
i want and honest opinion on my current story. it's not done yet but i'm making excellent speed. who can i ask to review it for me before i send it to DAD?

You're sending it to your dad? Or am I missing something again? Anyways, if you want an opinion, you could ask anyone. Just be sure that whoever you ask has a good grasp on the English Language. If I read your story, I might end up trying to impose my own writing style to it. <_< The upside is that I'm likely to catch most typos.

e_voyager

DAD is an acronym for digiartist domain as fore the story i'm looking for honest opinions as to what i'm doing right and what i'm doing wrong.
Fallowing Egas advice i ask What do you thing of the current story i'm working on called trashed

Jim Halisstrad

Whats the average amount of time for someone to go crazy if they are not getting any R.E.M. Sleep?
And how exactly is it fatal?

Tiger_T

Well, maybe not crazy, but...
After two or three days you start to get hallucinations.
It varies from person to person. I've heared of someone who lived without REM-sleep for months. (He had an insufficiency of the chemicals which activate it) He felt very very weary and droopy but otherwise survived. Once treated he could sleep again.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

bill

What's the perfect length for a rock album?

vulpesweasel

if something says "half a dose gives you the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee," then is it dangerous that i took 6 doses?

e_voyager

how do you know when it's time to give up on a game of Go?

Castle Pokemetroid

I'm going crazy, want to come?

Ever since I got this new game, I couldn't put it down that easy. Why is that?

Gabi

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 11, 2006, 04:01:29 PM
What's the perfect length for a rock album?
The one that matches the time you're willing to spend listening to it at any one time.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on October 11, 2006, 04:37:39 PM
if something says "half a dose gives you the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee," then is it dangerous that i took 6 doses?
Yes, it is. But you knew that already. It seems you're just trying to show the world what a risk-taker you are. Maybe so that we're not surprised when something happens to you?

Quote from: e_voyager on October 11, 2006, 04:43:02 PM
how do you know when it's time to give up on a game of Go?
As soon as you stop having fun with it.

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on October 11, 2006, 09:25:28 PM
I'm going crazy, want to come?

Ever since I got this new game, I couldn't put it down that easy. Why is that?
I'm waiting for you there.
Put what down? The game? Maybe you got addicted. Luckily it's just a game, so it will pass.

Drake Manaweilder

Is my lot in life to serve as a warning for others?

Why must my cat insist on scratching the heck out of my right arm?

Gabi

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on October 12, 2006, 11:55:05 AM
Is my lot in life to serve as a warning for others?

Why must my cat insist on scratching the heck out of my right arm?

That's up to you.
Because you let it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Would Drake like some mayo for that cat of his? :-)

Have any of the APF's heard of Morphine, the band?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dakata

Why do I need to learn Algebra? D:

My classmates keep complaining and saying that it's uber-cold, but I'm friggin' HOT/warm. Am I the weird one or are -they- weird? D:

Why doesn't Boogeyman try to scare me? :3

Should I be flattered if my teachers keep calling me PRETTY? Or should I be ANGRY?

Should I be flattered if my femme-classmates keep saying my eyes are a purdy color and complaining 'cuz they're jealous? :S Seriously, I don't know why they keep telling me that. They're just eyes. D:

Should I be very, very scared if tall girls keep hugging me and calling me ADORABLE? D:

Why do my classmates keep asking me why I'm short? D:

Am I "adorable" because I'm a midget? D:

bill

What's the hardest English word to translate into another language?

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 12, 2006, 12:44:49 PM
Would Drake like some mayo for that cat of his? :-)
Dunno, but ask him somewhere else.

QuoteHave any of the APF's heard of Morphine, the band?
Personally I have not.

Quote from: Dakata on October 12, 2006, 05:08:26 PM
Why do I need to learn Algebra? D:
Because it is part of maths. Plus it contributes to making you smarter.

QuoteMy classmates keep complaining and saying that it's uber-cold, but I'm friggin' HOT/warm. Am I the weird one or are -they- weird? D:
Seeing as the majority outweighs the minority, yes.

QuoteWhy doesn't Boogeyman try to scare me? :3
Probably because he doesn't want to.

QuoteShould I be flattered if my teachers keep calling me PRETTY? Or should I be ANGRY?
Flattered.

QuoteShould I be flattered if my femme-classmates keep saying my eyes are a purdy color and complaining 'cuz they're jealous? :S Seriously, I don't know why they keep telling me that. They're just eyes. D:
Again, flattered.

QuoteShould I be very, very scared if tall girls keep hugging me and calling me ADORABLE? D:
Depends on whether you like being hugged or not.

