Ask the All Purpose Fox, Try!

Started by xHaZxMaTx, October 09, 2006, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 01, 2007, 08:17:53 PM
Why is a loopback IP asking a question?

A loopback IP doesn't ask a question. A loopback IP always stands for the one who looks. So obviously, you asked the question.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 02, 2007, 11:07:05 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 01, 2007, 08:17:53 PM
Why is a loopback IP asking a question?

A loopback IP doesn't ask a question. A loopback IP always stands for the one who looks. So obviously, you asked the question.

*boot*

Castle Pokemetroid

How come all good things must come to an end? Dose it have to do with people wanting bad things to end?

xHaZxMaTx

Is it just me, or does taking close-up pictures of flowers make people think they're good photographers?

Cogidubnus

Should I leave? Or should I stay?

If I stay, I save money. On the other hand, it's also likely I'll be miserable.

Eibborn

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on May 03, 2007, 12:00:36 AM
How come all good things must come to an end? Dose it have to do with people wanting bad things to end?
No. It's just the way things are. Nothing in this world lasts forever or is perfect. Although it's sorta nice to cling to the good things as long as possible.
Quote from: Hazzy on May 03, 2007, 12:32:30 AM
Is it just me, or does taking close-up pictures of flowers make people think they're good photographers?
Not just flowers, but also street people, garbage, and graffiti. It's an easy way of looking like you have something deep to say, something that is also grungy and modern. Social commentary that if anyone needs to ask, they'll never understand. Or at least, that's what you tell them.
It's an easy way to avoid thinking about art.
Quote from: Cogidubnus on May 03, 2007, 12:35:34 AM
Should I leave? Or should I stay?

If I stay, I save money. On the other hand, it's also likely I'll be miserable.
Depends largely on if you are in any debt or have any need to spend this money on something else. If you do, then it's probably better to keep the money for things you absolutely need and try to tough out the misery. If you're not too far into debt (if at all), though, then I'd say go! Be happy! As long as you have a bit of money left over to survive on, do what will make your life better. Money isn't everything, important as it is.
/kicks the internet over

Ouch!
Why didn't I read and understand the thread rules earlier? Soryyyy!

Gabi

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 03, 2007, 01:14:31 PM
Ouch!
Why didn't I read and understand the thread rules earlier? Soryyyy!
Because you were lazy. But I hope you have learnt.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

Should 'llearch' be capitalized?

Why is there a scrollbar in all of Stygian's posts?

Gabi

Quote from: Hazzy on May 03, 2007, 08:59:21 PM
Should 'llearch' be capitalized?

Why is there a scrollbar in all of Stygian's posts?
Screen names don't follow the same rules as ordinary names. They can start with uppercase or lowercase letters, numbers or any symbols your keyboard can provide.

Because SMF is weird like that. Remember not to ask forum-related questions on this topic.

Castle Pokemetroid

Why must video games be so addicting? The whole reason why I was gone for a whole week+ is because of em'.

I was playing diamond. Do you play any addicting video games?

Gabi

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on May 05, 2007, 01:35:35 AM
Why must video games be so addicting? The whole reason why I was gone for a whole week+ is because of em'.

I was playing diamond. Do you play any addicting video games?
It's a marketing strategy. They make them so that you'll want more and more of them.

Not in the last few years. I don't have the time.

Castle Pokemetroid

That's way pokemon sells so good!

Isn't pokemon diamond/pearl the best DS seller?

Kenji

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on May 06, 2007, 11:40:39 PM
That's way pokemon sells so good!

Isn't pokemon diamond/pearl the best DS seller?

There would have been big news, I'm sure, if it had. It has been stated, however, that it is the fastest selling Pokemon game.

Damaris

Do you APFs want to start a new thread now, while we have a lull, or in a few days?  It might encourage the new people to read the rules associated with the thread. *shrugs*  Just let me know!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShadesFox

Hmm... perhaps a fresh thread is in order.
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Damaris

Okay, I'll lock this one, and you guys can start a new one with whatever info you want in the first post.  I'll be back to sticky it later, in case one of the other admins don't get it first.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber