Ask the All Purpose Fox, Try!

Started by xHaZxMaTx, October 09, 2006, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on October 13, 2006, 04:31:53 PM
Well it stings a little when I touch it. And it doesn't itch. Is it probably sunburn? How the hell can it be sunburn (If it -is- sunburn) anyway? It's "cold" outside, according to my classmates/parents.

Well, how tall is the average 5th/6th/7th grader and how tall is the average 9th grader? D: And [most of] my classes have some upperclassmen. Not just freshmen. D:

Our parents don't really care what we watch. Unless it's about sex and stuff. (I wanna watch my Law and Order, d*mmit. D: [/rant]) And they barely ever wanna watch FAMILY GUY or SOUTH PARK or anything. Crazy children. Is it possible that they're being brainwashed by kiddie shows? D:

Why does Rap music exist? D:

Why are girls such evil creatures?

Why do my teachers pat me on the head when I'm good? (I never talk. :B) Why can't they give me a cookie or extra credit or something? D:

It's more likely to be sunburn then. Sunburn is what happens when you're exposed to too much sunlight, even if it's cloudy. It has nothing to do with the temperature. I heard that sunburn could be much worse if you got them from cloudy days.

That explains a bit, then. It's not often that I hear of classrooms with different level students in it at the same time. And I don't really know how tall on average middle school students and high school freshmen are.

Yes. Shows like that react badly from all the other messages you get from other shows, producing this feeling of nausea and revulsion. But if you claim to get sick enough to be rushed to the hospital because of just watching, we'll all be sure to think that you are an attention seeker with too much time on your hands.

To promote rascist comments, of course. :B And don't forget about misogyny and homophobia, and the devaluement of money. Can't leave those out now, can we?

An alien civilization composed of beings called FMs have taken over satellites and air out messages to all females everywhere. They go through all sorts of frequencies and such, like our cell phones, TVs, and radios. One day, they may get the passcode to the abandoned war satellite Orion and threaten to take over planet Circe d'Milan, fabled to have the one treasure that can reach through all of the multiverse and bring together all the star settings and worlds. That.........where......so it......and...hey! Are you listening to me?!

They want a lawsuit. :3

Quote from: e_voyager
why are people obsessed with money?
if you could go anywhere you wanted even if it was just for one day where would you go and why?
have you ever heard the song myself? 
what did you thing of it?

It's their way of saying "IT'S MINE! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

FurCon. I wanna suscribe to a few publications and maybe buy some comics. I'll need some way of storing them though. It's not safe to keep them at home since it's liable to tear and break. I wanna hold on to it. :3

No.

What's to think of a song I never heard of? I still wanna know what that one song I heard in Burger King was, or at least the station.

e_voyager

Can i have more then one thread in the tower? i was looking for a place to put my g rated work and all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Why does Dakata ask so many questions? :|

Why does rap music almost always 'feat.' (feature) other music?  Are they not creative enough to think of their own?

e_voyager

Tiger_T will you please animate my forte yap that silver made me?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

What do you do when you have an idea but you have trouble expressing, let alone explaining it?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Dakata

Why are the furries I've met nicer than non-furries I've met?

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 13, 2006, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: Dakata on October 13, 2006, 04:31:53 PMWhy do my teachers pat me on the head when I'm good? (I never talk. :B) Why can't they give me a cookie or extra credit or something? D:
...Why? D:

Why are small things *cough*like"me"andjyrrasandBUNNIES*Cough* cute? D:

Azlan

Quote from: e_voyager on October 13, 2006, 08:27:43 PM
Can i have more then one thread in the tower? i was looking for a place to put my g rated work and all.

It would be best if you addressed that question with the staff, we are not a forum help thread.

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 13, 2006, 08:54:12 PM
Why does Dakata ask so many questions? :|

Why does rap music almost always 'feat.' (feature) other music?  Are they not creative enough to think of their own?

Dakata needs more responsibility, work and other things to take up time.

There is a long history on that, but I am not willing to write it all out.  Suffice it to say, it is due to the nature of the origins of Rap and the intent of its first artists.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on October 14, 2006, 01:18:45 PM
What do you do when you have an idea but you have trouble expressing, let alone explaining it?

I eat ice cream.

Quote from: Dakata on October 14, 2006, 01:33:22 PM
Why are the furries I've met nicer than non-furries I've met?

