06/01/09 [Perfect Date #17] - Regina

Started by Kipiru, January 06, 2009, 02:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

She is kind of naughty  >:3 Though I like her thinking!

(my first comic topic, WOOT)

Howl

Well, that's a start on finding out about Regina. I wonder what Mab and Kria's stances on yaoi are.

AmigaDragon

It still doesn't answer the questions I've asked, but I didn't expect it here either. Just have to wait til she shows up in the main (or Abel's) story or her own to learn more.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Franz Joseph Haydn - Symphony No. 76 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kasarn

Quote from: Minishear on January 06, 2009, 03:05:45 AM
Well, that's a start on finding out about Regina. I wonder what Mab and Kria's stances on yaoi are.

Mab would probably say that she hates it when her tail is trodden on.
Kria would probably consider such things to be for closet lesbians.

Howl

But what if Mab held on to the subject? Seriously, I don't care about Kria.

Wanderer

I am the Wanderer, and I approve of this update.

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Mao

Well, it's nice to see Regina again, even if only briefly.

Wanderer

Just to remind anyone who thinks they'd be willing to go for the last choice, keep in mind that "anything" is rather all-encompassing, and it is rarely a good idea to give that kind of freedom to a demon.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wanderer on January 06, 2009, 07:15:47 AM
Just to remind anyone who thinks they'd be willing to go for the last choice, keep in mind that "anything" is rather all-encompassing, and it is rarely a good idea to give that kind of freedom to a demon.

It's rarely a good idea to give that sort of freedom to anyone, let alone a demon...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Janus Whitefurr

Blushy shiny tail-waggy happy Regina at the bottom makes me giggle immensely.

And I imagine Amber enjoyed writing that dialogue. :giggle
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Lucheek

...so is Regina undead? I guess she is, having the bone-wing...but she doesn't have yellow glowing eyes, and a single bone-wing doesn't seem quite enough damage as the other undead in the comic have had. Hmm...

Mao

Quote from: Lucheek on January 06, 2009, 07:23:22 AM
...so is Regina undead? I guess she is, having the bone-wing...but she doesn't have yellow glowing eyes, and a single bone-wing doesn't seem quite enough damage as the other undead in the comic have had. Hmm...

This says she's a demon.  No mention of undead in her species.

Naldru

I was just picturing Kria and Regina on a double date.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Rakala

Anywhere they went would be on fire, melted, rubble, or turned inside out and banished to another dimension by the time they were done.

Alondro

Quote from: Lucheek on January 06, 2009, 07:23:22 AM

She's only mostly undead!

*gets a magical pill with a chocolate coating*   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Corgatha Taldorthar

Let the insane over-analysis of tiny, tiny packets of data begin!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

TheDXM

What an idealistic and open minded woman.

I will have to invite her to tea.

Angel

...She'd be scarier if I didn't agree with that last sentence in the last panel. XP

And when-abouts IS Regina going to appear again anyway? Also, what species of animal is she? I know she's a demon, but I can't tell what kind of animal she is...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams
Later.

HTH, HAND.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mashi

Tiger_T

YAY for Regina goodness! :)

Aww, isn't she the cutest little happy demon! :3 :mowhappy
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

SpottedKitty

Considering that one possible followup would be the discovery that it isn't rabbit season, nor duck season, but it is fanboy season...   :kruger
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Ted Schiller

Any one who tells Regina "...I'm game!" will find out how right they are.  :bunny

Rabbit season.  Duck season.  Rabbit season.  Duck season.  Guy season.

With regards,
Ted

Slowtini

Amber Williams

Quote from: Minishear on January 06, 2009, 03:05:45 AM

Mab would be neutral. The Fae live for hundreds of thousands of years and dont really need to reproduce sexually to begin with...so their stance on such things would be pretty casual and dismissive.
Kria doesn't care for yaoi. Because it means less guys for her.

As for particular animal species in DMFA...I tend to at this point not really invest too much into particulars.  Over time I have begun to find it silly that every character is a pure fox or a pure wolf or a pure feline of some sort...considering how casual mixed race couples are these days.  With the exception of some of the really old characters, most all characters tend to fall into generic "feline. rodent. canine. etc" categories with nothing in particular defined.  Regina in such a case would likely be "hoofed horned critter".

Kipiru

Cool, cause that very same question, on race mixing, has been bothering me ever since i went through the Jyrras family visit arc again! And come to think of it- it is very logical.

MT Hazard

Cute Demon Sheepie.

With blank pink-purples eyes, something that would normally be creepy, but  Amber has managed to make it look stylish and cute in one comic.

Edit: Hair looks good to, three colours and a very striking style.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Sunblink

I like Regina now too. We have so much in common already. c:

Mostly on the kissing thing. Not so much on the harem.

Goatmon

bahahahahah

the last line closes the comic very nicely.