05/11/09 [DMFA #1001] - Where's Christopher Walken when you need him?

Started by Gamma, May 11, 2009, 12:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamma

Heh, musical lyrics for the win.

Nothing better then pointing out the obvious Dan. >:3
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Raiettei

But the obvious is all that there is!

I mean, does Dan know exactly what being in the presence of Cyra really means?

After all... we haven't exactly seen him taking any interest in being a 'Cubi...

Ganurath

It may be obvious, but it isn't sufficiently emphasized! He weighs less than just one of them, they're like Z cups from where he's standing!

...And is that outfit Amazon style?
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Jairus

I love Cyra's reaction. So blase.

Also, Amber is back to the funny! Yay funny!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Teh_Hobo

ZOMG ITS CYRAZILLA D:
This has me wondering, is this actual size or just dream size? I would assume its just because he's dreaming, but you never know. And at least she has a sense of humor.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Jairus

Quote from: Teh_Hobo on May 11, 2009, 12:55:51 AM
ZOMG ITS CYRAZILLA D:
This has me wondering, is this actual size or just dream size? I would assume its just because he's dreaming, but you never know. And at least she has a sense of humor.
Her dreamscape size reflects her vast... power. Or this is just how important she is to the clan. Or she could actually be that size. I suppose we'll have to wait for a face-to-face real life meeting between the two to know for sure. Or Amber tells us.

inuhanyo

Okay, so instead of shinking down to about his size, Dream-Cyra just lies down so they can "talk" about face to face.

I put talk in quotes because Dream-Cyra has no speech bubbles, in effect, she's using telepathy.  It's all just a dream anyway, so what the hey.

Quote from: Jairus on May 11, 2009, 12:57:31 AM
ZOMG ITS CYRAZILLA D:
Her dreamscape size reflects her vast... power. Or this is just how important she is to the clan. Or she could actually be that size. I suppose we'll have to wait for a face-to-face real life meeting between the two to know for sure. Or Amber tells us.

The flashback in Abel's story don't imply such a size for Siar, so I think Cyra is taking full advantage of the dream environment.  It's easy to see advantages to her agenda (whatever it is) to impressing Dan a lot.

Nor is Fa'lina scaled up, overall.

Ted Schiller

Dan! Watch your language around the ladies.   >:[

With regards,
Ted

tikitori

Hahahaha

So much for Dan not saying anything rude right away. But she expected that I guess.

Terrion

I have to agree with Jairus on the various why's of Cyra's size in Dan's dreamscape.

It's also nice to see that, despite being the head of a clan that feeds best through pain, her demeanor on first impression is neither arrogant nor aggressive. While Cyra may or may not actually be either of those, if she is, she can obviously set them aside as needed (unless it all got channelled into her dreamscape size so she could look down without looking down, so to speak...).

To be fair to Dan, he's probably not thinking about Cyra's bust just now. For one thing, his line of sight is clearly focused on her ears. Must be an ear-man...  >:3

Also: I find myself liking Dan's shirt. He looks good in green, and it's nice to see him in other colors. Granted, he may have had that shirt (and others) for quite a while already without anyone knowing about them, since (until recently) the robe he got from Wildy covered so much. He can't have gone shirtless under that thing all the time, right?

Oh, wait... We're talking about Captain Stubborn here, of course he could...  :P

Kenway975

Quote from: inuhanyo on May 11, 2009, 01:05:35 AM
Quote from: Jairus on May 11, 2009, 12:57:31 AM
ZOMG ITS CYRAZILLA D:

The flashback in Abel's story don't imply such a size for Siar, so I think Cyra is taking full advantage of the dream environment.  It's easy to see advantages to her agenda (whatever it is) to impressing Dan a lot.

Nor is Fa'lina scaled up, overall.

However, if you look at the latest Abel's Story, Siar's head appears to be about the same size as a Dragon's... which would mean that she was probably also the same approximate size as the dragon. Also, Cubi are shape shifters. And due to the fact that Tri-wings are very powerful, they probably can ignore the "law" of conservation of mass... because we all know that when magic and the laws of physics and other parts of the natural worlds face off, magic usually does not loose. So in theory they can be both really huge and "normal" size. There are advantages of both sizes, and the particular Tri-wing would choose their size dependant of the situation.

inuhanyo

We don't have scale referents for either Siar or Hizell.  We do for three dragons in canon, the red dragon that Dan owed money too, Pyroduck vs Abel, and Shannah.  Mapping in Dream-Cyra in comparison, and Dream-Cyra has a significant advantage.

