Things Amber Learns! (Update)

Started by Darkmoon, October 03, 2006, 11:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Alondro on October 04, 2006, 01:15:33 PM
*hmms*  Peru, eh?  Do you guys still have that ancient Atlantean weapon buried in the mountain that's capable of ending the world?   ;)

Nope I got this thing in Peru is shaped like a giant feather teetering on a rock when a earthquake is comming at Peru the Feather dug out from the rock  starts to lean and go crazy but never falling off the perch. Creepy isn't but as I know from one of the guides that feather was made several thousand years ago to be exact. But anyway the country of mine is cool and very mysterious at the same time.......................

Gornemant

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 03, 2006, 11:14:12 PM
Fourth thing learned: Interstella 5555 is awsome.  I have to buy the dvd sometime.
agreed :3

good to know you're back safe and sound

Arcalane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 05, 2006, 02:28:24 AM
Well gang, I'm back in the Canuckland!  There were no hassles at any point...though granted even with a hassle-free drive...7 hours of straight travel is exhausting and mind-numbing.  But I'm here, I'm safe, and its all good. :3

Border adventure:  I swear the border people are playing games on me. This particular time was the "super easy breezy pass through" where I didnt even have to show my liscense.  All she asked was where I was from, did I have a job, did I work in Canada, where am I going, and what was in my car save for clothes.  Not that I'm complaining, cause man I was stressing while I was going over that bridge about what to expect.  But I guess when your border guard has a Lady from "Lady and the Tramp" doll in her booth, you can expect good things. 

I totally think they are trying to get me to lower my defenses again.  I'm onto them...

Anyways...I'm pooped. I should be able to pull off a comic.  Granted its 90% chance to be a Question from the Readers...but a comic!  In the meantime, I'm going to eat something cause one bad habit of mine is I can never eat when I'm driving on long-trips...triply so by myself.

Take care, and wooha.

All I have to say is "I told you so."

;)

Good to know the border crossing was quick and painless, though.

Alondro

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 05, 2006, 07:14:05 AM
Nope I got this thing in Peru is shaped like a giant feather teetering on a rock when a earthquake is comming at Peru the Feather dug out from the rock  starts to lean and go crazy but never falling off the perch. Creepy isn't but as I know from one of the guides that feather was made several thousand years ago to be exact. But anyway the country of mine is cool and very mysterious at the same time.......................

*Charles nods*  I suspect a link to Atlantis and the Angels....  :eek
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Vidar

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2006, 09:33:18 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 05, 2006, 07:14:05 AM

And not the free-masons? Or the grey aliens? Or the Girl-Scouts? Or Gene Simmons? You need to work on your conspiracy-theory.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Gabi

It's good to know you're back, and in one piece. :) Which character was the doll?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Alondro

Quote from: Vidar on October 05, 2006, 09:49:17 AM

And not the free-masons? Or the grey aliens? Or the Girl-Scouts? Or Gene Simmons? You need to work on your conspiracy-theory.

*Charles erms*  Actually... the Masons do play a role... as do the cult of Isis, the Druids, the Illuminate and the Knights Templar... all are one with SEELE... I have the truth!   :eek

The Girl Scouts, Gene Simmons, and the greys are a different conspiracy all-together.  It all revolves around Tater Tots.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Tapewolf

I'd just like to add my voice to those who are happy that the journey went well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Arcalane

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2006, 11:21:44 AM*blah*... the Illuminate...

I'm guessing you mean Illuminati[/i]. :P

SJ Games ftw.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2006, 11:21:44 AM

*Charles erms*  Actually... the Masons do play a role... as do the cult of Isis, the Druids, the Illuminate and the Knights Templar... all are one with SEELE... I have the truth!   :eek

The Girl Scouts, Gene Simmons, and the greys are a different conspiracy all-together.  It all revolves around Tater Tots.   :3

Really tell me more about those evil Tater Tots......................

Zorro

Tater Tots are Heavenly and NOT evil.

They originally were made from french fry leftovers that were the wrong size and shape.  Tater Tots are so popular that they chop up perfect french fries now to meet the demand.

