I don't play CastleVania
2 (9.1%)
Castle-What?
0 (0%)
I'm just here for DMFA
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Think Tank

If this forum supposedly has nothing to do with Castlevania, then...

1. Why is it still directly linked as the forum for The Inverted CASTLEVANIA Dungeon? // Misleading.

2. Why are there a ton of CASTLEVNIA graphics (not CVRPG) used the the layout?

3. The site this is on has detailed info about every CASTLEVANIA game to come out.

I don't see any details about this "furry" stuff anywhere except this forum.

I think ICVD should either link the forum button to the REAL ICVD forums, or simply move on with life.

Slayer...

Yeah, I thought this forum was supposed to be a response to the "corruption" that took place at the other ICVD forums...

Aridas

You guys have been gone for a long time. Get used to things already...

What don't you people understand about forum merging? (and for that matter, different forum themes)

Slayer...

The fact that CastleVania be almost rid of altogether in favor of an almost completely different forum gernre altogether.   If you were to have asked me a year ago if this forum would become a furry funhouse, I would have laughed my ass off...

Think Tank

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 11, 2006, 06:21:16 AM
You guys have been gone for a long time. Get used to things already...

What don't you people understand about forum merging? (and for that matter, different forum themes)

So if you listened to the same rock station for years, then took a vacation, then came back to find that it switched to polka, you'd think that was a good thing?

Leafar

hahaahaaha, good going new guy...
slayer, what ''corruption'' are you talking about?

Damaris

To answer questions:

It is designed as such because Darkmoon wanted it that way.  There is a DMFA and CV RPG skin available as well.

It is linked as such because Darkmoon wanted it to be.  This is the official discussion forum of CV RPG and DSWC- both of which are major sections of the ICVD:The Site.  Additioanlly, it does have a video game forum, which, in case you were confused, includes Castlevania as a potential topic. 

If the posting ever necessitated it, a Castlevania-only section would be made.  However, with the limited frequency of Castlevania posts (and quite frankly, any VG posts) prior to the merger, there was no need to seperate them into two forums. 

Posters are always welcome to ask the mods to add a section, and we will take a look at the posting or poster interests to see if there is a necessity.  That's how the Art forum got started.

Outside of the DMFA and Art forum, I don't see a lot of "this furry stuff" in converstation.  Yeah, they may have "furry" sigs and avatars, but most of the time they act like the normal, well-adjusted people that they are.  So I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here.

And Slayer- we're not going into the "who said what" "who hates who" "who thinks who is evil" of the whole Castlevania Site/Forum family.  It frankly doesn't matter.  We're here, they're there, some people come to both, and that's that.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Leafar

Quote from: Damaris on September 11, 2006, 10:51:09 AM

but most of the time they act like the normal, well-adjusted people that they are.

you can't be including me Dama!!?! :3
are you? >:3

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's so nice to see Damaris pandering to the egos out there. Including mine. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

*sobs*
No ones ever called me Well Adjusted before
*hugs Damaris*

thats it I'm gonna send you some cookies
I think sour apple would be a good cookie to send

Fizzbit

You know how many people I've had to correct to say this ISN'T the Inverted Castlevania forum? If it's not a Castlevania forum, why keep the name?

Darkmoon

It doesn't have the name. Duh. I see nothing here that explicitly states it's a Castlevania forum.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Leafar

besides sigs of frankie and mummy??? :) wich is pretty cool btw! ;)

Paavo

Quote from: Damaris on September 10, 2006, 05:44:00 PM
dear lord.

Back on topic.  Now.

Paavo, you have 24 hours to figure out that this is not ICVD. 

Wyh Damaris mean?   :B

Wyh all U mean to me?

I never forgive. Except if you send me an apology letter by snail-mail. :mowcookie

Damaris

That's okay.  I think I'll survive if you never forgive me.

Just keep the asshatery to a minimum, and we'll all be good ;)

Netami

I play it every so often. My brothers always manage to snag the latest one to come out for the gameboy. They even rented the PS2 version, but were quick to return it to the blockbuster. I can say I am looking forward to the next one.

Leafar

Fizzbit

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 11, 2006, 03:53:34 PM
It doesn't have the name. Duh. I see nothing here that explicitly states it's a Castlevania forum.

Well, aside from the fact that a Castlevania site links to a non-Castlevania forum. Just keep the CMF link on the CM Site, it's annoying talking to other dungeonites that think this forum is the real ICVD because they stumbled upon here from the inverteddungeon.com website and then bitch about all the furry/anthro fans. You don't want Castlevania people coming here and trashing the comic forum, then that's the measure you'll have to take.

Leafar

kinda rude clara...DSWC is about Castlevania, it is a pretty awesome comic and ''we'' castlemaniacs love it!the guy might become a legend for us...and i am NOT overreacting...

Damaris

As far as Darkmoon is concerned, this is the real Inverted Dungeon Forum. 

It's where he wants people to go to discuss information found on his site.  That's his perogative.  Unfortunately, since he owns the domain name, it's something people will just have to live with and adapt to.

Additionally, unless Castlevania has become a bizarre game done though only interpretive dance, I don't think anyone is stopping people from talking about it.

I will, however, have to draw the line at interpretive dance. 

Aridas

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Well... if you already had it planned... I guess we don't have to draw the line there...

:rj

Castle Pokemetroid

*My statement about the vote*
I play castlevania all the time! The only games I play is CV and Pokemon. I play CV more though.

And Paavo, please change your sig.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Don't you like muppets, Castle Pokemetroid?

I mean, I thought _everyone_ liked muppets...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears