Dan and Matilda? I hope so!

Started by Kipiru, September 20, 2006, 03:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

Quote from: Gildedtongue on September 22, 2006, 03:30:19 AM
Wanna see the product of Dan and Matilda Procreating?

Ugly, no?

So, a Cubi crossed with a Mythos will produce a chakat?  :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Netami

Chakat? You mean an oversized all-encompassing sex machine!

Those things have THINGS!  D:

Zedd

Yet something is missing...Oh yes..The wings maybe?? But though charkats are adorable as hell

Alondro

Ugly, no?

*Charles pounces the kitty and does unspeakable things one only expects to see at a furry convention!!!!*  Pretty kitty! 

*Alondro gah!*  I knew he was a perv at heart, but... just... gah!   :erk

*Charline merely observes and takes video with which to blackmail Charles later*  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

xHaZxMaTx

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Aridas

I think the only way out may be ritual suicide...

xHaZxMaTx

ITOS

But then I'll miss DMFA. :<

*makes a backup copy of self* :paranoid

xHaZxMaTx

That doesn't really solve the problem, now does it? :B

You could do what Cortana did and make lots of copies of yourself, then those copies will make copies, and those copies will make copies, etc....  But being a monitor, I'm sure Cortana is far beneath you, no?

ITOS

My offtopic sense is tingling. >.>

It's actually more effective to make a suitable program to take care of the situations instead of being at all places at the same time, usually there is not enough hardware to support that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

*straps himself into a plane*
I always prefured Kamakazing myself... So that way I won't be lonely

ShiningShadow

I like the art on that Chakrat it's close to the offspring of Dan And Maltilda minus the wings. Anywho let's slow this down a bit who want's pancakes, waffles and muffings here?????????

Kipiru

Ugly, no?

I think it's adorable! Nice job!

Manawolf

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Manawolf on September 22, 2006, 12:49:39 PM
It is Amber's work.

Duh... seen my work?  tres horrible!

Quote from: Netami on September 22, 2006, 04:41:16 AM
Chakat? You mean an oversized all-encompassing sex machine!

Those things have THINGS!  D:

Yes, like toes and noses and tails and fingers and livers.

Quote from: Alondro on September 22, 2006, 10:54:17 AM
*Charles pounces the kitty and does unspeakable things one only expects to see at a furry convention!!!!*  Pretty kitty! 

*Alondro gah!*  I knew he was a perv at heart, but... just... gah!   :erk

*Charline merely observes and takes video with which to blackmail Charles later*  >:3

Just so long as I get a copy of the discs... *fuzzles Chuck, and puffs a bubblegum cigarette* was it good for you? *shi asks, offering him it*

Tiger_T

Ugly, no?
Not in the least.
Although I'd have thought shi'd have a different color-scheme.
What with Matilda being all blue and stuff. :mowwink

*settles down nearby and offers hir some tea*
Welcome in the new forum, Gildedtongue.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kipiru

ShiningShadow

I still like it but we have genetic her at hand and many different comboniations here. We will see how this relationship will pan out..............

Zedd

Who knows who be rideing...You know how taurs are....Thier tricky!

Amber Williams

For those wondering, that is Gildedtongues character I drew on the Jack forum prolly over a year ago.  He's just posting it because he's a goober...not because it actually resembles what a love-child between Matilda and Dan would look like.

Kipiru

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 22, 2006, 04:09:06 PM
For those wondering, that is Gildedtongues character I drew on the Jack forum prolly over a year ago. He's just posting it because he's a goober...not because it actually resembles what a love-child between Matilda and Dan would look like.

Then maybe you wouldn't mind drawing one forreal? Pretty please! Just for laughs :murtagoy

Alondro

Quote from: Gildedtongue on September 22, 2006, 01:20:32 PM
[
Just so long as I get a copy of the discs... *fuzzles Chuck, and puffs a bubblegum cigarette* was it good for you? *shi asks, offering him it*

**Charline peeks in at Charles, then shakes her head at Gilded*  I'm afraid you'll get no answer from him.  He couldn't endure the intensity and duration of feline libido and seems to be dead from the exertion.  Ah well, such are the ways of love and lions.   :3  *sighs*  Humans... no stamina at all!   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Kipiru

Quote from: Alondro on September 22, 2006, 04:36:01 PM
Quote from: Gildedtongue on September 22, 2006, 01:20:32 PM
[

**Charline peeks in at Charles, then shakes her head at Gilded* I'm afraid you'll get no answer from him. He couldn't endure the intensity and duration of feline libido and seems to be dead from the exertion. Ah well, such are the ways of love and lions. :3 *sighs* Humans... no stamina at all! ;)
You talk weird! :murtagoy

Zedd

Beware of lions!....Only in Kenya!

xHaZxMaTx

Got lions and tigers only in Kenya.

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 22, 2006, 04:09:06 PM
For those wondering, that is Gildedtongues character I drew on the Jack forum prolly over a year ago.  He's just posting it because he's a goober...not because it actually resembles what a love-child between Matilda and Dan would look like.

I thought Gooberistic tendancies were a prerequisite of places like this?

Quote from: Alondro on September 22, 2006, 04:36:01 PM
**Charline peeks in at Charles, then shakes her head at Gilded*  I'm afraid you'll get no answer from him.  He couldn't endure the intensity and duration of feline libido and seems to be dead from the exertion.  Ah well, such are the ways of love and lions.   :3  *sighs*  Humans... no stamina at all!   ;)

Oh, I know... he only wiggled the catnip ball on a string for six hours... pfft...

Alondro

(Alondro misinterprets things, finding innuendo and euphamisms where there are none)  Oh I see!  I'd like ta wiggle yer catnip ball, if you know what I mean! *

*this comedy bit shamelessly stolen from "Whose Line is it Anyway?"

Gildedtongue

Quote from: Alondro on September 22, 2006, 10:17:09 PM
(Alondro misinterprets things, finding innuendo and euphamisms where there are none)  Oh I see!  I'd like ta wiggle yer catnip ball, if you know what I mean! *

*this comedy bit shamelessly stolen from "Whose Line is it Anyway?"

Mmmm... all teasing, no substance... :)