I don't play CastleVania
2 (9.1%)
Castle-What?
0 (0%)
I'm just here for DMFA
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Slayer...

I just want to know, as a CastleVania Dungeonite, if this forum can still be considered a CastleVania forum...

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Slayer...

...done...I can sense an aura of non-CV fan-itus...this could be bad...

Leafar

i know of a mod here that isn't much of a fan of me so i hope he doesn't get angry about it...here it go...

''when i first came here, it was because i found that inverteddungeon site...i was looking for castlevania stuffs...because i do that...i go to newgrounds everyday just to watch some flash stuffs about castlev. i have ALL except the ones for ps2 castlevania games...i have beaten every single castlevania game at least about...mmmm....999 times!
well, i must say i got a little disapointed when i started to see that the forum has what?maybe only me, now you (feels better :) ) that is actually a fan, a great fan...oh, i forgot darkmoon wich is a great guy and an awesome castlevania freak, his comics are grrreat have you seen them?
the threads i do about games and stuff die with 4 or 5 posts...and senseless ones...
btw, awesome sig! *saves it :P *

anyway, i have a feeling you are a lil disappointed too, but stay dude...i'll have at least one person to launch some challenges...

another btw, vote! http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=984.0

Paavo

Strictly Castlevania myself, but I have disguised myself as a furrie or whatever they was called.

Aridas

You didn't disguise yourself as anything but a moron. So, continue being a moron if you want.

Also: OFFTOPICLOLZ

Damaris

I can clear it up for you right now.  It's not a Castlevania forum, and was intended as such for maybe, like, three days.

It was mostly intended for CV RPG/DSWC/General/some Video Game discussion.

RSU, ICVD, and CVR really had pretty decent Video Game sections, so we saw no need to be redundant.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Paavo

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 10, 2006, 05:00:59 PM
You didn't disguise yourself as anything but a moron. So, continue being a moron if you want.

Also: OFFTOPICLOLZ

STFU son. If I have the courtecy to accept all this furryness, you will respect the fact others were here before you, and how the mentality here was entirely different. Adapt to it now, and stop whining.

Aridas

Why do I have to respect some little kid who thinks it's cool to swear and attempt to start flamewars?

Damaris

Slayer- that doesn't mean that we don't encourage discussion in all the forums (including Video Games- that's why it's there).  It's just not a "Castlevania" forum.  Besides, there are many other fun video games out there to talk about too. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Leafar

Quote from: Slayer... on September 10, 2006, 05:13:51 PM
oh
-_-

oh heavens, look what you did damaris... :<

edit: nvm the guy is ok now...
btw, see how aridas behaves??? *points* >:3

Paavo

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 10, 2006, 05:16:13 PM
Why do I have to respect some little kid who thinks it's cool to swear and attempt to start flamewars?

Because you are a new here, and you haven't learned how to act yet. That's why. Since contrary to popular belief, everything does NOT belong in the DMFA subforum. Go back there to whine.

Aridas

Quote from: Paavo on September 10, 2006, 05:15:01 PM
Adapt to it now

No. You were gone. YOU adapt. Try growing a brain, first of all... It might help.

And Leafar? Shut up. You're a moron in an entirely different way. Don't say a word about me.

Quote from: Paavo on September 10, 2006, 05:20:01 PM
Because you are a new here, and you haven't learned how to act yet. That's why. Since contrary to popular belief, everything does NOT belong in the DMFA subforum. Go back there to whine.

So... let's tackle this in order.

1. I have to act like a prick? Nope, sorry. Not my style. I'll stick to attacking people who deserve it.

2. You don't seem to understand what that phrase means, do you? Sorry, but until you re-learn English, I won't listen to that

Paavo

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 10, 2006, 05:22:24 PM
Quote from: Paavo on September 10, 2006, 05:15:01 PM
Adapt to it now

No. You were gone. YOU adapt. Try growing a brain, first of all... It might help.

Hey, lookie at the news on the forum top panel! It's directed at you!  :laugh

And BTW, I was gone? Where was I? I bet you can tell me.  :zombiekun2

Aridas

Hell? If so, you should go back. They miss you. If not, go there anyway. They want to see you.

Paavo

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 10, 2006, 05:26:49 PM
Hell? If so, you should go back. They miss you. If not, go there anyway. They want to see you.

And leave you here without the loving guidance of an oldbie? No way!  :laugh

Slayer...

You sure seem to know a lot about Hell.

Leafar

Aridas

Quote from: Slayer... on September 10, 2006, 05:33:32 PM
You sure seem to know a lot about Hell.

Sure I do. I'm the floorsweeper of the damned in the deepest pits of hell. I have a chat with the horned one every now and then and I keep up.

Damaris

dear lord.

Back on topic.  Now.

Paavo, you have 24 hours to figure out that this is not ICVD.  Of course, you will most likely not see this until after those 24 hours are up, so hopefully someone will be kind and IM you.  (for those of you who are curious, please see the PS3 thread in the VG forum).

Leafer, don't you even start pointing fingers.  You've been acting better, but you're still far from perfect yourself.

Aridas, much as I can understand your frustration, it would perhaps be best to leave the crusading to the moderation staff.

Now, end of arguement, or the thread is closed.

Slayer, you may now have back your thread to discuss Castlevania and those that love it.

Aridas

Oh, speaking of which, to answer Slayer's question, which I think was already answered but I don't remember and am too lazy to check: Yes and no. I mean, the people in the forum don't change how the forum works itself. While the people here either don't know of castlevania or aren't castlevania nuts, that doesn't mean this forum has changed. The forum that originally belonged here is still here, with a new pal. The VG threads are being populated by a better variety of posts, but that also doesn't mean you can't post CV stuff. The poll's good for curiosity but doesn't do well to explain the state of the forum.

Slayer...

Leafar

that's MUCH better damaris-man! ;)
slayer, have you beaten SOTN in richter mode yet?

Damaris

Leafar

WOT???????????? O.o

hey there... ;) *thinks he shouldn't flert a mod, even if it's a girl :S *
sorry damaris.... *gets paranoided* :paranoid

llearch n'n'daCorna

She's also taken, Leafar. Even your golden good looks can't get you in there.

I'd say you should back off, but, y'know, it's all up to you. :-)

Incidentally, back on topic, I can't say I've ever seen castlevania, unfortunately. But then, I'm kinda lax on keeping up with games that have been out for less than 5 years.

Or more than. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Leafar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 10, 2006, 06:47:20 PM
Even your golden good looks can't get you in there.

well.... :rolleyes
back on topic...i guess people that enjoy Castlevania games are mostly old school soldiers...and pimps >:3

Arcalane

I am neither of those, and I've fair-and-square beaten (exception of the occasional map-glance from GameFAQs, because my memory of where every single item is is not, like, miraculous) SotN twice in "Alucard" mode now.

Sword Familiar ftw. Attack power of 149 >:3 I beat it once over the span of a three-day weekend, and regularly listen to the soundtrack from Symphony. If it wasn't for the personal value of it (it is one of those CDs that one treasures almost as much as one's Deus Ex CD), I'd almost be inclined to see how much I could sell it for. ;)