QuoteWhy do my classmates keep asking me why I'm short? D:
Because they're curious.

QuoteAm I "adorable" because I'm a midget? D:
Yes. Yes you are.

Dakata

How am I pretty? D: No one at my old school told me I was pretty. They all said I was ugly.

Should I be kinda freaked out if my skin's kinda reddish and it's hot when I touch it? D: Is it friggin' SUNBURN?

Why are small things cute? D:

Should I be angry if my classmates keep asking me if I'm a 5th-7th grader? (WTF's a middle-schooler gonna be doing in a high school? D: )

Should I be mad if my teachers keep blabbing on and on about my "perfect" cousin whenever they find out about her? ("Oh, do you have a sister who goes here?" "No. Cousin." "O RLY?" "Yeah." "HMMM...YANNO... You should get good grades and stuff -just like her-!" "...")

Why do my little brothers keep watching Dragon Tails and Sesame Street and all of those stupid baby shows? D: (One of 'em's 5, the other's 7.)

Tiger_T

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 12, 2006, 05:09:17 PM
What's the hardest English word to translate into another language?
It's hard to tell THE exact word, but with a little context, I'd say it'd be a pun-able word of some kind, as those often get lost in translations.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on October 12, 2006, 10:50:52 PM
How am I pretty? D: No one at my old school told me I was pretty. They all said I was ugly.

Should I be kinda freaked out if my skin's kinda reddish and it's hot when I touch it? D: Is it friggin' SUNBURN?

Why are small things cute? D:

Should I be angry if my classmates keep asking me if I'm a 5th-7th grader? (WTF's a middle-schooler gonna be doing in a high school? D: )

Should I be mad if my teachers keep blabbing on and on about my "perfect" cousin whenever they find out about her? ("Oh, do you have a sister who goes here?" "No. Cousin." "O RLY?" "Yeah." "HMMM...YANNO... You should get good grades and stuff -just like her-!" "...")

Why do my little brothers keep watching Dragon Tails and Sesame Street and all of those stupid baby shows? D: (One of 'em's 5, the other's 7.)

It's all in the eye of the beholder. But apparently, your new school is either trying to help you fit in or something, you must be something of a novelty to them, or your school is a home for the homely.

Sounds like either a sunburn, or some other kind of rash. My brother has one on the inside of his elbows that he won't stop scratching, so he has to use some topical ointment.

Subliminal messages are easier to get through on it. Have a button.

You're reallly that short? Anyways, I thought it'd be somewhat obvious you'd be in the right grade range as them if you take the same classes as the othere students.

Simple solution. Use the Nixon(was it his?) method and deny everything. Just don't use it as a reply to a greeting like Skippy did. Poor, hilarious Skippy.

I don't think it's that unusual. My guess is that their parents screen out a lot of what they watch, so get the to watch a DVD or video. Unless it's just the on-demand version of what they watch, there should be something that wouldn't embarrass the hell out of you for watching. Get action flicks, like Jackie Chan movies. :3

Dakata

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 13, 2006, 03:23:49 PMSounds like either a sunburn, or some other kind of rash. My brother has one on the inside of his elbows that he won't stop scratching, so he has to use some topical ointment.
Well it stings a little when I touch it. And it doesn't itch. Is it probably sunburn? How the hell can it be sunburn (If it -is- sunburn) anyway? It's "cold" outside, according to my classmates/parents.

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 13, 2006, 03:23:49 PM
You're reallly that short? Anyways, I thought it'd be somewhat obvious you'd be in the right grade range as them if you take the same classes as the othere students.
Well, how tall is the average 5th/6th/7th grader and how tall is the average 9th grader? D: And [most of] my classes have some upperclassmen. Not just freshmen. D:

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 13, 2006, 03:23:49 PM
I don't think it's that unusual. My guess is that their parents screen out a lot of what they watch, so get the to watch a DVD or video. Unless it's just the on-demand version of what they watch, there should be something that wouldn't embarrass the hell out of you for watching. Get action flicks, like Jackie Chan movies. :3
Our parents don't really care what we watch. Unless it's about sex and stuff. (I wanna watch my Law and Order, d*mmit. D: [/rant]) And they barely ever wanna watch FAMILY GUY or SOUTH PARK or anything. Crazy children. Is it possible that they're being brainwashed by kiddie shows? D:

Why does Rap music exist? D:

Why are girls such evil creatures?

Why do my teachers pat me on the head when I'm good? (I never talk. :B) Why can't they give me a cookie or extra credit or something? D:

e_voyager

why are people obsessed with money?
if you could go anywhere you wanted even if it was just for one day where would you go and why?
have you ever heard the song myself? 
what did you thing of it?