I don't know that the real Cyra could scale herself up so large.  But it's a dream, so "reality" restrictions don't apply.

Notice how the background has gone to outdoors, sunny sky with some fluffy clouds.  Cyra is effectively in control of this dream.  I hope she is nearly as benevolent towards Dan as she seems.

Madmann135

Something tells me that Cyra has something special in plan for Dan.  
... ...That or he's one lucky guy to see such an impressive pair up close... in both size and shape.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jairus

Quote from: Madmann135 on May 11, 2009, 02:10:05 AM
... ...That or he's one lucky guy to see such an impressive pair up close... in both size and shape.
Dude... she's like, his great-great-great-great-+++++-grandmother.

LoneHowler

although Dan is facing the head clan he seems to be calmer than I expected. I would have expected Dan to be tail puffed at least. I think Cyra is emotion jamming him so he doesn't ether go into a panicked state or in idiot fan state (anyone ever having met a clebrity knows this, you kinda go stupid because you don't know what to say. and don't want to be raving fan idiot)
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Kipiru

I too believe she is just boasting, by appearing larger than life in his mind. You started talking comparison with other great clan leaders, but you are forgetting we have seen one- Fa'lina. And appart from all the boob jokes, she is pretty big compared to others around her, but not nearly Godzilla size.

Fex

Dan is once again as smoot as sandpaper. I would yell mom but he has to talk about her size :B

Turnsky

Quote from: Fex on May 11, 2009, 03:17:35 AM
Dan is once again as smoot as sandpaper. I would yell mom but he has to talk about her size :B

She does have rather large baubles.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ganurath

Quote from: Jairus on May 11, 2009, 02:18:36 AM
It's still pretty hot.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Rambon

Did we, or Did we call this happening?

Quote from: Kipiru on May 11, 2009, 02:49:32 AM
I too believe she is just boasting, by appearing larger than life in his mind. You started talking comparison with other great clan leaders, but you are forgetting we have seen one- Fa'lina. And appart from all the boob jokes, she is pretty big compared to others around her, but not nearly Godzilla size.

But Fa'lina is the only one left in her clan. Might it be possible that Clan Founder size is also based off of how large the clan is?

Terrion

Yes, those ears are impressive!   :3

And I stand by my earlier remark because Dan's line of sight is clearly aimed upwards towards those blue furred shells rather than down at her cleavage...  >:3

Rambon

Quote from: Terrion on May 11, 2009, 05:32:16 AM

Yes, those ears are impressive!   :3

And I stand by my earlier remark because Dan's line of sight is clearly aimed upwards towards those blue furred shells rather than down at her cleavage...  >:3

You know, He could... oh i don't know, be starting at here freaking pure white eyes?

Brownie

Oh yes Dan, I'm sure she never knew that...
/Sarcasm.

3 succesive pages quite quickly...I haven't had time to react.
Amazing is all I can say.

The_one_who_is_odd

And just like my friends do to carry their phones, I bet Cyra could carry someone in that cleavage...

Lucheek

I must be the only one who didn't even think about boobage at all. x-x

Anyways, the way Cyra says she "gets that alot" makes me think that she really is that big in real life (not just dream), or at least shape-shifts into this huge form a lot. I mean, it seems weird she'd say she gets Dan's reaction a lot if she's just doing this in a dream... unless that she never really comes out in person and keeps up with her clan via dream-state.

Also, somewhere, wasn't it mentioned that there are four 'Cubi gods? Cyra's white eyes, powerful voice and gianganticness.... maybe she's one of the Gods(esses)

Naldru

But she does have a perky wingspan.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Jack McSlay

QuoteYou're... freaking huge!
That means you have freaking huge guts!

ok, the pun had to be made :P

ps,: silly dan, this is a dream, you can be as huge as you want
ps.2: we don't know her age, nor Destania's. She could be just his grandmother
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

GundamDragon

Quote from: Naldru on May 11, 2009, 07:13:28 AM
Dude… she's like, his great-great-great-great-+++++-grandmother.
But she does have a perky wingspan.

Well that might not mater because cubi are magical creches like dragons and dragon have kids with there oun sister and brathers with no problems there blood relation might not matter. As for the size thing again it could be the same way as dragons the older the biger.

Mao

I just noticed something amusing from DMFA1000-1001.... there's nothing holding that bra thing on Cyra. 

If you look at 1000 it looks like it's being held up across the back.  Look at 1001.. it's not.

Masters of defying physics indeed.