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 13, 2006, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: Dakata on October 13, 2006, 04:31:53 PMWhy do my teachers pat me on the head when I'm good? (I never talk. :B) Why can't they give me a cookie or extra credit or something? D:
...Why? D:

Why are small things *cough*like"me"andjyrrasandBUNNIES*Cough* cute? D:

It is relative, most of the furries I've met are nice, some are not.  Same goes for mundanes, as well as other members of non-furry fandoms.  People are a big stew of emotions, dispositions and such... never assume face-value is all there is to the person.

Don't ask why...

Conditioned responses built from childhood.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

xHaZxMaTx

Why does Match Game remind me of this forum?

Damaris

Okay- no new questions!!

I'll wait to lock this until a APF answers HazMat, and in the meantime someone (ie., an APF) needs to start a new thread.  Keeping it accessible for newbies and all that.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Why are you locking this thread?

Tiger_T

Quote from: e_voyager on October 13, 2006, 09:59:10 PM
Tiger_T will you please animate my forte yap that silver made me?
Maybe when I have some time. ;)
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 15, 2006, 11:17:30 PM
Why does Match Game remind me of this forum?
Because it's got questions, which get answered.
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 16, 2006, 05:39:09 PM
Why are you locking this thread?
Maybe it got too long!?!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Azlan

I consider this to be a good point to have a closing.

bill

Feel free to start a new topic at your convenience.

ShadesFox

Ask the all purpose fox mark II deluxe uber special edition boxed set dvds!  Now with even more bonus content!

The rules are simple.  You ask questions and we provide answers.  We being members of the AP team.
No promises on what kind of answer though, I'll just give you one. So ask away grasshopper.

PS:
Answering in the form of a question is in fact cheating and will result in burnination.

Also, rhetorical questions will be answered at random.  Please also note that this is standard policy for all questions, but this case warrants special attention.

Oh yes, this is NOT a forum help thread.  Forum related questions will be treated as rhetorical questions.  If you have any real forum questions they should be PMed to a forum mod, not the APFs.  We are just as inclined to set folk on fire as answer their question.
The correct forum for asking questions about the forums is here http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Oh yes, a list of APFs and friends.

All Purpose Foxes:
Shadesfox
Azlan
Gabi

Other All Purpose Team members:
Tiger_T
FireKatKid
Fresnor
Poofyspikes
Furry Freak
Gareeku
Eibbor_N
Roureem Egas

Official tea bringer:
Eibbor_N

Official punisher:
Ink
The All Purpose Fox

Aridas

Can I have my bonus features now? I can't find the bonus DVD anywhere D:

Azlan

Sore wa himitsu desu. ~_^

-Xellos

Translation: it's a secret (no really it means that... almost literally)

xHaZxMaTx

Why didn't I wake up when my alarm when off this morning?

Tiger_T

What happened to the MODIFY button?
*feels stupid, not being able to correct his spelling errors* D:

EDIT:
YAY! It's back!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Damaris

Azlan, Thank you.

In more on topic news:

Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

:kittencute

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah, before we make you sorry you ever registered at this forum.

(cracks knuckles)

:spidey
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Azlan

Damaris

HA!

We need an emote of that.  Who's a good person to ask for one?

Azlan

Probably Tiger_T if I can find one...

e_voyager

here is a question for Tiger_T. Will you please animate my forte yap that silver made me?

Jim Halisstrad

When will my latent psychic powers emerge, filling me with power that my mortal mind can barely withstand?
And will I use this new found power for good or for awesome?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: e_voyager on October 16, 2006, 07:51:28 PM
here is a question for Tiger_T. Will you please animate my forte yap that silver made me?

He said maybe, if he has the time.

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 16, 2006, 08:01:03 PM
When will my latent psychic powers emerge, filling me with power that my mortal mind can barely withstand?

It requires a landing of a meteorite in your tiny little hometown in the middle of the night and a visit of a extra-terrestrial bug. Cookies and a karma point for anyone to guess what I'm referencing.

It's hard to do good or awesome if you're constantly straining yourself. Have a collander.

bill

Will injesting uranium give me superpowers?

ShadesFox

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 16, 2006, 08:01:03 PM

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 16, 2006, 08:27:32 PM
Will injesting uranium give me superpowers?

I propose that we combine these.  We will inject Jim with Bill and see what happens .

The All Purpose Fox

xHaZxMaTx

Jim Halisstrad

QuoteI propose that we combine these.  We will inject Jim with Bill and see what happens .
:o
That sound really hawt or mentally scaring.
Maybe even a little from column A and Column B.  But probably more from column B.
Well played Shades.  Well played.