Aridas

Quote from: Zorro on October 05, 2006, 04:05:59 PM
Tater Tots are Heavenly and NOT evil.

They originally were made from french fry leftovers that were the wrong size and shape. Tater Tots are so popular that they chop up perfect french fries now to meet the demand.
I thought that was for chips.

ShiningShadow

I didn't know about that. Now I know with info in my head...................

Demont

Amber shound learn to check her PMs too.   :mowsad

Damaris

It would probably help if Amber had logged in during the last week.  (Which she didn't)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

e_voyager

Quote from: Damaris on October 05, 2006, 11:53:49 PM
It would probably help if Amber had logged in during the last week.  (Which she didn't)

what  you can tell when we log in? uhmh i know you could trace the ip's and the reltive duration but the time too?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

Quote from: e_voyager on October 06, 2006, 02:03:59 AM
Quote from: Damaris on October 05, 2006, 11:53:49 PM

what  you can tell when we log in? uhmh i know you could trace the ip's and the reltive duration but the time too?
With relative ease; all (most) web servers record the time, IP address and page of any page request. a simple lookup of IP can give the most recent page view of a specific IP address.
The forum code is one of a the more popular ones, and keeps your visit info in it's database for useful things like who's currently active, time spent online, last logged on (and you can worry when someone hasn't logged on in a few months  :[ :cry )

Anyway, most fora keep that info.

--edit--

check your profile, it broadcasts the last time you were active to the world... which would be just now
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

skwerly

Quote from: e_voyager
They can even read your PMs.  Sometimes even before you type 'em.  Break out the tinfoil hats!

Alondro

*Charles hides under the couch*  Tater Tots, little ground up bits of potato held together with EVIL!!   D:

Damaris

Actually, she was just on my couch this week, and always posted under Darkmoon.  But I could have done that too ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, but we trust you, Damaris. :-)

... perhaps erroneously, but we trust you nonetheless...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mel Dragonkitty

Glad you had an uneventful journey. And happy Canadian Thanksgiving (on Monday).
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

so long as everyobn is okay the plan can begain.... er i mean the party can be planned.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Toric

Quote from: Gabi on October 05, 2006, 09:57:28 AM
Which character was the doll?

I believe she said it was a doll of "Lady." :)

Anyway, good to hear the trip went smoothly.
Yap by Silver.

Gabi

Ah, nice character for a doll. :)

Now the question that remains unanswerd is... Who posted the "I'm Darkmoon" topic? Was it Amber? Was it Damaris? Or was it someone else?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Arcalane

Chances are it was Amber off her head on meds. :laugh

Vidar

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2006, 11:21:44 AM

The Girl Scouts, Gene Simmons, and the greys are a different conspiracy all-together.

No, there is only one really big conspiracy theory. All other theories are distractions from teh one Great unified Conspiracy Theory, or they are part of it.

btw. The Illuminati, Rosswell,  and the Tator Tots are distractions. It's the French Fries you have to look out for.  :O
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

e_voyager

this is a conspiracy  to generate conspiracy theories then to cerate and a probable but fake generally accepted perception with no direct information except not committal  comments and thinly veiled false trails. They are many ways to do this and there are more ways to go wrong then to go right so privacy is nearly assures. It's like people expecting the people they talk to online to be human yet that may not be the case. I won't challenge you to challenge me as this is just my two bits of copper and not a doctoral thesis.

(By the way printed out web threads are accepted as research material right? )

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on October 07, 2006, 05:33:11 PM
this is a conspiracy  to generate conspiracy theories then to cerate and a probable but fake generally accepted perception with no direct information except not committal  comments and thinly veiled false trails. They are many ways to do this and there are more ways to go wrong then to go right so privacy is nearly assures. It's like people expecting the people they talk to online to be human yet that may not be the case. I won't challenge you to challenge me as this is just my two bits of copper and not a doctoral thesis.

(By the way printed out web threads are accepted as research material right? )
:yeahthat

But if we continue with our conspiracy theories will one of them will be believeable by somebody else or true hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????